Thread: who had hernia?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who had hernia?

Hi guys

I'm looking for someone who has experience with hernia that have gone through with his own problems like I has got.

I has my testicles swelling on both side that is not making me more comfortable when i'm doing normal things and i have also suffering with erectile dysfunction. I'm wonder that does hernia cause the testicles on both side to get swelling and also does it cause ED?

I'm interested to hear that if you have got it solved through surgery to get it back to normal?

I'm still waiting to see the urologist to get my problem sort it out....:(

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: who had hernia?

It sounds more like testicular torsion than a hernia. Do you remember any heavy lifting that could have caused a hernia? Avoid pe for now.

I am sorry for your pain I hope you feel better soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I had a scan and the doctor who scanned on my testicles, she said that I have no lump and I have no testicular torsion. If I had one, I would be in alot pain. I don't have alot of pain, but my testicles are still swelling in each time when I go for a run, sit on a soft chair, going for a loo or do whatever I do. The worst things is when it get swelling, my glans start to become brown and cold. I have to stretch on the lower part of my balls to try to reduce the swelling on my both testicles.

Do you know what it is? I won't be able to find out until I see the urologist in 4 weeks time. I hate to wait like you know :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How long have you had this issue and do you remember what brought it on?

Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    How long have you had this issue and do you remember what brought it on?
    I have it since from last year and i used sizegentics, i think i overstretch it.

have you had inguinal hernia?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'v had a inquinal hernia. 2 years ago. it's pretty healed, the size genetics doesn't bother me at all. using the bathmate im a little more paranoid and it has felt at times as if my mesh was going to explode or pull out of my pubic region. Does anyone know if they make a sort of accessory for the bathmate that keeps more of the pubic area "in check" without much suction/pulling in that area?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ayS View Post
    i'v had a inquinal hernia. 2 years ago. it's pretty healed, the size genetics doesn't bother me at all. using the bathmate im a little more paranoid and it has felt at times as if my mesh was going to explode or pull out of my pubic region. Does anyone know if they make a sort of accessory for the bathmate that keeps more of the pubic area "in check" without much suction/pulling in that area?
    The comfort pad was made to alleviate this pressure, are you using a BathMate with the comfort pad?

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AyS. Are you using the hercules? I'm not sure what could help this other than positioning it differently or doing lower sets. There really is nothing you can put in the BM other than the universal sleeves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have an inguinal hernia i pump daily and jelq daily i have really cut back on the extender but i really want to get back into it and i cant see myself getting back into anything after the surgery this fucking sucks it has been an absolute night mare wondering wether or not i can persue my dream of penis enlargement i only like to maintain as i have reached 9 inches the toll its taken on me psychoiligically i feel things will never be the same after surgery whyyy whyyyyyyyyyy mother fucker at least the guy up there is saying he got back into extender ive wanted a bathmate forever fuk

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zilla9 View Post
    i have an inguinal hernia i pump daily and jelq daily i have really cut back on the extender but i really want to get back into it and i cant see myself getting back into anything after the surgery this fucking sucks it has been an absolute night mare wondering wether or not i can persue my dream of penis enlargement i only like to maintain as i have reached 9 inches the toll its taken on me psychoiligically i feel things will never be the same after surgery whyyy whyyyyyyyyyy mother fucker at least the guy up there is saying he got back into extender ive wanted a bathmate forever fuk
    I answered you in another thread

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an inguinal hernia last year, had to stop extending, etc., but I got the mesh in January or February and after maybe 6 weeks rest went back to it, I'm hanging now and don't have any pain or problems, so just get it fixed and don't worry, have pumped also a few times with no problems but it interferes with hanging so I'm not doing it for now, but not because of the mesh
    Likes cladre60 liked this post
    Thanks cladre60 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Leg View Post
    I had an inguinal hernia last year, had to stop extending, etc., but I got the mesh in January or February and after maybe 6 weeks rest went back to it, I'm hanging now and don't have any pain or problems, so just get it fixed and don't worry, have pumped also a few times with no problems but it interferes with hanging so I'm not doing it for now, but not because of the mesh
    Excellent to know. Is there any operation that can be used other than the Mesh? Just curious.

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just the mesh as far as I know, I can't feel it but supposedly some people do

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just the mesh as far as I know, I can't feel it but supposedly some people do
    Is there an alternative to the mesh?

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope just open and larposcopic i think i was just having a bad day finally mustered up the courage to watch the surgery today faited woke up all sweaty and whiter then a ghost but im just squemish i dunno whats wrong with me i cant go through with it becasue i want the larposcopic but they reccomended open i dunno at least other people have pumped and used extenders after surgery not really clear on which ones but i feel a little better i cant believe how many people go through with this each year its insane seems terrifying to not get the surgery i want the other one seems brutal the open one shesh i reallly want to get into water pumping maybe ill just have to hold out for antoher copule years who knows what they might have out by then i just hope this surgery dosent keep me from doing all the stuff i need to do everyday to feel complete

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope just open and larposcopic i think i was just having a bad day finally mustered up the courage to watch the surgery today faited woke up all sweaty and whiter then a ghost but im just squemish i dunno whats wrong with me i cant go through with it becasue i want the larposcopic but they reccomended open i dunno at least other people have pumped and used extenders after surgery not really clear on which ones but i feel a little better i cant believe how many people go through with this each year its insane seems terrifying to not get the surgery i want the other one seems brutal the open one shesh i reallly want to get into water pumping maybe ill just have to hold out for antoher copule years who knows what they might have out by then i just hope this surgery dosent keep me from doing all the stuff i need to do everyday to feel complete
    It will all pass and you will be at it again in no time. From everything I have read the longest healing period was 6 weeks. If the insertion is far enough away from the penis you should be able to do pretty much anything, you will have to determine this after the surgery. How far up from your penis is the hernia?

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this is an old thread but I've been looking for answers. Hopefully you still come around here....

6 weeks seems a little aggressive to me but if you feel good then I guess you're set. If you come back to read this I'd love to know how things went once you started training again. I'm dying to get back to my LM and BM and grow more.

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Excellent to know. Is there any operation that can be used other than the Mesh? Just curious.
    The doc told me that with stitches he had about a 35% success rate. With mesh he was something like 96-98% success rate. Can't claim perfect because he doesn't know if it was the repair failing or patient pushing too hard when healing. He also told me all the issues with mesh are old and worked out and so did his nurse. They wouldn't be doing it with all the lawsuits from mesh repairs years ago if it wasn't safe now.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

2-7-17 - BPEL 5 1/2"; EL 5"; Base EG 4 5/8"; MSEG - 4 7/8"
    5-7-17 - BPEL 6 3/8"; EL 5 7/8"; Base EG 5 1/2"; MSEG - 5 1/4"
    August 2017 - on break due to hernia
    5-22-18 back at it - BPEL 6 1/4"; EL 5 1/2"; MSEG 5 1/8"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post
    They wouldn't be doing it with all the lawsuits from mesh repairs years ago if it wasn't safe now.
    too bad for all the guinea pigs prior

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    too bad for all the guinea pigs prior
    IIRC it was defective mesh but I don't know if it was the materials, manufacturing process, or both. It can happen with anything mass produced. Even though it shouldn't happen with medical stuff it does occasionally. Maybe it was a disgruntled employee.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

2-7-17 - BPEL 5 1/2"; EL 5"; Base EG 4 5/8"; MSEG - 4 7/8"
    5-7-17 - BPEL 6 3/8"; EL 5 7/8"; Base EG 5 1/2"; MSEG - 5 1/4"
    August 2017 - on break due to hernia
    5-22-18 back at it - BPEL 6 1/4"; EL 5 1/2"; MSEG 5 1/8"

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)