Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Grown tired of jelqs, what now?

Hi!

I've only been doing this since 1st of March (I hanged out at the Penis Enlargement Gym forum) when I started at 6,3 " BPenis EnlargementL. I measured by holding a hard-plastic ruler along the penis and shoving it in as far as it would go. That way I'm now at 7,67" BPenis EnlargementL but I think it's a very wierd way to measure so I've changed to holding the ruler vertical along the dick so it hits my pubic bone and can't go under it. That leaves my lenght at about 7" - 7.3". I think most of that is probably EQ gain.

Anyway.
    I was up until recently measuring my girth with one of those metal-things (retractable in a small circular shape) and it said my girth was 5.7" (which it has been since start) but I measured with a tailors tape and it reads 5.5" instead.

That puts me at 5.5 (+0) in girth, and 7-7.3 (+0,7-1") in length after 4 months.

In the beginning I used this routine:
    Stretch to the left: 50 quick kegels
    -"- right: 50..
    -"- up: 50...
    -"- straight out: 50...
    Then repeat this 2 times.
    After this I would do 3 sets of 50 dry jelqs and then I would be done.

Well, I'm growing tired of it and in the recent month I've only been doing the stretchings 1 time instead of 2 and I've almost completely thrown out the jelqs. I just couldn't see myself wasting 5 hours a week doing jelqs without feeling anything afterwards.

I want to reach 20cm in BPenis EnlargementL which is about 7.87" and 15 in girth with is 5.9".

My main goal would be to keep my current length and get that girth, what should I do? I don't want to use equipment because I find it to be a little too extreme for me.
    I've tried supra slammers but I can only do about 3-5 before I cum and they don't feel THAT good whilst doing them, I'm not really feeling any extreme pressure.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grown tired of jelqs, what now?

Jelqing always helps. Switch to wet jelqs and go for more than a half hour. Jelqs alone will give you length and girth. You need to increase the time spent doing them. Slow squash jelqs give great expansion for girth. If not, start phase 1 of DLD's plan.

Post Thanks / Like

Girth it a bitch, bro. I feel your pain. But runningignus is right, you need to be spending more time jelqing to start seeing results. I'd agree, go for wet jelqs and follow the newbie routine which starts out with 300 2-second jelqs and works up to 600...that comes out to 10-20 minutes per session.

Post Thanks / Like

jelqs werent doing much for me after a while either. slow squash jelqs combined with small sessions of pumping in between seem to be doing the trick though
    Speak softly and carry a big dick

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    DLD, the pictures here illustrate the SSJ being performed with the non-clamping hand pushing in more of a downward position, while the video on the members page shows the SSJ being performed with the non-clamping hand pushing in more of an inward position, straight towards the base of the penis. Which is correct?

Post Thanks / Like

I do them pushing inwards
    Speak softly and carry a big dick

Post Thanks / Like

Those slow squash jelqs look painful, and don't you risk getting a downward curve when doing them like that?

Post Thanks / Like

50 jelqs is nothing. No wonder you don't gain girth. Like some of the other guys here I'd strongly suggest to up your volume. If you haven't even the discpline to perform 150-200 jelqs a session on regular basis (which still is not that much), you won't succeed in Penis Enlargement. Imo the SSJ is not exactly beginner friendly and needs to be preceded by a jelq-based conditioning phase. But that's just my experience, some might beg to differ.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    50 jelqs is nothing. No wonder you don't gain girth. Like some of the other guys here I'd strongly suggest to up your volume. If you haven't even the discpline to perform 150-200 jelqs a session on regular basis (which still is not that much), you won't succeed in Penis Enlargement. Imo the SSJ is not exactly beginner friendly and needs to be preceded by a jelq-based conditioning phase. But that's just my experience, some might beg to differ.
    50 x 3. That's 150...

I'll try out that exercise DLD! I already have a downwards curve (yeah, no missionary for me) so it won't be painful at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Here's Dlds original thread on jelquing. Read down page 1. Dld explains that he does SSJs in different directions. With only 2 scetches we're only seeing two angles, Being straight inward and downward bend SSJs. You can circle the head around and hlit different angles than just the two shown. You could bend opposiite of a particular penis curve, for example. You could probably even do SSJs version of rotators, LOL. Hit it all angles, notice the quote below. Don't limit yourself. Get creative with your routine.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...=how+to+squash

You want some slight flexibility in the squash, what I do is get 100% erect then squeeze maybe a head full of blood out before I clamp down. This gives me just enough flexibility in girth to get a good compression and expansion without being too soft resulting in poor expansion.

I just finished a 30 minute set of these and "FUCKING WOW!" I can't even describe how pumped I was after the session. I did mainly squashes in a slight bend downward but towards the end I was hitting it at all angles. Once I started to compress down against my shaft I would do some really short jelqs against the compression. SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!
    Pics of Penomet expanding girth to fill tube:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...omet-Pump-Pics

Mom said: work to become the right person, dont worry about finding the right person. Go do the things you enjoy. You will naturally attract friends and women who also enjoy those activities... things in common...

5 keys to PE gains: consistency, intensity, duration, multiplex attack, healing and rest.

My Length Routine= SRT using Penomet +Size Genetics +Basic Stretches
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...025#post559025

My Story: SRT + PT + SG for 2nd inch Goal: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...742#post552742

SRT Basic stretches + SG = My first inch gained story:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ersary-present
    Stats:
    bpel...nbpel...mseg....fg....nbpfl...weight...date
    7..........5.0.......5.5.......4.......3.......... 301......09/01/12 start SRT manual stretches
    7.6.......6.1.......5.5.......4.......3.5.......26 1......12/23/12 added SG
    7.75.....6.2.......5.6.......4.5....4..........256 ......12/31/12 added Supras RoP for ++T
    .................................................. .......250!......weightgoal 1/16/13
    8.0!.............................................. .....247.......added bikers lock hang 1/23/12
    .................................................. ....................pe hiatus began ~ 3/25?13
    7.5......6...........5.5.......................... ..257......bought PT 6/25/13
    8.0......6.2........5.8.......5.....4.5.........25 0......restart 7/7/13
    8*.......7...........6..........5*....6........... 250*.....goals 1.0 (*met)
    9.........8...........6..........5*....7.......... .231.......goals 2.0

SG Velcro mod: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...o-Strap-by-J1L
    Allergix's.ridge wrap for SG & lock hang:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...etics-Extender
    Dlds biker lock hang ADS:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...iker+lock+hang

SRT: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...a-Perfect-Body
    SSJs and DLDs Hydropump girth blasters 5x5x3 routine:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...(full-routine)
    Dlds kegels, RKs, Blasters how to:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...e-Basics/page2
    Dlds orgasm = length PE primetime:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...our-Gains!-SRT

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

These do not cause a curve in any way, the arch is just so to cause expansion between the two hands. Fear not Brother, you will only expand. If worries become too great, do no arch, only squash.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

These do not cause a curve in any way, the arch is just so to cause expansion between the two hands. Fear not Brother, you will only expand. If worries become too great, do no arch, only squash.
    How do we do "reps" or is it not reps but rather duration only? I mean I did it yesterday at semi-erect and when I bent it like a downwards U it expanded, and when I let it go I felt this lump move back under the hand at the base, which was probably blood. So I would let it go, get it back up and do it again.
    I noticed 1 think though. When I squeeze and hold for 2min it expands more i.e. it becomes about 1cm thicker, which is what I want in girth gains. But when I did the SSJ, it felt better AFTERWARDS, but it didn't expand as much during the squeeze itself.