Post Thanks / Like

am amazing homemade weight-ball hanger!!!! for low hanging balls!!

im too cheap to buy the metal ball hangers and im in pursuit or low hanging bull balls. so i had an idea and im trying it out right now its briliant. take a long sock and put weight in there. i put a 1 pound small dumbell in there that my mom uses to do yoga with. then i stick my scotum into the sock and sue a cable clamp to clamp above my balls and clsoe to where my dick meets my scrotum. this way the clamp makes sure the sock stays on your scrotum and the weight pulls it down. if anyone wats a picture of how this look i can take one

Post Thanks / Like

Re: am amazing homemade weight-ball hanger!!!! for low hanging balls!!

you think this a good idea why?
    Δ

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or Doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept NO responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the Matters of Size website. Buying a membership and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

The sac doesn't need much tension to elongate. I use a 1/2" leather ball strap for when I have a "tight" sac and it works wonders. That, stretching, and pumping really help it as well.
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Post Thanks / Like

A tight sack is a good thing, it means you have good sex drive. I don't think the hang of your testicles has anything to do with their size.
    Δ

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or Doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept NO responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the Matters of Size website. Buying a membership and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 10inchadvantage View Post
    The sac doesn't need much tension to elongate. I use a 1/2" leather ball strap for when I have a "tight" sac and it works wonders. That, stretching, and pumping really help it as well.
    i dont care how big my balls are i just want my sack to hang low because right now it barely hangs,its real tight and clsoe to the body. i have a leather 1 1/2 inch stretcher at home that i got from secret leather. if i wear it for a few hours then take it off before i go to bed my scorotum shrivvels up and gets tiny and very very close to the body. so i need weights to stretch it down thats why i thought of this homemade ball sac stretcher. how long do you think the process is to permanently stretch the sack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyivier View Post
    i dont care how big my balls are i just want my sack to hang low because right now it barely hangs,its real tight and clsoe to the body. i have a leather 1 1/2 inch stretcher at home that i got from secret leather. if i wear it for a few hours then take it off before i go to bed my scorotum shrivvels up and gets tiny and very very close to the body. so i need weights to stretch it down thats why i thought of this homemade ball sac stretcher. how long do you think the process is to permanently stretch the sack
    It's like elongating the penis, only easier. And as far as a tight sac being an indicator of a high sex drive, I'd have to see some scientific sources.

I feel like a real bull when my package is hanging 5.5 to 6" nbp and my balls and hanging a little bit lower than my cock. Girls love this when they are freak dancing with you btw!
    Summer 06: 8 bp x 6 mseg (7.5 nbp)
    Currently (July 08): 8.25 bp (7.8 nbp) x 5 7/8 mseg

My Pics: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26174
    Resized: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forumne...ized-pics.html
    Goals: 9 bp x 6.5 mseg

I CAN'T STOP WON'T STOP

Post Thanks / Like

Good fuckin idea. good thinking!

Post Thanks / Like

great idea indeed

might give it a shot aswell

greetz

Post Thanks / Like

I too would love to have low hangers. My chord is already long and hangs low in the steamroom but the sac skin shrivels up in the colder weather and the sac gets pulled up with the shrivelling skin. I recently bought a Monstertube and am using it to stretch the skin so my sac can hang low freely with my long chord. You can also expand the skin with saline but that method is too dangerous and expensive.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigtyivier View Post
    im too cheap to buy the metal ball hangers and im in pursuit or low hanging bull balls. so i had an idea and im trying it out right now its briliant. take a long sock and put weight in there. i put a 1 pound small dumbell in there that my mom uses to do yoga with. then i stick my scotum into the sock and sue a cable clamp to clamp above my balls and clsoe to where my dick meets my scrotum. this way the clamp makes sure the sock stays on your scrotum and the weight pulls it down. if anyone wats a picture of how this look i can take one