Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by ItsElectric
    IE6 here, just checked again and still is showing the Basic Sretching vids and playing the Jelqing "sounds".

-ItsElectric
    Try Refreshing your Browser.

Also Check the Video Links Page to see if the Videos are doing the same for you.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    On the Audio/Video page it works, but it doesn't have the MoS logo above it or the black background like normal. I have a feeling after I play all of these, if I go back to the other page that they'll work.

-ItsElectric
    After all of my claims of coming back.. I might actually, be back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Out of all five Penis Enlargement pay sites I belong to, this has no equal! It rocks!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

First of all I must say that the site is very good. There is a lot of very useful information. The layout of the site is great and so are the videos. My only downside of all the workouts is that they seem to be too intense for my taste. Like in the phase 2 there is no way I could do 7 sets of double forced jelqs and bends. I think this is too much. I am also a firm beliver in dry jelqs, which arent very common in this workouts. But on the other hand this is just my opinions, but if you look in the general MOS is still a great site.

Lappner

Post Thanks / Like

HANGING PROGRAM?

Originally posted by stillwantmore
    I dont even use the program as I'm on my own high-intensity hanging program and, I love the site! Jen is the "icing on the cake" too! I look forward to seeing the updates.
    STILLWANTMORE, so how's the hanging thing going? i really don't know where to go from here. last year i did the ENLARGO treatment, it did work for a while, then a while after giving it up, back to "normal", i hate that word. i tell you, it's not the money, i have that, i need something the wife won't notice till it's too far to go back. i want to hear her say "OH..MY..GOD" again! see, i don't want anyone else, just want to take care of my bride of 29 years. "ROD"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: HANGING PROGRAM?

Originally posted by RODZILLA
    last year i did the ENLARGO treatment, it did work for a while, then a while after giving it up, back to "normal"
    What is the ENLARGO treatment?

Post Thanks / Like

enlargo treatment

penguinsfan, enlargo is a pill, take two at bedtime for 6 months. it made the vessels larger, much more veiny, the blood cavities inside a lot larger too. all in all, i should have stayed with it. we had a lot of fun with it, but most of the progress was lost when i quit. still looking for something to help, that's why i replied to the fella who was into hanging. that doesn't seem a safe thing to do, does it? rod

Post Thanks / Like

Re: enlargo treatment

Originally posted by RODZILLA
    penguinsfan, enlargo is a pill, take two at bedtime for 6 months. it made the vessels larger, much more veiny, the blood cavities inside a lot larger too. all in all, i should have stayed with it. we had a lot of fun with it, but most of the progress was lost when i quit. still looking for something to help, that's why i replied to the fella who was into hanging. that doesn't seem a safe thing to do, does it? rod
    Everything I've read says that hanging can be safe, but you must know what you're doing. Most guys here do a routine of 20 min. on/20 min. off. One should start out slow and work up gradually. I plan to hang at some point, perhaps when I feel I've about maxed-out my results with manual work.

So, Enlargo actually worked. Wonder if it would serve as a good enhancement to routines such as those done by members of this site? Is it expensive and how would one go about ordering it?

Post Thanks / Like

pills

penguinsfan, just checked the website, no more enlargo. check this out, these folks used to sell enlargo, but this loks promising. can it help with other systems, i don't see why not. rod

www.herbalvivid.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn! All that shit is so much money, considering how many folks say they get nothing out of it.

Right now, I'm wearing XCEL patches, but I got a hell of a deal on them.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love your Pay site. It is all that

The information is incredible. I am positive now more than ever that I will reach my goals.

Channel7
    "Widsom without Kindness and Knowledge without sobriety are useless."

Post Thanks / Like

I think

The pay site is great. Especially after the last update! It plainly shows and illustrates ALL the best Excersizes! Heck even I can understand the most complex ones now!!!

Save up, cash in returnable cans, stand outside the grocery store with pail for donations. You will be VERY happy you did!

Post Thanks / Like
    I want to chime in too. The members site is superb! The time and dedication doublelongdaddy put into this site is apparent. Every detail is manicured with exceptional detail. The video selection is vast and informative with fool proof, step by step direction. The layout of phases is genius along with the incredible personal service from the master himself.

Cheers! Paul
    Lurker no more

9cyclops9 Guest
    So I finally got the money and joined. And I must say...WOW!!

I've belonged to 2 other paysites in the past, and I told myself I'd never join another one because they all have the same stuff on them. Not this one! Of course it has the basics, but it has SO much more than that. The videos are so helpful, and I love the Sexual Health section is great! Good stuff man. In two weeks or so I'll be starting on Phase 2. I can't wait to see what kind of gains I can get on that routine. It looks intense! 9x6.5 will be here in no time!

John

Post Thanks / Like

GO FOR IT!

I GIVE-UP! STAYING WITH WHAT GOD GAVE ME! GOOD-BY! ROD

Post Thanks / Like
    I was curious about the videos on the paysite. It would be cool to actually see the exercises performed, so you know you're doing things correctly.

I have a very slow dialup connection and wondering if I could even view the videos without sitting forever trying to download them. It would be cool to get the exercise videos on a burnt CD for guys that aren't able to download quickly.

BTW, I'm new to the Mac world and have a Mac G4 running OS X and wondering how you save a video for future viewing without having to download it again using OS X?

Seriously thinking about joining, but wanting to make sure I'm able to access all the info and take advantage of the videos.

DLD I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, but never heard anything back. I figure you're probably busy with it being the weekend and all.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by JDA
    I was curious about the videos on the paysite. It would be cool to actually see the exercises performed, so you know you're doing things correctly.

I have a very slow dialup connection and wondering if I could even view the videos without sitting forever trying to download them. It would be cool to get the exercise videos on a burnt CD for guys that aren't able to download quickly.

BTW, I'm new to the Mac world and have a Mac G4 running OS X and wondering how you save a video for future viewing without having to download it again using OS X?

Seriously thinking about joining, but wanting to make sure I'm able to access all the info and take advantage of the videos.

DLD I sent you a PM a couple of days ago, but never heard anything back. I figure you're probably busy with it being the weekend and all.

Thanks
    Yes youll be able to view the Videos and everything else on 56k. It will be better if you download the videos for the Phase your on to view them quickly. You do that by clicking the arrow thats pointing down on the bottom left of the Video Window and selected "Save As" then save to your desktop or a folder.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JDA
    I'm pretty computer illiterate. I bought a G4 last spring and it seems cool, but I've never got used to it, as I've always used PC. For as easy as Mac software is supposed to be, I'm a little disappointed. Everyone says if one can use a PC, he can use a Mac, but I've found it more tedious for most things. Maybe I just don't understand all the little tricks yet. Anyhow, Saturday I picked up a Sony VAIO 44G and I'm really just learning, but I am impressed as hell with Windows Media Edition XP.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jaz,
    I just joined the paysite and will give that a shot, once I get my info.

Penguinsfan,
    I bought a book by David Pogue called "Mac OS X The Missing Manual" and it's been pretty helpful.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JDA
    Penguinsfan,
    I bought a book by David Pogue called "Mac OS X The Missing Manual" and it's been pretty helpful.
    It definitely has its uses. Hell, there is no sense in selling it, as I'd take a huge hit given that the G5 has hit the market. I'll keep it around and keep playing with it. My coworkers kept telling me not to buy a Mac, so I don't say anything criticial of it to them. Either way, whether I ever use it much or not, I'll always have at least one PC.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast