User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thumbs up MoS All Day Stretcher / All Night Stretcher! Feedback & Beta-Testers Needed!

That is right DLD and I have decided to manufacture an All Day Stretcher (ADS) / All Night Stretcher (ANS). We want to add something to compliment the power of the LengthMaster for those looking for long periods of stretching during sleep and at work.

We need your feedback on what attachment types you would prefer.

Do you like the Phallosan type attachment,
    Do you like the PeniMaster Pro type of attachment
    Do you like the LG hanger type of attachment,
    Do you like the VLC type of attachment,
    Or what other attachment idea do you prefer?

Remember we have to accommodate different girths and Foreskin and circumcised penises.

Help contribute ideas and be eligible to Beta-Test and be the first to own a complimentary MoS ADS/ANS.

Where are the mechanical engineers and idealists?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    Likes fameloyal123, partytime5423 liked this post
    Thanks partytime5423 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: MoS All Day Stretcher / All Night Stretcher! Feedback & Beta-Testers Needed!

I'm willing to test it out. I don't currently use and stretchers or length tools. So I can cover that part if the test.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: MoS All Day Stretcher / All Night Stretcher! Feedback & Beta-Testers Needed!

I'd love to be a beta tester. As for the attachment type, I'd lean towards the phallosan esque design. It seems to be really popular and the best overall if you want to sleep in it. If I was testing, I'd probably get between 12 and 16 hours of use every day.
    Last edited by dmoney101; 08-29-14 at 06:13 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We can do pretty much anything you guys vote for, this is our chance to make an ADS that is exactly what we want. Of course I am demanding something that can be worn through the night so it can be added into SRT. This is very exciting, first the LengthMaster now this ADS/ANS!
    Likes partytime5423 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNING View Post
    That is right DLD and I have decided to manufacture an All Day Stretcher (ADS) / All Night Stretcher (ANS). We want to add something to compliment the power of the LengthMaster for those looking for long periods of stretching during sleep and at work.

We need your feedback on what attachment types you would prefer.

Do you like the Phallosan type attachment,
    Do you like the PeniMaster Pro type of attachment
    Do you like the LG hanger type of attachment,
    Do you like the VLC type of attachment,
    Or what other attachment idea do you prefer?

Remember we have to accommodate different girths and Foreskin and circumcised penises.

Help contribute ideas and be eligible to Beta-Test and be the first to own a complimentary MoS ADS/ANS.

Where are the mechanical engineers and idealists?
    That's awesome. I would say the phalosan attachment has proven to be wearable for 8+ straight hours so some type of vacume cap for the head with an attachment on the end to affix it to yourself to keep you extended. Maybe a strap to wrap around your thigh or something to hook over you foot that has an adjustable length to keep you extended as much as you like. Around the leg would probably be best since you could then curl up if you want where as with a foot attachment you would need to keep your leg extended all night. Guess that would work for a back sleeper but a side sleeper would need to go around the leg. I've been wearing my silicone sleeves with a weight cap at the end for 8 hours a day working, a couple hours between sg sets after work and another 8 hours sleeping. It's been going well. I would love to see you guys come up with something that's wearable for 2/3 plus of the day especially sleep. It's such a large part of the day that most people are missing out on gains. I've been doing 20 hours a day of PE now. Only 2 hours I don't is when I'm at the gym

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    We can do pretty much anything you guys vote for, this is our chance to make an ADS that is exactly what we want. Of course I am demanding something that can be worn through the night so it can be added into SRT. This is very exciting, first the LengthMaster not this ADS/ANS!
    I was kind of waiting for you guys to design one. I'm surprised it's taken this long to get started

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about a small weighted ring that can be fastened to fit different girths that sits on the end of the penis just below the head?
    The LG hanger is ok but to bulky

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would be awesome if there was a stretcher you could get an erection/semi in and it would still keep tension

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to be a tester. The idea I am leaning towards is the phallosan style with different girth choices that are larger than the current phallosan.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to be a tester. The idea I am leaning towards is the phallosan style with different girth choices that are larger than the current phallosan.
    Don't think you are... KNOW
    Goal 8x7

You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality. "What the Bleep Do We Know"

Want to know how your size compares to other guys. www.howlongismyschlong.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmm...this is going to be very cool to see what this turns into. The Phallosan seems like the hot ticket item lately and reviews seem very good. julian disappearing and them not responding to me is keeping me away from the. The Xsleeves seems like a great product. DLD, have you tried the Phallosan and Xsleeves personally?

I've always enjoy my slider extender during the night b.c it is very quick to put on and take off. ease of application and removal is also very important if trying to wear under clothes.

You know you can sign me up to be a beta tester!!! Do you guys have anything drawn up yet or are you starting from the ground up with this post?
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I can wear it under any clothing without it showing and I can easily put it on and remove it to piss. . .I don't care as long as it works. lol
    CHANGE GON' COME

Starting Stats:

FLACCID:
    4" NBPL
    5" BPL
    5" GIRTH

ERECT:
    5.75" NBPL
    6.25" BPL
    5.365 GIRTH

GOALS:
    FLACCID LENGTH WITH NO ACTIVITY:
    6.5"

ERECT:
    8.5" NBPL
    9" BPL
    7 GIRTH (WITH A NORMAL HARD ON)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think anything that uses suction will be best. There is also the new autoextender Vachanger which looks like a good attachment.

So the PMP, phallosan, LG hanger, autoextender vachanger attachments are all good options.

LIGHTNING I'm about to send you a PM with another idea

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phallosan type design for sure. Some kind of vacuum cap made out of something nice and soft to engulf/encapsulate the whole head. The strap and noose methods choke the penis like a tourniquet plus they always leave the head looking all smooshed and wrinkled and can even form indentations over time (for me anyway). Being able to get erections while wearing it would be absolutely brilliant as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Phallosan would be perfect if it didn't the switch system. Sometimes when im asleep the valve moves and I lose suction. I would get with ADF and see if he can come up with a way to connect a Vlc to the phallosan.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tb007 View Post
    Phallosan type design for sure. Some kind of vacuum cap made out of something nice and soft to engulf/encapsulate the whole head. The strap and noose methods choke the penis like a tourniquet plus they always leave the head looking all smooshed and wrinkled and can even form indentations over time (for me anyway). Being able to get erections while wearing it would be absolutely brilliant as well.
    Also, if there were a way to have the bell part attached to your head with some kind of handle or little strap on top of that to pull it would be a simple but super effective way to do manual stretches. Maybe the new lengthmaster models could incorporate something like the bell/vacuum cap to attach directly to the glans and still use the lengthmaster the samenway

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also if you go the spring route like with a SG higher tension springs would be nice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A wider base would be great, and yea add me to the list of beta testers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of great feedback, keep it up men, in this case you will get what you ask for.

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the comfort should be the priority on that ads/ans... i was thinking something like phallosan but maybe with a bigger sleeve so you share the tension all over the cock not just the head (in size of penis sleeve like autoxleeve) in combination with egobooster2009 where you can change the positions of the strecher.not just left and right but up on your chest and on your leg strap...if you need a beta-tester from europe i would love to help!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) Comfort
    2) Practical. Needs to be easy on/off. Preferably without the need for multiple add ons and accessoriesleeves that tear and wear out, wraps, cushions, lubes, etc.
    3) Needs to stay on until removed. Nothing like walking around the office with the boss or a new client and your extender decides nows the time to self destruct and fall down your pant leg.
    4) Travel/Homeland security friendly. These devices that are mostly metal, bad idea here.
    Just a few thoughts.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast