Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: VLC Tugger for SizeGenetics Ultimate Comfort with MOS Discount!

Quote Originally Posted by tanys1028 View Post
    I've just received my VLC tugger. How do I know I have the cone in the right fit?

Does it means as long as when flaccid + erect the glans fit in and will not fall off, will be considered right size?

WHen I put in flaccid the cone seems to have some extra space.
    There may be some space you want to perfectly center it and test out, before using with SizeGenetics. You want good grip that is comfortable and intense.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Today my first day using VLC tugger. This is what I see ...

After capping VLC on my glans, the fit seems ok, however after applying tension, it stretches. The VLC cap seems to be pulling just the foreskin, and i can see the penis head (glans) below the VLC instead of inside it.

Is this the norm when penis stretches, or should the glans be ALWAYS inside the cap? Pls help, I'm worried i got the wrong size

Post Thanks / Like

Today my first day using VLC tugger. This is what I see ...

After capping VLC on my glans, the fit seems ok, however after applying tension, it stretches. The VLC cap seems to be pulling just the foreskin, and i can see the penis head (glans) below the VLC instead of inside it.

Is this the norm when penis stretches, or should the glans be ALWAYS inside the cap? Pls help, I'm worried i got the wrong size
    To add on, I am worried the pull is just on the foreskin instead of on the penis shaft. The worst Penis Enlargement exercise is when u spent hours and hours waiting for gains, yet nothing happens because u do the wrong steps! I want a bigger penis and not a bigger foreskin!

Post Thanks / Like

IMG_20121004_075051.jpg

Finally managed to upload photo.

With photo more clearer.

As shown, my glans after tension, sits below the VLC cap. Is this the norm? I don't think the glans will be able to stay inside the cap after stretching right? SInce the hold is only on foreskin.

And with this photo, did I get the right VLC size?? Also, after a day's of sizegenetics (12 hrs), my penis seems intact, unlike when I use noose perviously, after a day's of tension my penis would be quite elastic and worked-out, with a longer flaccid hang. Or should I apply more tension?
    Last edited by tanys1028; 10-04-12 at 07:00 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think you have the TLC attachement not the VLC. I use the TLC everyday and thats what my glans look like. Email Ron at TLCTuggerService@GMail.com and show him this pic, he will send a replacement out for you and help address the problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Supra View Post
    I think you have the TLC attachement not the VLC. I use the TLC everyday and thats what my glans look like. Email Ron at TLCTuggerService@GMail.com and show him this pic, he will send a replacement out for you and help address the problem.
    Oh yes, it's TLC not VLC. My mistake.

Supra bro, if this is also how your glans look like, then maybe it's the norm. I have just email ROn with the picture, and hope he advise me on this. Hope it's the right size to avoid the hassle.

At the same time I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of your RIng of Power to complement my Penis Enlargement. Excited!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Supra View Post
    Hi Bro Supra

I just realized there is this VLC and TLC which is confusing.
    Seems on your other post u mentioned VLC is for foreskin restoration and TLC is for shaft and length increase.

I need the shaft and length increase, which should be TLC.

Refer to my previous picture, is mine TLC?? How can we see the difference btw the two??

Post Thanks / Like

I think you have it backwards VLC is for shaft lengthing and TLC is for foreskin restoration. This is from the TLC Tugger website:

Q: What's the VLC? What's this about shaft lengthening?

A: The standard TLC has a vent hole. This allows air in. Without it, the seal of your skin against the tugger would cause a vacuum when tension was applied. With the vent, the glans can lift away from the tugger so you can draw a nice tube of skin.

Without the vent, your glans stays snugly in the recess of the tugger, and some of the tugging force is imparted to the core of the penile shaft as a whole instead of to the skin tube. If I may strain an analogy, the TLC is like your body being lifted by your turtleneck collar - which would stretch your collar - while the VLC is like your body being lifted by a plunger suction-cupped to your skull - which might stretch your neck.

The VLC has no vent. With it, you may experience up to a quarter-inch of shaft lengthening per year - some guys claim more. I'm not endorsing this; I offer it based on requests from tuggers. To me, it's unproven, and it could slow your gains in skin coverage for two reasons:
    a) your longer shaft requires ever more skin to cover it
    b) some of the tension that could be focused on your skin tube is directed to your shaft.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gtsgts View Post
    I think you have it backwards VLC is for shaft lengthing and TLC is for foreskin restoration. This is from the TLC Tugger website:

A: The standard TLC has a vent hole. This allows air in. Without it, the seal of your skin against the tugger would cause a vacuum when tension was applied. With the vent, the glans can lift away from the tugger so you can draw a nice tube of skin.

Without the vent, your glans stays snugly in the recess of the tugger, and some of the tugging force is imparted to the core of the penile shaft as a whole instead of to the skin tube. If I may strain an analogy, the TLC is like your body being lifted by your turtleneck collar - which would stretch your collar - while the VLC is like your body being lifted by a plunger suction-cupped to your skull - which might stretch your neck.

The VLC has no vent. With it, you may experience up to a quarter-inch of shaft lengthening per year - some guys claim more. I'm not endorsing this; I offer it based on requests from tuggers. To me, it's unproven, and it could slow your gains in skin coverage for two reasons:
    b) some of the tension that could be focused on your skin tube is directed to your shaft.

Is that to say mine is VLC?? anyone with photos of both VLC and TLC?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is that to say mine is VLC?? anyone with photos of both VLC and TLC?

You have the TLC not the vlc as mentioned earlier the vlc is for shaft lengthening and the TLC is for foreskin restoration

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gtsgts View Post

100% correct

Post Thanks / Like

Does yours have the vent hole? If not it's a VLC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Correct

Post Thanks / Like

I've verified with Ron. Mine is VLC. However because of my longer foreskin he is suggesting a extended VLC. Let's hope it works better. Anxiously waiting for its arrival.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I've verified with Ron. Mine is VLC. However because of my longer foreskin he is suggesting a extended VLC. Let's hope it works better. Anxiously waiting for its arrival.
    Ron would know best.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

can the VLC tugger be used for a better grip of the penis during manual exercise (stretching by hand). is the suction intense enough to hold on through the intense tension you apply during stretches? my glans gets extremely red and sore from noosing it with my hand via the standard "ok" grip and I was looking for a way to hold on that won't cause so much fluid/pressure retention.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bawg1012 View Post
    can the VLC tugger be used for a better grip of the penis during manual exercise (stretching by hand). is the suction intense enough to hold on through the intense tension you apply during stretches? my glans gets extremely red and sore from noosing it with my hand via the standard "ok" grip and I was looking for a way to hold on that won't cause so much fluid/pressure retention.

Not really strong enough for that but definitely a great ADS to help with healing and remaining extended.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bawg1012 View Post

Yes I use it that way from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like

I might like the VGL -for length- as my SG turns my dick cold after a bit I understand that's normal

With thus it can be worn for hours on end with out having to remove it ??
    Or would I still need to remove it from time to time
    Looking to keep on all day at work if at all possible

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Random Name View Post
    VGL
    What is that?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast