Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: <<<LengthMaster Reviews/Testimonials/Feedback by Owners>>>

Quote Originally Posted by 8incyclops View Post
    How much tension can you use stretching with it on? I've seen some vids on here and the guy is using no tension at all can you really pull hard without pain?
    Yes, I can pull harder than I have ever pulled by hand and hard enough to feel it at the base with a nice even tension since I am holding it with both hands by the 'handle bars'. Lets put it this way, I did pull very hard to test the simple DLD style wrap, and felt no pain at all there at the wrap area, but did feel like if I was to pull any harder, I might pull my penis right out of it's socket. So I believe it was a fair and very good first stretching routing test. Thinking of getting one bro? I hope you do if you don't have one already.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ADF View Post
    Yes, I can pull harder than I have ever pulled by hand and hard enough to feel it at the base with a nice even tension since I am holding it with both hands by the 'handle bars'. Lets put it this way, I did pull very hard to test the simple DLD style wrap, and felt no pain at all there at the wrap area, but did feel like if I was to pull any harder, I might pull my penis right out of it's socket. So I believe it was a fair and very good first stretching routing test. Thinking of getting one bro? I hope you do if you don't have one already.
    I've got the old model and it was pretty hard on my dick when stretching it would be awesome if I could yank on my penis with the length master at really insane tension

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 8incyclops View Post
    I've got the old model and it was pretty hard on my dick when stretching it would be awesome if I could yank on my penis with the length master at really insane tension

Maybe MoS will let you trade up to the new model. You send them your old one and they send you the new one for a discounted price? Then they rebuild the old one and re-sell it w/ the rubber non slip padding. Just a thought.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: LengthMaster official order thread - now shipping 06/16/2014!!!

I got my lengthmaster a couple of weeks ago, just haven't had internet connection to post on here. Order went great. A man do you get an intense stretch! It's totally worth it. Can't wait to start seeing gains!

Post Thanks / Like

Can You Buy A New One?

Maybe MoS will let you trade up to the new model. You send them your old one and they send you the new one for a discounted price? Then they rebuild the old one and re-sell it w/ the rubber non slip padding. Just a thought.
    Now I wonder how many old models are out there? Will the new crib adapt to the old model? When you think about it and what the LM is capable of doing, It is my honest opinion that it is worth way more than $147.00. What did the old model cost?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Can You Buy A New One?

Now I wonder how many old models are out there? Will the new crib adapt to the old model? When you think about it and what the LM is capable of doing, It is my honest opinion that it is worth way more than $147.00. What did the old model cost?
    The old model sold for $150 but we ran a special at one point for $99. Right now the best special going is when you get a BathMate you can get your LengthMaster for $75, half price. I agree it is worth far more but we want to stay competitive with other devices on the market.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Can you just buy the hanging part DLD?

Post Thanks / Like

Cyclops,

You can literally amplify your pulling tension dramatically using the lengthmaster. The cool thing is you can do it almost effortlessly because it eliminates the need for grip strength and focuses on pushing or pulling strength with both arms. I was surprised at how little physical exertion I need to use to get an intense stretch. More intense than I can get using my hands alone. This is the reason the videos look like he isnt straining or pulling hard. The strain or over exertion isnt necessary using the lengthmaster and you can do an amazing length routine with little effort.

The trickiest part for me using this tool is the wrap. I still struggle with it and feel like I could get an even more impressive stretch when I get this part sorted out. Definitely worth the investment.
    Don't think you are... KNOW
    Goal 8x7

You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality. "What the Bleep Do We Know"

Want to know how your size compares to other guys. www.howlongismyschlong.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: &lt;&lt;&lt;LengthMaster Reviews/Testimonials/Feedback by Owners&gt;&gt;&gt;

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jakb View Post
    Cyclops,

You can literally amplify your pulling tension dramatically using the lengthmaster. The cool thing is you can do it almost effortlessly because it eliminates the need for grip strength and focuses on pushing or pulling strength with both arms. I was surprised at how little physical exertion I need to use to get an intense stretch. More intense than I can get using my hands alone. This is the reason the videos look like he isnt straining or pulling hard. The strain or over exertion isnt necessary using the lengthmaster and you can do an amazing length routine with little effort.

The trickiest part for me using this tool is the wrap. I still struggle with it and feel like I could get an even more impressive stretch when I get this part sorted out. Definitely worth the investment.
    Cool no pain if you stretch really intense I mean superman strength insane stretch?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Lengthmaster

All I have to say Is WOW, bundled stretches are epic with the lengthmaster. I bundled one full rotation and got a great stretch. So I decided why not go for two rotations? Now that's a stretch you can feel man that's no joke!

Post Thanks / Like

Just placed my order cant't wait to start using this amazing length tool

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, okay. Well I just placed my order for the length master. Can't wait to receive this thing.

The size genetics extender is next on my purchase list!

Post Thanks / Like

check out my threads with videos i made of using the LM with resistant bands. it is similar to hanging you are just able to vary tension easily and are very mobile. i use it to to LM stretches instead of using my hands

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...es=&highlight=

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...er=&highlight=
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

Post Thanks / Like

Woo hoo! Just made the big lengthmaster purchase. Pretty excited to use this thing. Btw dld, does that still come with a complementary uncle jim's wrap? I hope so because that definitely sweetens the deal for me a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone has seen some measurable gains with the lengthmaster, whether flaccid or erect. If so, what were y'all's routines? Can't wait to hear back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wannahuge View Post
    Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone has seen some measurable gains with the lengthmaster, whether flaccid or erect. If so, what were y'all's routines? Can't wait to hear back!
    i have no set routine. i mostly do resistant band stretches with it 6-7 days a week between 30-60 mins/day. i also vacuum pump and use a slider extender. i havent measured but do notice a visible difference.
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wannahuge View Post
    There have been plenty of users who have gained using the old LengthMaster, search through the Progress Threads to read about them. The new LengthMaster has only been available for a couple months so it is still young, you should start hearing the good news soon.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I am very pleased with the LENGTHMASTER!!!!
    I have used it close to the body as I could to get the inner penis!!!
    I have used it farther out with GREAT SUCCESS ALSO!!!

I AM STILL LEARNING BUT I AM HANGING LONGER AND HEAVIER

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NEVERTIRED View Post
    I am very pleased with the LENGTHMASTER!!!!
    I have used it close to the body as I could to get the inner penis!!!
    I have used it farther out with GREAT SUCCESS ALSO!!!

I AM STILL LEARNING BUT I AM HANGING LONGER AND HEAVIER
    Looking forward t the official measurement, I know you will be very happy!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

That is about a 1 inch gain in flaccid state continously so far no shrinking so far

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast