Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: 2008 Interview with the one and only MANDINGO

Quote Originally Posted by lostinspace View Post
    I know in another interview he said he had a normal size flaccid penis.
    His flaccid size is quite unremarkable in comparison to his remarkable erect size.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope everyone saw that video that frg posted on post # 18. I think it is uterlly rediculous how small Mandingo's flaccid penis is compared to his erect size. There has to be something different going on inside his penis then the average man. His tunica must have like 4 times the elasticity and sheer folded up tissue mass then the average man to grow to such an incredible size. I've never seen anything like it besides Shorty Mac who also has a small flaccid compared to his erect freakist girth size. I bet it also takes a long time for his dick to get fully erect. There is lots of blood needed to fill that thing up to full capacity.

Post Thanks / Like

On that interview on post 18, did you guys here the two guys that called in and said they are bigger then Mandingo. The first guy said he was bigger all around and the second guy said he was only 7 inches long but he is thicker then mandingo.

NOTICED ON 2:58 OF THE VIDEO CLIP WHEN THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT SEZ 10 INCHES MY ASS YOU CAN SEE MANDINGO IS WORRIED AND SEZ 10 INCHES UNDER HIS BREATH WHEN THE FIRST GO FROM OKLAHOMA SEZ HE IS BIGGER THEN MANDINGO. 10 INCHES HAS GOT OLD FRED WORRIED SO MAYBE HE ISN'T QUITE 10 INCHES LONG HIMSELF.
    Last edited by kingsnake; 11-05-09 at 08:41 PM. Reason: grammer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Here's the thread if anyone wants to check out mandingos pix and the member who spoke about comparisons. Post to that if you want to join in this ''trial & jury'' to estimate his size.

Post Thanks / Like

You guys need to shut the hell up. We all seen his fucking vids and we also know we can all line up and his lenght is enuff to slap all at once. Just give da man his... he is fucking big...huge. That is it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingsnake View Post
    I hope everyone saw that video that frg posted on post # 18. I think it is uterlly rediculous how small Mandingo's flaccid penis is compared to his erect size. There has to be something different going on inside his penis then the average man. His tunica must have like 4 times the elasticity and sheer folded up tissue mass then the average man to grow to such an incredible size. I've never seen anything like it besides Shorty Mac who also has a small flaccid compared to his erect freakist girth size. I bet it also takes a long time for his dick to get fully erect. There is lots of blood needed to fill that thing up to full capacity.
    guys this is the same case with John Holmes, if he could get a full hardon..:-) if you check this video you will see that his flaccid state is not that big.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1657786/j...n_the_gym.html

check it out at the first seconds, the facid size it normal to big, then at the first minute or so it it much bigger looking like flaccid but it is not..

it is reported to be something like 12.5 but many girlfriends say that he was something like 10 inches..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12