Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 42
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by psychotic
    I'm actually 7nbp on most days, but 6.75ish when have shit erection because of too much abuse!
    well that's great..to have 7 nbp ..o man can't wait my next measuring..
    Started with 13,5 cm
    My old pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...hlight=tmember
    15.01.2009 measured 17,8 cm
    Doing footlong stretches ONLY

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2fPAWJ6Al0


  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    54
    Posts
    223
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    I've said this before, I believe that for the majority of women it's girth that matters the most, and most of them can't take more than around 8" - 9" of length max. With 6" or more girth, even 7" length can bottom out many women. If the guy with a 4" cock had 6" or more in girth, it would be more intense than say a 7 x 5.

    All women are different, some do have large/deep vaginas. In any case technique matters, as a number of women have been turned off by a painful experience with a large cock. Most will have some initial pain even with a partner who has good technique, then it becomes pleasurable. I've heard of these kind of experiences from talking to women, who said things like "it hurt like hell at first." You can see this in some of the Monster videos or First Big Cock etc. Some may be over-acting for the camera, but some look to be obviously in pain at first, then after a while they're saying "fuck me harder."

    I suspect that it's similar to the pain of anal sex, if they keep going till the pain is gone and provided they have an experienced partner, then they can have intense pleasure. IME the majority of women say they don't like anal, and it's usually because they tried it and it hurt.

    Along with cock size, women are different in what type of sex they like. Some like to be pounded hard and fast, some don't like that at all.
    Start 03/01/03 BPEL 6.5", EG 5.25"
    Now 10/06/05 BPEL 7.6", EG 5.6"

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Of course women love a big dick... same way men love big well shaped boobs and a round firm ass in a woman. It is pure instinct.

    Does size matter? Of course it does. Does it matter more for men than it does for women? Definitely!

    Is penis size the number 1 feature in what concerns female attraction to men? NO! Height or overall sex appeal are way more important (unless you are really tiny).

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    239
    Age
    33
    Posts
    384
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krtel
    Of course women love a big dick... same way men love big well shaped boobs and a round firm ass in a woman. It is pure instinct.

    Does size matter? Of course it does. Does it matter more for men than it does for women? Definitely!

    Is penis size the number 1 feature in what concerns female attraction to men? NO! Height or overall sex appeal are way more important (unless you are really tiny).
    im pretty sure society nowadays is influenced by what we see in media and various magazines as well as the internet alot more than instinct.i for one love variety and think that a woman with smaller breasts can be just as sexy as a woman with larger ones.there are the surgeons and magazines that convince women that larger breasts are more desirable,quite possibly they are to some men,but not all.

    i agree there are many factors that make the opposite sex attractive.i dont think there is one deciding factor/feature except if you consider on an individual person by person basis.everyone has their deciding factors and thats not necessarily any indicator of what the next guy/girl thinks.its just 2 broad to decide whats most important,as thats in the eye of the beholder and cant be some concrete fact unless well over half the world were polled and at many times during their life as opinions and likes/dislikes change quite frequently.

    i guess id have to say size really matters most if it matters most to you(granted thats unless you are extremely small.then possibly it would matter to your partner more or could be a deal breaker).though,is it worth pleasing someone so shallow?quite possibly this is an indicator of the type of person youre worried about pleasing,worth it or not?that is the question.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    poonologist, I can never concentrate on the content of your posts because of your avatar's ass. That has to be the finest ass that God has ever made.
    START: 7.5"BPFSL; 6.5"NBPEL; 5.2"EG
    4/20/07: 7.75"BPFSL; 7"NBPEL; 7.75-8"BPEL; 5.2"EG
    5/19/07: 8"BPFSL; New erect measurements will be taken shortly.
    GOAL: 8"NBPEL; 6" EG

    MY ROUTINE

    "Dasein stands out temporally; but the clearing is only temporary" - Martin Heidegger - Sein und Zeit

    "Got a nice fat hang here. Look at that pump! - nice and phat" - stillwantmore

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Tri-State Trenches
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,656
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by jqsderrida
    poonologist, I can never concentrate on the content of your posts because of your avatar's ass. That has to be the finest ass that God has ever made.
    yes sir. I don't care how her face look, I'd still hit that. Even if her face look like her ass, which is good.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    3,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    That ass is pure delight!!!


    :zzboner:

    :band:

    :highclap:

    :love:

    :bouncings:

    :mrgrin:

    :redbounce:
    P.E. is not a chore, but rather a celebration.

    "Go slow and work hard and you will have great success." German Stallion

    "Stay in the magic jelly stage!" Fedora

    "P.E. is a sport"...DLD

    "Woodies are never guaranteed." Psychotic

    "PE works only if you can be consistent and intense, and you deep down want it!!" Crazyed27

    It ain't the gettin' there but the goin' that's gotta be good.

    I was a grower; now I'm a shower--thanks to P.E.
    Gain a half inch--lose 15 pounds.

    Oct. 2003: 4" x 5" flaccid; 7.75" x 6" BPEL
    May 2006: 8" x 6" flaccid; 9" x 7" BPEL
    Aug. 2008: 9.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 10.5" Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch
    May 2009 9.5" x 6" BPEL
    goinfor11x8

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by ithiel
    yes sir. I don't care how her face look, I'd still hit that. Even if her face look like her ass, which is good.
    Indeed, if her face resembled her ass... so much the better!
    START: 7.5"BPFSL; 6.5"NBPEL; 5.2"EG
    4/20/07: 7.75"BPFSL; 7"NBPEL; 7.75-8"BPEL; 5.2"EG
    5/19/07: 8"BPFSL; New erect measurements will be taken shortly.
    GOAL: 8"NBPEL; 6" EG

    MY ROUTINE

    "Dasein stands out temporally; but the clearing is only temporary" - Martin Heidegger - Sein und Zeit

    "Got a nice fat hang here. Look at that pump! - nice and phat" - stillwantmore

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    My girlfriend told me the other day that she thinks she'd rather have a guy with a larger penis than one who had smaller and was "better" in bed. She reasoned this because a large guy could just sit there in her and she could work it really good and have that filled up sensation, whereas a smaller guy could be very good but can never hit her deep spots or stretch her out like a bigger guy could. I found this to be pretty interesting. I guess she was thinking Least Common Multiple, you can always teach a guy how to be good in bed but you can't enlarge his penis (common public consensus). She said if she fucked someone else she'd always miss the filled-up feeling that I give her. She sarcastically thanked me for "ruining her" for others, as we were both virgins.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Now all you got to do is ruin that ass!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by psychotic
    Now all you got to do is ruin that ass!
    I do get that ass. That's all I've had recently since she's been on her period.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

    My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

    I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP


  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    To most women, height is much more important, but dick size probably comes third to personality.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    read this websites, it has over 56 pages but it's a very good read and pretty much settles the debate.
    Table of Contents
    Nov 1st 2006 (starting date):
    BPEL: 5.3"
    NBPEL: 4.7"
    Girth: 4.1"

    Current (April 4th 2007, 5 months in):
    BPEL: 5.5"
    NBPEL: 4.7"
    Girth: 4.3"

    Appeared to gain 0.2 inches in both length and girth. But maybe I was just measuring wrong when I began? Not sure.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    109
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smorgus
    To most women, height is much more important, but dick size probably comes third to personality.

    Wow that makes me feel so much better. Not only do I have a small penis, I'm short too. Great.

    As I've said here before, please god, let a bus hit me soon.
    Nov 1st 2006 (starting date):
    BPEL: 5.3"
    NBPEL: 4.7"
    Girth: 4.1"

    Current (April 4th 2007, 5 months in):
    BPEL: 5.5"
    NBPEL: 4.7"
    Girth: 4.3"

    Appeared to gain 0.2 inches in both length and girth. But maybe I was just measuring wrong when I began? Not sure.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Europe
    Age
    34
    Posts
    373
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterious
    Wow that makes me feel so much better. Not only do I have a small penis, I'm short too. Great.

    As I've said here before, please god, let a bus hit me soon.
    you killing your self with no reason..no reason at all, talking bullshit like that. there is plenty 'smaller' girls around, they seek a guy like you, they ain't go for my 6,3 foot and 200 pound size...and if consistent this year you should reach 7 inches in length. you have no reason to feel that way, if you talking about girls/women, no reason at all...you wouldn't believe what they go for when they must...and please forget about internet 'claims of what women want', focus an real life...and result are already there you just blocking your own ass with that bullshit mindset...START ROCKING !!!!!!
    Started with 13,5 cm
    My old pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...hlight=tmember
    15.01.2009 measured 17,8 cm
    Doing footlong stretches ONLY

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2fPAWJ6Al0


  16. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    189
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterious
    read this websites, it has over 56 pages but it's a very good read and pretty much settles the debate.
    Table of Contents
    This is just my opinion but I think that website is a bunch of garbage and exaggerated rumors that guys have made up over time and reading it will just make you hate women and feel hopeless about your Penis Enlargement goals. I read the "facts about penises" and man it's just ridiculously stupid. I mean, these are just generalizations and all women do not think the same. In fact, I'd bet that it's just the opposite and MOST women don't care about penis size as much as we think they do. Either way you can't just group them all together and say this is how they all are. DON'T buy into this shit, it will just make you depressed and most of it's not true at all. Here are the "facts" acoording to this site about penis size and what women think:

    If you are a woman and you don't prefer bigger than average penises, then you are... an exception.

    Women prefer bigger penises more than men prefer bigger breasts.

    The average penis measures 6 to 7 inch long and 5 to 5 ½ inch in circumference (about 1 ¾ inch wide).

    When you think you have a small penis, you are generally right.

    Shorter and thinner than average flaccid penises are averagely shorter and thinner when erect than average erect penises. (Does that make any sense?)

    Penis size is not just a locker room issue.

    Women care about the size of flaccid penises.

    Women love touching and looking at big flaccid penises.

    Women love touching and looking at big erect penises.

    Women love giving oral sex to big penises, if they are able to of course.

    Big penises cause more vaginal pleasure for women.

    What about this: Twenty percent of all women stay with a man for his big penis...

    forty percent stay with a man for his money...

    forty percent stay with a man because of who he is...

    ...eighty percent would like their partner to have a bigger penis!

    ...eighty percent of women don't orgasm from intercourse alone!

    ...eighty percent of men have an average or small penis!

    If your penis slips out often during intercourse, you probably have a small penis.

    Women find small penises frustrating.

    Women find small penises annoying.

    Women find small penises boring.

    Women find small penises embarrassing.

    Women look for bulge when meeting men.

    Women look up to men with big penises.

    Women find big penises impressive.

    Women consider men with big penises more masculine.

    Men with big penises are more self secure.

    Women prefer men who are self secure.

    Most women consider men with a big penis a sex object.

    Most men don't mind to be considered a sex object by women.

    Women pretend they want a sensual and sensitive man no matter his size.

    Women know they want a macho and masculine man with big penis size.

    Women want to sleep at least once in their life with a man with a very big penis.

    Men with bigger penises date more women than men with smaller penises.

    Men with a big penis have more chance to have sex with two or more women at the same time.

    Women brag to other women if their partner has a big penis.

    Women have more patience when it comes to well hung guys.

    Men with a big penis get dumped less by their girlfriend than men with a small penis.

    Most women are sexually very active with different partners between the age of 17 and 21.

    Most women have had many more sexual partners than they are telling you.

    Consequently, the probability that a man's new date has seen a bigger penis than his is very high.

    If a woman doesn't make a comment about a man's penis it means she is not impressed, …or worse.

    Women make favorable comments when they discover their new mate has a big penis.

    If you haven't heard any great comments about your penis size when having sex the first time with a woman, you don't have a big penis.

    If you have never heard a complaint about your penis being too small, it might be because the complaint was muted while pronounced.

    Asking a woman if she thinks your penis is big is useless.

    If a woman tells you your penis is nice, it means usually it is rather small.

    If a woman tells you your penis is big, it means usually it is plain average.

    If a woman tells you your penis is so huuuuge, it usually means it is just big.

    If a woman lowers your pants, utters a shriek, takes off her clothes and hugs your penis, it usually means you are too big.

    However, if a woman lowers your pants, utters a shriek, puts her clothes back on and leaves, it usually means you are too small.

    Women don't tell you that you are average. They will tell you that you are big, the rest is small and very few are humongous.

    If your girlfriend's previous lover was above average thick, she will not feel you inside if you are below average thick.

    If your girlfriend's previous lover was way above average thick, she will not feel you inside if you are average thick.

    Most vaginas prefer thick penises.

    Most penises prefer tight vaginas.

    If your woman purposely squeezes her vagina very tight during intercourse, she wants to make you feel big.

    Women have to strain themselves to get off on a thinner than average penis.

    Men with a short penis have to work harder to give pleasure to a woman.

    Men with a long penis have to work less hard during intercourse.

    Men with a long penis have more fun during intercourse.

    Men with a long penis cause more fun during intercourse.

    Men with a long and thick penis cause the most fun during intercourse.

    Women consider a penis between 7 and 8 inch in length and between 6 and 6 1/2 inch girth ideal.

    Women whose partner is smaller than average, wish sometimes he would wear a big strap-on.

    A big strap-on causes less pleasure than a real penis of the same size.

    Women whose partner is larger than average never think of him wearing a strap-on.

    Men with small penises masturbate more often.

    Over-masturbating causes your penis to shrink by eventually depleting your sexual energy.

    Men with small penises are getting masturbated more often than getting laid.

    Not using your penis by getting laid might cause it to shrink as well.

    If a woman publicly says that size doesn't matter, it is often because she is with a small penis guy.

    Women who believe size is a non-issue tend to be more spiritual than sexual.

    Women who believe size is a non-issue tend to be more insecure and are looking for long-term relations.

    Women who believe size is a non-issue care less about sex to begin with.

    Women who believe size is a non-issue usually want flowers, candies and long walks under the moonlight instead of wild sex.

    Women who believe size is a non-issue only want to make love.

    Normal women want to make love on some days and have sex on the other ones.

    Making love is spiritual..., having sex is physical attraction, size and technique.

    Men with a big penis can be just as good or bad in technique as smaller endowed men.

    If a smaller endowed man has great technique, it might be because he doesn't have much choice.

    Most women who always prefer receiving oral sex to penetration, do so because of either mental or physical causes.

    In general, women prefer vaginal penetration above oral stimulation.

    The main reason some women feel pain from penetration by a large penis is that the guy rushes without waiting for the vagina to be expanded.

    Other reasons a woman can feel pain from penetration by a large penis is that she is not relaxed enough or that the guy has bad technique.

    DON'T BELIEVE THIS STUFF!!! BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU GOT AND WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET IN THE FUTURE! If you aren't at peace with yourself and your life you'll never get anywhere with anything. Penis Enlargement is about self improvement, not your last chance to be happy before giving up on life!
    I used to know a guy who had a very small penis. He didn't care, his thought process was that he just enjoyed sex and didn't even care if they did or not! The crazy thing is that girls loved this guy and he got laid all the time! You can either get a bigger dick or be happy with what you got but negative info that has no factual grounds is not going to help you make any gains or be any happier! Penis Enlargement is based a lot on faith because it is said to be impossible by the medical community, so you can put your faith in something positive like Penis Enlargement and be happier with your life and women, or you can buy into this nonsense and feel terrible about yourself and hate every female you see. Sorry for the long post this site (penisssizedebate) just pisses me off, it just perpetuates all the stereotypes and rumors that are flying around. MOS is full of actual info to help you.
    Starting: March 15 2007
    6.5 NBP (6.75 BP) x 5 MSEG

    Currently: 7 NBP x 5.75 MSEG

    GOAL: 8 x 6

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by misterious
    Wow that makes me feel so much better. Not only do I have a small penis, I'm short too. Great.

    As I've said here before, please god, let a bus hit me soon.

    It is true that height is one of the most important features in what concerns female attraction to men. You rarely see a hot girl with a shortER guy (I said 'rarely', not 'never') and most girls wouldn't date a shorter guy.

    However, there are other important aspects that may compensate lack of height. A muscular body, for example. A muscular body can get you a lot more attention and make you more attractive than taller guys (unless they're muscular too lol).

    But honestly imagine yourself being a short guy with a big dick! Think about the confidence you would have knowing that despite being short, your dick is bigger than the BIG (body size) guys' dicks.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krtel
    It is true that height is one of the most important features in what concerns female attraction to men. You rarely see a hot girl with a shortER guy (I said 'rarely', not 'never') and most girls wouldn't date a shorter guy.

    However, there are other important aspects that may compensate lack of height. A muscular body, for example. A muscular body can get you a lot more attention and make you more attractive than taller guys (unless they're muscular too lol).

    But honestly imagine yourself being a short guy with a big dick! Think about the confidence you would have knowing that despite being short, your dick is bigger than the BIG (body size) guys' dicks.
    In general, the order of preference that should be observed is what I mentioned earlier, muscles are not really a way to compensate for your height because being muscular is a very subjective preference to women, whereas genetically women are a lot more pre-disposed to go for a taller guy than they are a short one for many reasons not really known but it is a fact the taller guy usually gets the first look.

    I actually (as I mentioned above) would put dick size third to personality, but height more of a primary preference provding your penis is at least within an average milestone of say 5.3 - 6 in length with say a minimum of 5" girth your cock size would not matter at all. The good personality helps a lot.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smorgus
    In general, the order of preference that should be observed is what I mentioned earlier, muscles are not really a way to compensate for your height because being muscular is a very subjective preference to women, whereas genetically women are a lot more pre-disposed to go for a taller guy than they are a short one for many reasons not really known but it is a fact the taller guy usually gets the first look.

    I actually (as I mentioned above) would put dick size third to personality, but height more of a primary preference provding your penis is at least within an average milestone of say 5.3 - 6 in length with say a minimum of 5" girth your cock size would not matter at all. The good personality helps a lot.

    Good post.

    However, I disagree when you don't give proper credit to a muscular frame. You are right that it can't compensate lack of height, but the mistake there comes only from the use of the word "compensate".

    Women do love muscular guys, for several reasons. That is pure instinct. They love a muscular frame in a man same way they prefer tall guys.

    Now, obviously you can't compare those 2. Height may be the most important aspect, because let's face it, being muscular is not considered a normal/regular pattern. People MUST workout in order to be muscular, while in most cases height depends almost exclusively from genetics.

    So, muscular guys are A LOT less frequent than tall guys and that muscular frame is not permanent unless you keep exercising for the rest of your life. Height, however, is your signature, it's there till the rest of your life (well, you may loose some height as you get older, but you know what I mean).

    A short but handsome and muscular guy will get more attention than a tall regular guy. However, for a short guy to receive the same attention as a tall guy, he has to be A LOT BETTER in other aspects (being better is not enough, he has to be a lot better).

    In my own experience (and being a short guy), I can say the attention I receive(d) from the ladies increased astonishingly when I got a muscular body.
    Last edited by Krtel; 05-07-07 at 01:29 PM.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a little town called hell
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,246
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Do Women Love A Big Dick?

    i agree with you there. i'm 5' 10.5 and my girlfriend is 5' 7". she always laughs because we knew eachother for 5 going on six years and she never realized how taller i was than her until we started going out. also just recently she started to feel my chest and even my tummy (i do have pudge in my tummy...right along the lower abs...does anyone know hot to burn that quick? i know running does it, i was just wondering if there were any crunches or whatever that i could do). and felt my arms and she called me "mr. muscle" last night...which was pretty hott. ha. i guess it's the primal thing, she feels safe knowing that i'm tall, strong, and know martial arts. i know that is what helps out the physical attraction..she actually mentions that more than the size of my penis...though when she does it's nothing but really good things.

    i figure it's the same for guys as well, as in body preferences. like me? i like a petite girl, about her hight (she's very curvey, ass drives me crazy), she doesn't have the biggest breasts but she can go from "cute" to "sexy" as fast as you can say the words. the physical display is what always gets the oposite sex. when you drop your pants and they see the cock, then that's another whole story. but i'd say the main reason why women pick certain guys is protection, security, and able to pass on the strong genes so she can have healthy children.

    i should take a human sexuality course...fuckers only offered it here for 2 semesters, fuckin assholes lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I Love You Dld
    By v4g4b0nd in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-05-05, 07:31 PM
  2. Women asking Women about size
    By kurthungus in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-15-04, 04:24 PM
  3. IVE DONE IT, I LOVE MoS
    By pUNKY in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-03, 08:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •