Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

VLC Tugger for SizeGenetics Ultimate Comfort with MOS Discount!

We have now gotten a $4 discount on the parts to make the SizeGenetics with the VLC Tugger.
    So if the items $35 (VLC) + $9 (Cone) + $7 (strap) + $8 (SG Clip), we could discount that by $4 for MOS guys for a package price of $55

So how do you get started you will need the following:

VLC Complete Package:
    CLICK HERE TO ORDER VLC Package with Discount

AND YOU WILL NEED

SizeGenetics Extender:

How to use the system:
    If you have had any reservations about getting a Size Genetics ADS, this will end all fears.
    This is my ultimate ADS extender that I have set up for myself using the best technology available today.

Ron makes 2 devices the TLC tugger for foreskin restoration and the VLC tugger for Penis Enlargement. The VLC works but hold the head of the shaft at the grip point at the top of the extender.
    For this purpose, we are only using the VLC tugger.

The difference between the two is that the TLC has a hole in it that allows air in releasing the glands to the base and pulling the skin over. The VLC does not have the hole (vent less) so It does not let the head sink back to the base and gives you the shaft length that you want.

I can keep this on for hours on end with no loss in circulation or numbness since it not a noose that goes around the head but pull on it from the outside in. Up until now I have not been able to wear this thing longer than 15 minutes at a time, but now I can wear it for 4-6 hours at a time.

The regular noose method of the glans being cinched down will ultimately cause your reduced sensitivity, cold and numb glans and severe pain, thus you will have to take it off every 15-20 minutes. This new method I am using I can leave on for hours. So more time under traction, less time taking it off for breathers and to regain circulation means much more gains.

Since I am really gaining good ground with my ADS and the VLC tugger. I want you guys to be apart of this and get good results. This method is 100% proven, more time under traction=longer thicker penis that is permanent. What is even cooler is to gain length all you have to do is keep adding rods as your penis becomes accustom to the greater stretch, so in theory you can go as long as you want. I am going for DLD's length of 10.5''.
    The first picture was taken back in April, The second was taken In August, see how much longer I am stretching now? About 4inches. And I can hold that for 6-8 hours a day.

The TLC tugger and VLC tugger are completely different one has a hole, the other does not. The amount of skin pulled over the Glans is about 1" with the VLC, with the TLC you get between 5-6 or more depending on how much restoration you have done. If you have any other questions send a message to Ron at TLCTuggerService@GMail.com

Here is a complete thread and video series about the VLC and Size Genetics Modification by Supra
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...w-Video-Series

TLC Tugger has an all-new web site. To get the MOS discount you now enter coupon code MOS at checkout.

The discount applies to any of 5 ventless device kits that you can see by searching VLC KIT at the site thus: VLC KIT | Search Results | TLC Tugger Foreskin Restoration Or go straight to the PE page VLC Tugger PE / ADS | TLC Tugger Foreskin Restoration which describes the ventless device options including the VLC Tugger, the VLC Hanger (for weights users), and the VLC-X (for those also expanding the foreskin). The kits all include a clip to hook the device to an extender like the SG.

You'll notice that the Tugger handle is now not so long, so you may not need to extend the SG rails as far. There is also a new listing for VLC Packer which has no handle sticking out.
    Last edited by Super; 01-20-15 at 12:40 PM.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes LIGHTNING liked this post
    Thanks LIGHTNING thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: VLC Tugger for SizeGenetics Ultimate Comfort with MOS Discount!

Everyone needs this, i can't recommend this enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by berserker View Post
    I am making a post now on this subject
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I am making a post now on this subject
    Good to hear that dld, your the guy with the know.

Post Thanks / Like

i will be buying one soon and also getting the tlc

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

John,

I am restoring as well.
    Let me know if you have any questions! Get ready for more sensitive cock!!QUOTE=John_117;466711]i will be buying one soon and also getting the tlc[/QUOTE]

Post Thanks / Like

How discreet is the packaging/label on this? I have to get my mail shipped to a P.O. box and I'd rather not get any odd looks from the old women behind the counter lol

Post Thanks / Like

I have both the VLC tugger and the Size Genetics. I'm trying to put this thing on, but the problem is that I'm cut and it's hard to get the white part over since I have really no foreskin and it slides off everytime. Even if I have it on, I can't keep it on for long periods of time because the skin that is sucked into the VLC cone starts to hurt after a short period of time. I hope that I didn't waste my money on this because it's not working for me right now. Is there any method that I can use to make it stay in place without the skin hurting? Please let me know.
    Taking StemEnhance 2 or SE2 from the company "Stemtech Inc." has transformed my life by giving me more energy and power to do normal tasks in life better. To learn more about it go to the website:
    http://mbredy01.stemtechbiz.com

If you want to have a business opportunity in Stemtech, go here:
    http://mbredy01.stemtechbiz.com/Opportunity.aspx

There's also a business side to the company for those who wanna earn some extra cash. It's beneficial. If you wanna learn about the business part, watch the video in this link:

http://www.championsinmotion.com/upd...h+March+Update

It's a great plan and a bit easy to do. But I suggest that everyone buy the StemEnhance 2 (SE2) and try it for yourself before doing this business part. It's best to know what it feels like before doing anything else. Try it. You all won't be disappointed.

Post Thanks / Like

Have you used this DLD? Have you seen any gains with it, and does it stretch the ligament directly?

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, After doing quite a bit of readingn on this tugger, I too am a bit confused. I own the SG and wear it occasionally but would wear it a lot more if it were more comfortable to wear. I like the tugger look and it appears that it can be worn longer , easier etc....

My questions are, is this better than the velcro method for length ? Will this cause me to gain foreskin like an uncut penis ? Will this genuinely be able to be worn at night sleeping or during the day for 5 to 6 hours ? Will this method with the sg cause faster gains since it can be worn longer without having to take it off so often.

Lastly, there are so many options on the website, I am a bit confused as to which one to order for my needs. If someone would pm me or want to talk about it (better option in my opinion) I can call you or give out my number.... Please help me, I will really appreciate it so much !
    Start Date: June 13 2010

Bpfsl: 7 2/16 inches

Bpel: 6 14/16 inches

Nbpel : 6 6/16 inches

Measure June 27 2010-------- GAINS !!

Bpfsl: 7 6/16 inches------ Gained 1/4 inch

Bpel: 7 2/16 inches-------Gained 1/4 inch

Nbpel : 6 10/16 inches------Gained 1/4 inch

Measure July 13 2010-------------Mo' Gains !!

Bpfsl:7 12/16------------Gained 6/16 inch (10/16 total in one month)

Bpel: 7 6/16--------------Gained 1/4 inch (1/2 total in one month )

Nbpel: 6 13/16-----------Gained 3/16 inch ( 7/16 total in one month )

Measure Oct 13, 2010--------------Gains !

Bpfsl: 8 4/16--------------Gained 1/2 inch (1.2 inches since start)

Bpel 7 10/16-------------Gained 1/4 inch ( 3/4 inch total since start)

Nbpel 6 14/16-----------Gained 1/16 inch ( 1/2 inch since start )

Measure Jan 13 2011............gains

Bpfsl 8 7/16--------------Gained 3/16 of inch (1.5 inches since start)

Bpel 7 14/16-------------Gained 4/16 of inch (1 inch exactly since start)

Nbpel 7 1/16 ------------Gained 3/16 of inch ( 11/16 since start)

GOAL:::::

Bpel : 9 and 1/2 inches
    Nbpel: 9 inches

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Check out the penimaster pro head attachment ...much better and I have actually gotten length gains using it with my SG .
    Not so with this device...it pulls the skin but not the internal penis tissue.

Thats just my experience tho.

Quote Originally Posted by tubesnake View Post
    Ok, After doing quite a bit of readingn on this tugger, I too am a bit confused. I own the SG and wear it occasionally but would wear it a lot more if it were more comfortable to wear. I like the tugger look and it appears that it can be worn longer , easier etc....

My questions are, is this better than the velcro method for length ? Will this cause me to gain foreskin like an uncut penis ? Will this genuinely be able to be worn at night sleeping or during the day for 5 to 6 hours ? Will this method with the sg cause faster gains since it can be worn longer without having to take it off so often.

Lastly, there are so many options on the website, I am a bit confused as to which one to order for my needs. If someone would pm me or want to talk about it (better option in my opinion) I can call you or give out my number.... Please help me, I will really appreciate it so much !

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by civilcougar View Post
    Have you used this DLD? Have you seen any gains with it, and does it stretch the ligament directly?
    Yes I have used but I usually go with the standard wrap with theraban and Ace bandage. This method is much better but it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How does it stick to your head? looking at the pictures and I do not get it at all lol.
    Get bored, pull on your penis.

EL:7, Another inch or so and boom I'm good
    EG:5.2, Wouldn't mind it so much if I wasn't 6'6 and built like a football player with the hands the size of boxing gloves. lol

Update as of December 1st 2012
    BPEL: 7.8
    MSEG:5.3

Goals: EL:8.5-9
    EG:6.5

P.E is for life, nothing comes easy so you gotta work it like a body builder works on his muscles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ryan62468 View Post
    How does it stick to your head? looking at the pictures and I do not get it at all lol.

Roll over suction
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Five days and counting until I order my VLC Tugger. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiht

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by megzobo View Post
    Five days and counting until I order my VLC Tugger. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiht
    4 now
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

DLD, I can not tell you how excited I am. I think instead of stretching in all directions for 30 seconds, I may the the DLD blasters for 5 minutes every hour. What do you think about this. You are right. 4 days now. I can not wait to wake up tomorrow morning..

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by megzobo View Post
    DLD, I can not tell you how excited I am. I think instead of stretching in all directions for 30 seconds, I may the the DLD blasters for 5 minutes every hour. What do you think about this. You are right. 4 days now. I can not wait to wake up tomorrow morning..

This is something I did and I know it helped me gain length. The thing about the penis is the more fatigued it becomes the more it can be stretched without resistance from connective muscles (pelvic floor muscles). When the penis is exhausted there is little that stands in the way of stretching it.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Then that is what I will do. I know I will not be able complete 50 of them in 5 minutes but I figure I should be able to do around 30 in that time. Doing that for atleast 5-8 times a day should get me results. For me to say I am excited is an understatement. It looks like between my son, my brother, and I, My son and I will be the first ones to order this thing. Sweet Jeeeeba!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast