Post Thanks / Like

Penis Documentary

Some of you may have already seen this movie but. I just found it on video.google and it's really good. This guy has a 3 inch penis and he goes on a quest to find out about what guys and women think of penis's and what is the ideal size.

He actually has women take clay and mold the "ideal" size penis. It's pretty cool what they come up with. He also shows a full on penis enlargement surgery. It's funny because the guy is a total liar he says he 7X6 before the surgery but when he is out cold everyone gets a look at it and no it's no where near close. But the sad thing is the nurses make some pretty rude comments. His girlfriend is kind of a cunt size queen too so no wonder he was driven to it.

check it out part I and II

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000101544...5857d177d2cdde

http://www.guba.com/watch/3000101861...f73fc55447822c
    "Cliques are for Elitists Clubs are for beating people with. Forums are for Friends"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Penis Documentary

Wow, a lot of work went into that. Gonna watch the whole thing later, thanks

Mike
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow it really makes you think.

Very thought provoking and causes some soul searching as to why we want this and why it's so important to us.

Enlargement exercises which work were not even touched upon. Otherwise it was a well done documentary pursuing angles I never thought of.

I just know from personal experience that my gains have been important from the comments I've received from my wife.
    Start
    5 & 1/4 BPEL 2/05
    5.5 EG 3/05

Current as of 08/06/2012
    7 & 3/4 BPEL (+2 & 1/2)
    6 & 1/4 EG (+ 3/4)

Goal: 8 BPEL & 6.5 girth

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool. (manual) Penis Enlargement seems to be so obscure that the documentary maker was not even aware of it. I especially liked the interactive penis gallery that he created; it looked like a hoot.
    Speak softly and carry a big dick

Post Thanks / Like

It sure took some balls for that guy to do this documentary. That was funny how he had his willy done up by the plaster casters. I felt sorry for him when that guys girlfriend was talking about how should could not marry a guy who was smaller thank 5 inches.

But most of the women who made clay "ideal size" dicks were only about 7x5 in size. They probably would have estimated them to be 8x6 I wish he would have measured them all but asked the girls to estimate them size first.
    "Cliques are for Elitists Clubs are for beating people with. Forums are for Friends"

Post Thanks / Like

I've had some time to think about this.

The guy who developed the documentary was worried about his flaccid size. The whole point of penal enlargement is erect size as flaccid basically fluctuates.

The nurses in the hospital where that guy got the operation were looking at the flaccid size. What can you tell from that?

The guy's "friend" who just so happens to perform the operation was very vague in answering the guy's question as to whether the one getting the operation was small.

"He thinks so" was not a good answer unless you're going to make a lot of money doing the operation.

"Ummm we tried some stretching techniques" apparently not hard enough.

Lastly the torture that guys penis went through for gains that he no doubt would have achieved through manual Penis Enlargement just made me cringe!
    Poking on exposed raw flesh with metal instruments with all the sensitivity of a butcher...AAAG!

I wonder if the creator of the documentary would have been so determined to try and convince men that being happy with their size was only in the mind and not to bother trying to change it if he knew of manual Penis Enlargement?

I can agree that we can be obsessed and competitive but people could grow out of that.

At the end it was almost as if he was the one with the obsession of trying to tell men not to improve themselves and just be happy like him in accepting his size for what it is.
    But when that lady told him she wouldn't marry a man with a small wanger you could see the hurt and horror in his eyes.
    Also when the women made those models of their ideal cock he merely tried to convince them that was not what they truly wanted.
    Wasn't the whole purpose of them making models to establish what they thought was ideal?

His message on self acceptance is important but a balance could be achieved also.
    Improve yourself if you want but ask yourself the honest question of when enough is enough and not to perpetually be in a state of competition as if your acceptance is determined solely on the size of you penis.

Love is alot more complicated than that.
    Start
    5 & 1/4 BPEL 2/05
    5.5 EG 3/05

Current as of 08/06/2012
    7 & 3/4 BPEL (+2 & 1/2)
    6 & 1/4 EG (+ 3/4)

Goal: 8 BPEL & 6.5 girth

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cjkeefer View Post
    courage!
    ORIGIN Middle English (denoting the heart, as the seat of feelings): from Old French corage, from Latin cor ‘heart.’

Strange how the very work COURAGE roots from the heart which is only another part of the human body, like the penis. Isn't it strange that we need courage to talk about something so physical? It seems as though anything that gives us pleasure eventually becomes something we hide and pervert to the point that actually discussing it denotes courage.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't understand the guy. He was very quick to say "I only have a 3 1/2" penis to anyone that would listen, but when he got a plaster cast it was clear he meant FLACCID. others would mention their erect size and he would reply with "Mine is 3 1/2".

weird, I thought 3-4.5 was average flaccid length. at the beginning I thought the guy was saying he had a 3 1/2" erection.

he said he was "happy with himself" but it almost seemed like he had something to prove, or that he had a confession complex over it--like he needed to tell everyone he had a small dick.

weird. and I disagree with the OP, the guy laying on the operating table could've very well had a 7x6 erection. he looked to be 4" or so flaccid, and flaccid is very variable. his wife was kind of a jerk, maybe the "looseness" is on her end--if 7x6" won't work.

Post Thanks / Like

Who would ever get a girth surgery for a 7 (NBP) X 6 penis? The risk-reward relationship is out of whack. Some manual Penis Enlargement could get him some size increase for free, low-risk.
    8.75 x 6 going on 9.5 x 6.25

Back in the Game? Trying everyday hocking:

Post Thanks / Like

Just saw the "Perfect Penis" documentary. DLD is featured in it, although it makes it seem like surgery is the only way to get real enlargement.
    8.75 x 6 going on 9.5 x 6.25

Back in the Game? Trying everyday hocking: