big10956 Guest

Bigger Balls, More cum??

Does having bigger balls create more cum?? If so what can i do to make my balls bigger?? Can it cause cancer??

Blog Entries
    Testicle Health Massage
    Testicle Health Stretch will help your penis to hang lower in flaccid state. It will also increase blood flow to your testicles and aid in sperm count. This routine should take no longer than 5 minutes but the benefits are many.

With favorite lotion grab your scrotum just above your testicles. Now in a rubbing motion massage each testy for 30 seconds rubbing between your fingers in a gentle but firm movement. Now massage all the fluid around your testicles for 60 seconds. At this point your scrotum should be very relaxed. Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

stillwantmore Guest
    Actually, and contrary to popular belief, semen and much of the fluid in ejaculation is NOT produced in the testicles. So, bigger balls would not mean more ejaculation volume.

Originally posted by stillwantmore
    Actually, and contrary to popular belief, semen and much of the fluid in ejaculation is NOT produced in the testicles. So, bigger balls would not mean more ejaculation volume.
    To be precise, about 10% of semen (the sperm) originates in the testicles. 40% of semen (the prostatic fluid, a mucous like substance) originates in the prostate. The remaining 50%, a sort of follow on shot, originates in the seminal vesicles -- it has fructose in it, a sugar, an therefore should have a sweet taste.

Anyhow, both the prostate gland and the seminal vesicles are up inside the body, near the bladder. So 90% of your ejaculate volume is coming from someplace other than your testicles.

Massaging the balls might increase sperm count, though, so if you're trying to get someone pregnant, maybe it makes sense.

bobdobbs is on the right track. I've read that 1-3 % of ejaculate is sperm(still hundreds of millions of them), and a 5-10% reduction in volume is expected when you have a vasectomy. At least this is what I recall from when I had a vasectomy at the beginning of this year.

Having bigger balls might cause an increase in total volume, but the answer to this is unknown.

dude to be perfectly honest...does anyone actually want big balls? i mean i dont want raisins either, but bigger balls would be a pain, not to mention painful when accidently brushed up against or something. especially now that i know that most of my money shot isnt produced in them. thanks for the tip.

Re: Bigger Balls, More cum??

I'd love big balls, as my ex used to always be telling me how big her ex's were in comparison, and how much more he could cum. So for me, bigger balls, means more cum, cos that's what she used to say, and my new gf is now saying the same. She also said it was a bigger turn on for her, as she could feel, in her own words, her ex's more manly large balls on her during sex, and no feeling from mine. We parted after I found out she was seeing a much more well endowed ex friend to have sex with, who'm she said gave her much more feeling down there, and that it was fantastic for her. It hurt, but also turned me on in another way, so why would that be ?
    Last edited by tdactyluk1; 01-13-14 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention another thing she said to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tdactyluk1 View Post
    I'd love big balls, as my ex used to always be telling me how big her ex's were in comparison, and how much more he could cum. So for me, bigger balls, means more cum, cos that's what she used to say, and my new gf is now saying the same..

Wow, you just bumped a thread that is 10 years old... damn!
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.

There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

Here is a good piece of knowledge on the above mentioned, enjoy!!!!!

Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!

Size- http://www.mattersofsize.com/

Quote Originally Posted by tdactyluk1 View Post
    I'd love big balls, as my ex used to always be telling me how big her ex's were in comparison, and how much more he could cum. So for me, bigger balls, means more cum, cos that's what she used to say, and my new gf is now saying the same..
    To be blunt, fuck those girls with their twisted ignorant abuse, and find a woman who doesn't have a little girl's mindset and agenda.

Women who put men down and demean their masculinity, propagating insecurities and false simlacrums of love, are worthless and most are irreconcilable in their venture into a solid, lasting relationship.

I'd say, fuck how big your balls are, do the testicle health routine, eat a shit load of celery, test out Titan pills, and drink a ton of water, and don't ejaculate for like 4 days, then fuck the shit out of your "GF" and blast her with a giant load, and be like "see, big balls don't equal more cum, it depends on how sexy I find the woman, and just now I was thinking of my X-GF and that made me reallllllly orgasm hard". Then walk the fuck in the other direction.

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    To be blunt, fuck those girls with their twisted ignorant abuse, and find a woman who doesn't have a little girl's mindset and agenda.

Women who put men down and demean their masculinity, propagating insecurities and false simlacrums of love, are worthless and most are irreconcilable in their venture into a solid, lasting relationship.

I'd say, fuck how big your balls are, do the testicle health routine, eat a shit load of celery, test out Titan pills, and drink a ton of water, and don't ejaculate for like 4 days, then fuck the shit out of your "GF" and blast her with a giant load, and be like "see, big balls don't equal more cum, it depends on how sexy I find the woman, and just now I was thinking of my X-GF and that made me reallllllly orgasm hard". Then walk the fuck in the other direction.

I bow to the greatness and truthfulness of this post!
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.

There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

Here is a good piece of knowledge on the above mentioned, enjoy!!!!!

Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!

Size- http://www.mattersofsize.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zambrodom3 View Post
    I bow to the greatness and truthfulness of this post!
    Haha I'm glad we see eye to eye mate.