Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Age Should You Start Your Son On PE And How Should You Go About It?

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Accidental PE! I know for me I did many things that were PE oriented without knowing they were. My starting size was 6.5" so that was an inch above average, I account for the above average size to pulling on my penis when growing up. My parents were always telling me to take my hands of my penis I had a wicked habit of pulling on my penis through my pocket
    Hahaha you were born to be PE expert, since you were kid, PE was your thing
    НОВОРОССИЯ ДОЛЖЕН ПОБЕДИТЬ !

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: What Age Should You Start Your Son On PE And How Should You Go About It?

The best time to begin PE-Training; the start of puberty.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Likes LONGERDICK7+, pogzee, higherone, Shenlong liked this post
    Thanks pogzee thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    i wonder hoe FAST it will grow that time....lol

Post Thanks / Like

Accidental PE! I know for me I did many things that were PE oriented without knowing they were. My starting size was 6.5" so that was an inch above average, I account for the above average size to pulling on my penis when growing up. My parents were always telling me to take my hands of my penis I had a wicked habit of pulling on my penis through my pocket
    i also was doing accidental pe without even knowing also used to love making my junk bob up an down an hold it up for as long as I could using my muscles not knowing what I was actually doing :D

didn't actually discover actual pe till I was 16 ish an didn't really do anything until a year later XD

if I ever have a son I guess I would let him make up his mind but like everyone has said it all depends on the relationship you have with your child depends on how you would approach the matter
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I think you got into it at a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by mosbrother123 View Post
    i also was doing accidental pe without even knowing also used to love making my junk bob up an down an hold it up for as long as I could using my muscles not knowing what I was actually doing :D

didn't actually discover actual pe till I was 16 ish an didn't really do anything until a year later XD

if I ever have a son I guess I would let him make up his mind but like everyone has said it all depends on the relationship you have with your child depends on how you would approach the matter

Post Thanks / Like

I think threak x can be right having a large penis at a younger age can get you a lot of good stuff...yeah an underdeveloped penis is not a good thing at all
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like

It maybe easiest to give our son a LM along with his first weight set. This may help them simply know that after working on the biceps, then start working on the Main muscle. This will let them see they must commit to a total workout. Arms, legs, cock, etc. It will also eliminate the pe stigma in their minds. Now I suggested the lm because it really looks like something you would see at the gym. It looks very professional.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    Very true. When the penis is in a natural state of growth, adding PE in can greatly effect how big a man is at the end of puberty.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

OH Lord if i had known

Post Thanks / Like

if i would have known too !! lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pogzee View Post
    if i would have known too !! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    OH Lord if i had known
    Yup, my same thoughts. If I knew at 12 years old I would have had 10" easily by the time I had sex for the first time.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

i wish i had known damn by the way at what age did you start whit PE, DLD 34 35 yo?

Post Thanks / Like

Yup, my same thoughts. If I knew at 12 years old I would have had 10" easily by the time I had sex for the first time.

I kinda did as I was a little bit of late bloomer :D I guess it must of added to what I already had back then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by higherone View Post
    I think you got into it at a good time!
    yeah thanks , also back then all I really could do was some length exercises I had seen an jelqing which I was doing poorly on accident anyway
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mosbrother123 View Post
    I kinda did as I was a little bit of late bloomer :D I guess it must of added to what I already had back then

- - - Updated - - -

yeah thanks , also back then all I really could do was some length exercises I had seen an jelqing which I was doing poorly on accident anyway
    Well there are quite a bit of 18 year olds on the forum and I am sure there are even more under 18. These men are in puberty until their mid-twenties. I would love to get all the data together on these men but one thing I can say for sure is, there is no better time to start PE then when you are in the state of natural growth.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Any father son PE'ers on here now?

DanTheMan8910 Guest

Doesnt penis enlargement at an age before 18 stunt growth?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMan8910 View Post
    Doesnt penis enlargement at an age before 18 stunt growth?
    I think it helps. By 18 you are grown. Just imagine doing 1000 push ups a day starting at the age of 7.

You would be a beast. Just turn those push ups to jelqs starting at age 12. I wish I did.
    Likes Zambrodom3 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Disco Dave View Post
    I think it helps. By 18 you are grown. Just imagine doing 1000 push ups a day starting at the age of 7.

You would be a beast. Just turn those push ups to jelqs starting at age 12. I wish I did.
    Me too!
    It's not about what you're born with, it's about what improvements you made to get the best of yourself.

There are four things women need to achieve true sexual pleasure- Size, Erection Quality, Stamina and Knowledge on How to be a good Lover:

Here is a good piece of knowledge on the above mentioned, enjoy!!!!!

Share your knowledge on EQ- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...100-EQ-GOODBYE!!!!
    Share your knowledge on Premature Ejaculation- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lation-GOODBYE!!!
    Share your knowledge on how to be a good lover- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...717#post549717!!!!!
    Share you knowledge on length gaining- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...mechanics.html !!!!!

Size- http://www.mattersofsize.com/
    Likes Disco Dave liked this post
    Thanks Disco Dave thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

It's easy to gain when you are that young too. When I first started PE I was 16 I think. All I did was a little stretching, but I couldn't get it right so I stopped. Then I was doing 300 jelqs, later progressed to around 600. I was very inconsistent, I did it for a few weeks, then 6 months off or so. But when starting MoS program I was already 7.5 x 6 inches. Just thinking what could I gain if I stayed consistent from the very beginning to now. I'd look like a fire hydrant!
    Likes Disco Dave liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zambrodom3 View Post
    Me too!
    Hey Zam: How good to see you. I hope all is well. I been using my LM and I wish I had that shit when I was 14. Lol. The twist-base pull feels good.
    Likes Zambrodom3 liked this post

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast