Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Length master official order thread - now shipping 2014!!!

OMG! I just ordered the LengthMaster even though I was going to wait till AUG 1st. I just couldn't wait anymore and I was getting antsy in my pantsy. I left a message in the message box that said: 'I would like a black one please. Thanks guys.'
    Instead of saying: Hi DLD This is ADF from the forum....etc. cuz I was so exited about finally ordering it. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Re: LengthMaster official order thread - now shipping 06/16/2014!!!

First Review:

WOW DLD it's such a great tool. Thank you so much for advising me to this tool
    Stretching feels great and is more enjoyable because I often want to train after I went to the gym, and so my arms hadn't enough force for stretching anymore.
    With this tool it's so easy haha!

I will also start some hanging sessions today.

Greets
    Going for some gains now
    PE Start: 08/08/2014
    Goal: 1 inch in 3 months

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Bros, I'm still so happy about exercising with this tool now. It's amazing!

Can someone upload me a hanging tutorial with the LENGTHMASTER or send me a link?
    Would be awesome.

Greets
    PE Start: 08/08/2014
    Goal: 1 inch in 3 months

Post Thanks / Like

<<<LengthMaster Reviews/Testimonials/Feedback by Owners>>>

The stretch is out of this world!!!!
    Feeling it!!!

Here i go!!! Long journey ahead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: First Day WITH LENGTHMASTER

Quote Originally Posted by NEVERTIRED View Post
    The stretch is out of this world!!!!
    Feeling it!!!

Here i go!!! Long journey ahead!!!
    IT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! Best ever!!! Makes it so easy to do manual stretching and to stay consistent b/c it's fun!
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

Post Thanks / Like

I have to buy it, need time to save the money, stretching the old way is tedious, tiresome and not as effective as I can perceive from this tool, can't wait to have it! thanks to you folks and DLD for making it possible, the beauty of necessity are the blossom of ideas.

Post Thanks / Like

Literally caught the mailman as I was on my way out to work, would've been gone eight nights while that bad boy sat at home! (Thanks Lightning)

Hopefully if I'm not too drained in the morning I'll try it out and report back, I'm gonna have to play around with my wrapping technique first but I'll report back as soon as I get a solid session in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This is a thread allocated for all LengthMaster owners to share their input on the LengthMaster. Whether good or bad, please share in here. We will be merging previous customer reviews in here.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: <<<LengthMaster Reviews/Testimonials/Feedback by Owners>>>

Excellent idea LIGHTNING! Things can get scattered on a forum like our, thanks for the hard work in getting all these reviews together!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

based on 16 Years of Research
    !

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Length master official order thread - now shipping 2014!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    How are you wrapping?
    I was using a layer of there band, then ACE. But I took off the layer of thereband and messed around with different clamp points using only ACE. I got to a spot with minimal pinching and it was pretty comfortable. I did 3 sets of bundle stretches.... wow. Awesome is all I can say. No effort at all to get a crazy stretch. I definitely need to start slow and work my way up to a good routine. It feels like you could rip your penis off without trying to XD I could have stretched harder but this time I was just getting used to everything.

What do you suggest for wrapping?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Lengthmaster

Finally got a decent wrap today and decided to try a little bit of hanging before work. I'm working out of town so supplies are limited for me so I just used a gallon of water for my weight.

I got a very nice pull on my ligs hanging SD for about 15 minutes the initial minute or so was a bit uncomfortable but it seemed like my wrap just needed to "lock in" if that makes sense. After that minute it was pretty smooth as long as I kept the weights from swaying so much. Afterwards I took off the attachment piece and put the power assist portion on then reattached and created a fulcrum at the extreme base of my undercock. Not sure if this is accurate as I've never successfully done any form of expressive stretching but the pull felt like it was coming from my taint/pc muscle it was a great stretch I'm looking forward to trying it again.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Lengthmaster

Good review and very correct, the LengthMaster is the saving grace in grip and stretch intensity. If hands get too tired in stretching the LengthMaster will deal with that effortlessly.
    Loving it so far, Mike.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING View Post
    This is a thread allocated for all LengthMaster owners to share their input on the LengthMaster. Whether good or bad, please share in here. We will be merging previous customer reviews in here.
    Excellent idea LIGHTNING! Things can get scattered on a forum like our, thanks for the hard work in getting all these reviews together!
    I just got my LM today and unwrapped it looked it over and did a test run with the Supra LM/VLC combo wrap. I must say it worked great. I only used a bit of ACE around my penis just under the VLC for a quick test. I pulled pretty hard until I felt my ligs stretching and my hidden penis under there being pulled. There was no sign of the VLC trying to come off, and there was no pain or discomfort anywhere. I am very happy with the LM and soon will give it a good workout. Below are some pics of the different stages of unwrapping the LM and what others may expect when they get theirs. The Flail you see in the PE man area jpg, across from the LM, I use first thing in the morning to tenderize my penis before workout. Just kidding. Lol Also in the LM parts jpg, you can see parts and I think spare parts and what looks like to be Uncle Jims Wrap but I'm not sure. Hopefully LIGHTNING or DLD can tell me.

LM in shipping box.jpg
    LM in Open Box.jpg
    LM in bubble wrap.jpg
    LM:Parts.jpg
    LM.jpg
    PE:Man Area.jpg
    LM:VLC Combo.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ADF View Post
    I just got my LM today and unwrapped it looked it over and did a test run with the Supra LM/VLC combo wrap. I must say it worked great. I only used a bit of ACE around my penis just under the VLC for a quick test. I pulled pretty hard until I felt my ligs stretching and my hidden penis under there being pulled. There was no sign of the VLC trying to come off, and there was no pain or discomfort anywhere. I am very happy with the LM and soon will give it a good workout. Below are some pics of the different stages of unwrapping the LM and what others may expect when they get theirs. The Flail you see in the PE man area jpg, across from the LM, I use first thing in the morning to tenderize my penis before workout. Just kidding. Lol Also in the LM parts jpg, you can see parts and I think spare parts and what looks like to be Uncle Jims Wrap but I'm not sure. Hopefully LIGHTNING or DLD can tell me.

Attachment 29009
    Attachment 29010
    Attachment 29011
    Attachment 29017
    Attachment 29013
    Attachment 29014
    Attachment 29016
    Attachment 29018
    My LengthMaster is a beautiful sexy looking very well made, black mechanical device. Just look at this beautiful thing:

Attachment 29018
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Attachment 29009
    Attachment 29010
    Attachment 29011
    Attachment 29017
    Attachment 29013
    Attachment 29014
    Attachment 29016
    Attachment 29020
    Also here is a pic of my SG/VLC equipment in the black netted bag and my RB Fake Arm Penis Log and ipad. It's all right there in the PE Man Area. My LM completes my Equipment for now until I get a BathMate later.

Attachment 29020

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

My LengthMaster is a beautiful sexy looking very well made, black mechanical device. Just look at this beautiful thing:

Attachment 29018
    It is just begging to be used!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

It is just begging to be used!
    It begged me this morning, so I used it and tried different ways of putting it on as the LM/VLC Combo. Then I tried it with my 'ADF's Great Wrapping Technique For SG Extender' and that worked pretty well too! It's just an amazing PE tool, since I haven't really used it with a complete work out yet, and I already feel how powerful the LM really is. I'm a big strong guy and I man handle an 870 lb Hog all day, so I'm sure I have the strength to pull way to hard and do damage if I'm not careful, so I'm starting out easy and slow until I am riding on the crest of the learning curve, then it's all down hill from there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It begged me this morning, so I used it and tried different ways of putting it on as the LM/VLC Combo. Then I tried it with my 'ADF's Great Wrapping Technique For SG Extender' and that worked pretty well too! It's just an amazing PE tool, since I haven't really used it with a complete work out yet, and I already feel how powerful the LM really is. I'm a big strong guy and I man handle an 870 lb Hog all day, so I'm sure I have the strength to pull way to hard and do damage if I'm not careful, so I'm starting out easy and slow until I am riding on the crest of the learning curve, then it's all down hill from there.
    There are a few things that need to be learned for it to be most productive but don't let that scare you, once you have mastered the LengthMaster it becomes the best tool in PE for length period.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

ADF's LM Review

There are a few things that need to be learned for it to be most productive but don't let that scare you, once you have mastered the LengthMaster it becomes the best tool in PE for length period.
    Here is My First and Official LM Review:
    I finally got to used the LM in a full stretching routine, just like DLD does it in the manual stretching video on the members pay site. WOW!, being a one word understatement, doesn't express enough the joy and excitement I feel about having purchased the LM. It was the best stretching workout I have ever done and I could feel it deep down and in the ligs and the behind the cheeks were just awesome especially the center one because I could pull it back and up at the same time and that felt great.

My wife walked in when I was sitting there pulling straight up w/ the LM handle bars, and said OMG! that must hurt, but I said nope and showed her the behind the cheeks stretches and she couldn't believe that I had no pain at all. After trying many different wrap techniques including Supras LM/VLC combo, which worked kinda OK in my first LM test, but later I realized I would need about 3/4"-1" more shaft for it to work like it does for Supra. But then I was reading in a DLD post about the LM where he describes how he wraps for it. So I thought I'll give it a try and was just amazed at how well it worked. Just a 2" x 6" strip of theraban and a 2" x 6" strip of ACE self-adhering bandage. The new LM's have the rubber non-slip cushion so it don't need three inch thick ace bandage wrap on top of silicon on top of weather striping on top of ....... well, you get the idea!!!!

Below is a pic of the simple DLD wrap stuck in the LM penis chamber where I will keep it for easy access each morning. I hope this Review helps someone decide to buy an LM, I highly recommend it.

Attachment 29032
    -----------------------------
    Attachment 29032

Post Thanks / Like

How much tension can you use stretching with it on? I've seen some vids on here and the guy is using no tension at all can you really pull hard without pain?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast