User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
Results 401 to 420 of 420
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Europe, Bulgaria, Haskovo
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    I know I would tell my son (if I ever have one) about PE. I would tell him it improves the health of the penis instead of size (as kids would probably not understand how important size is).
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.


    There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

    Here is a good piece of knowledge on the above mentioned, enjoy!!!!!

    Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!
    Share you knowledge on length gaining- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...mechanics.html !!!!!

    Size- http://www.mattersofsize.com/
    Likes 8incyclops liked this post
    Thanks 8incyclops thanked for this post

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    1,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by Zambrodom3 View Post
    I know I would tell my son (if I ever have one) about PE. I would tell him it improves the health of the penis instead of size (as kids would probably not understand how important size is).
    I've been thinking what to say if I ever had a boy perfect answer
    Likes Zambrodom3 liked this post
    Thanks Zambrodom3 thanked for this post

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    whos fault would it be if the son decides to do PE with fathers advice......hahahhahahahha and how would it sound? ...."my father is the reason for my ED" hahahahahhaha
    And if hes in his early teenage then its gonna be worse......lol

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by 8incyclops View Post
    I've been thinking what to say if I ever had a boy perfect answer
    My Son loves MOS and what we teach. He does not do PE but he knows it is there if he ever wants it. I believe every mature young man should know that it is real and available if they desire but I would never push it on anyone.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    My Son loves MOS and what we teach. He does not do PE but he knows it is there if he ever wants it. I believe every mature young man should know that it is real and available if they desire but I would never push it on anyone.
    I agree. I think PE should be made available to all men, and the choice be theirs if they want to do it. I know for a fact that there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of men out there that suffer aniety and depression because of their size and wish there was a solution. This could truly help create much better lives for a ton of people, and if you could hear about it from someone as trustworthy as your own father then you will also be more likely to believe it.

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by boohoohoo View Post
    I agree. I think PE should be made available to all men, and the choice be theirs if they want to do it. I know for a fact that there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of men out there that suffer aniety and depression because of their size and wish there was a solution. This could truly help create much better lives for a ton of people, and if you could hear about it from someone as trustworthy as your own father then you will also be more likely to believe it.
    PE was originally an art that was handed down from father to son as the child reached sexual maturity. It was secretive and only a few knew about it's existence. Today PE is everywhere. Most of it is bullshit but with some good research men will find their ways to MOS and places like us. And I believe all men question their manhood at one time or another, it is a normal insecurity. The ones who are most desperate will find their way but many men will just accept their size. Either way, we are here and here for good.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    PE was originally an art that was handed down from father to son as the child reached sexual maturity. It was secretive and only a few knew about it's existence. Today PE is everywhere. Most of it is bullshit but with some good research men will find their ways to MOS and places like us. And I believe all men question their manhood at one time or another, it is a normal insecurity. The ones who are most desperate will find their way but many men will just accept their size. Either way, we are here and here for good.
    I do have to credit MOS for being the actual reason why I began PE. I had knowledge of jelqing way before I ever heard of MOS, but it was this forum that led me to truly believe in PE and to make the jump to actually beginning it. It is much easier to believe the posts of thousands of users than to go on a site where just the author says one specific technique works.

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by boohoohoo View Post
    I do have to credit MOS for being the actual reason why I began PE. I had knowledge of jelqing way before I ever heard of MOS, but it was this forum that led me to truly believe in PE and to make the jump to actually beginning it. It is much easier to believe the posts of thousands of users than to go on a site where just the author says one specific technique works.
    we do have that effect on people. I have seem many discouraged men come from places like Thunders and get the encouragement they need and go on to make great gains. We just have a very Brotherly site here, we all have what it takes to help one another without discrimination. I believe the love we put out is addictive and gives great encouragement.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes Bolden liked this post

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    I think you're absolutely right DLD. This is where we are a family of brothers! That is what separates us from the rest!

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    we do have that effect on people. I have seem many discouraged men come from places like Thunders and get the encouragement they need and go on to make great gains. We just have a very Brotherly site here, we all have what it takes to help one another without discrimination. I believe the love we put out is addictive and gives great encouragement.

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    desert island
    Posts
    7,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Yeah thats somthing i had never experienced before, the honesty and the truth,thats everone offers, i see this place as a temple of knowledge..we get advice,support,and even love,these are the reasons these forums are still running and functioning,lets keep it that way.Thanks
    9X6 is my short term goal
    Likes doublelongdaddy, Bolden liked this post

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    Yeah thats somthing i had never experienced before, the honesty and the truth,thats everone offers, i see this place as a temple of knowledge..we get advice,support,and even love,these are the reasons these forums are still running and functioning,lets keep it that way.Thanks
    Excellent Words Brother Short!

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    Yeah thats somthing i had never experienced before, the honesty and the truth,thats everone offers, i see this place as a temple of knowledge..we get advice,support,and even love,these are the reasons these forums are still running and functioning,lets keep it that way.Thanks
    Great post!

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    My son has been asking a lot about PENIS SIZE recently, which makes me think he's really curious about it. When he mentioned pumps and other devices I knew he's really serious so I started a research. I found a method that seems ideal for his age, it's called JELQ and since he's still developing this kind of exercises should make his penis grow thicker and bigger.

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderRascal View Post
    My son has been asking a lot about PENIS SIZE recently, which makes me think he's really curious about it. When he mentioned pumps and other devices I knew he's really serious so I started a research. I found a method that seems ideal for his age, it's called JELQ and since he's still developing this kind of exercises should make his penis grow thicker and bigger.
    A great place for a beginner is the Newbie Routine. A BathMate would also be a good tool for girth. Between the two you should be able to put together a great routine of your Son.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    my advice is to be open/receptive to any/all of his questions, provide resources where needed, but give him space and only interject when he approaches you. Envision an open hand of support when he needs it.

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    my advice is to be open/receptive to any/all of his questions, provide resources where needed, but give him space and only interject when he approaches you. Envision an open hand of support when he needs it.
    And be sure to make it a joy, allowing him to feel the joy of gaining without obsessing. So important that PE does not make things worse for men by turning it into an OCD fest. Better to take a relaxed approach and settle in for the long term.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Great advice!
    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    And be sure to make it a joy, allowing him to feel the joy of gaining without obsessing. So important that PE does not make things worse for men by turning it into an OCD fest. Better to take a relaxed approach and settle in for the long term.

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by higherone View Post
    Great advice!
    Wow, where you been my Brother? Miss you on the forum!

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    911
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Been lurking but not posting much. Hope all is well!
    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Wow, where you been my Brother? Miss you on the forum!

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fathers and Sons

    Quote Originally Posted by higherone View Post
    Been lurking but not posting much. Hope all is well!
    Always my Brother, so good to see you on the forums! Great work on Facebook!

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Similar Threads

  1. Like father,Like son?
    By Girth Hammer in forum Deep Thoughts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-27-09, 11:56 PM
  2. A few friends my son and I met today :)
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Deep Thoughts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-09, 07:18 PM
  3. In the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Moon
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Dysfunctional Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-04, 02:31 PM
  4. Father and son arrested for alleged sex crimes
    By doublelongdaddy in forum Dysfunctional Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-04, 12:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •