Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

new to penimaster pro.

I i purchased the penimaster pro and it seems complex. would like to know if anyone has experience and also some advice on routines. I have managed to find the right size combo with the sulice and diaphragm balloons. I actually tried every combo and the best that i found was i removed the latex diaphragm that goes in the chamber and put the spit adaptor. and i used the blue large sulice. I found this to finally work with good suction and i can apply a good amount of tension still feel comfortable without and slippage of my gland.. I do not know if its the right technique.. I would like to hear feed back and also a good routine with this device and the bathamte. Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: new to penimaster pro.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo5152 View Post
    I i purchased the penimaster pro and it seems complex. would like to know if anyone has experience and also some advice on routines. I have managed to find the right size combo with the sulice and diaphragm balloons. I actually tried every combo and the best that i found was i removed the latex diaphragm that goes in the chamber and put the spit adaptor. and i used the blue large sulice. I found this to finally work with good suction and i can apply a good amount of tension still feel comfortable without and slippage of my gland.. I do not know if its the right technique.. I would like to hear feed back and also a good routine with this device and the bathamte. Thank you
    Great choice on the PeniMasterPro it is kind of a combination of the Phallosan and the SG. I thing the best workout use, since you have good equipment, is SRT. SRT is a pretty extensive routine but you can modify add or take away to customized. It gives the best directions to using an Extender and a BathMate.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!