User Tag List

View Poll Results: Did you find this information helpful?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 90.00%
  • No

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Key to Gains/A Guide/A Debate *UPDATED*

Note: Not all the information I have provided is new. I will try and make things as CLEAR and as BRIEF as possible so that everyone can understand.

ALSO- If you would like me to add any information or if you suggest adding something feel free to tell me in your comment!
    I will be updating this frequently with suggestions

Yes! I am aware this probably does not work for everyone, but it is intended to give people a basic structure so that they can gain.

Today I will be covering:
    1)My experience
    2)Concepts/Key Ideas to gaining size
    3)Exercises/Ways to Increase Intensity (Separated in Girth and Length)
    4)Structured Plan for LENGTH
    5)Warm up/Warm Down Test
    6)Grip That Helps With Stretching
    7)Penis Enlargement and Beyond!
    8)Template/Routine for Length

Lets start with my experience.

1)My Experience

I started off with jelqing around below medium erection for a month. Then I started JP 90’s plan along with 10 minute medium erection jelqing. Basic stretches but without the kegels. I did these exercises with a warm up and warm down of 5 minutes. I increased in length from the stretching about .25 inch in 1 month and .25 inch in girth from the jelqing. After a few months I finally made my .5 inch, then gains came later with a stretch I soon discovered. And as more types of exercises I learned, the more I gained.
    I have increased 1.5 inches as of total in length. I gave up on girth because I wanted to focus on length. I am aiming for another inch or 1.5 inch. I didn’t mention any exercises because it doesn’t matter, I just want to tell you guys that I’ve made it thus far and I believe I am credible in sharing my ideas. Plus, I don’t want to bore you guys.

2)Concepts/Key Ideas to gaining size

Length: Intensity

Now what do I mean by intensity? Well intensity, for the case of PE, is knowing you’re stretching hard to a point where you can feel the stretch. Some people may be confused as to what it should feel like and I have trouble explaining, but if you feel something similar as to when you do body stretches such as your legs or arms, you feel a tension. That tension should feel similarly to the tension on your penis, but with a little less feeling. If you can feel the stretch than you’re doing a good amount of intensity.

Now the reason I say intensity is key is because it is the same concept as when you try to build muscle, aside from eating the right amount of macronutrients. You need to have intense workouts otherwise you won’t be gaining so much muscle. This very general concept is the key to gains in length. So if you don’t feel the stretch then you’re probably not doing enough intensity and need to up the force. However, be cautious of how much force you use. Do not overdo it with the intensity otherwise potential harm to your penis could be done.

Everyone varies in how much intensity they can withstand which is why I always ask myself if I feel the stretch. The stretch can’t be too light of a feeling and should be a very noticeable feeling. If you want to know what the stretch should ALMOST feel like then try this:

-Before you do your session for length or when you have time, make sure to ejaculate. After you have finished ejaculating and cleaning up next you should do a normal stretch, most preferably to the sides, left or right. If you feel the stretch then that is what you should ALMOST feel for intensity when doing stretching exercises.
    Now of course after a while of stretching, that intensity goes away because you become used to it. That is only normal and do not proceed to put extra force.

Girth: Intensity

Girth is particularly tricky and I will need assistance from girth experts out there to contribute their information on this thread.

However, what I can say is that from my experience is that almost all of the time I have gained red spots on my penis, I have gained in girth as well with that consistent intensity that led me to get the red spots. Now I have read to be cautious of doing girth work and to stop when a person has red spots, but I instead encourage that person to keep doing that same intensity that got them those red spots. I believe they are a good sign of progress and intensity for girth and length should only be increased after a time which I will further explain later in this thread under section 4.

3)Exercises/Ways to Increase Intensity

Length:
    Exercises
    : 1)Mandingo Stretch 2)Erect Stretch 3)Regular Stretch (All directions) 4) A- Stretch 5) Bundled Stretch 6)Rotational Stretch 7)Side to Side Stretch

Girth:
    Exercises
    1)Jelq 2)Clamping 3)Erect Squeeze
    *Jelq- "jelqing is key because the motion creates 'waves' along the tunica for good tissue exercise" - templnite

General Ways to Increase Intensity:

You can always increase the amount of repetitions of an exercise and increase time. Add 10 seconds to a stretch exercise every 2 weeks to increase intensity. You can start from 30 seconds all the way up to 1 minute 30 seconds. If you reach 1 minute 30 seconds I would maintain that 1 minute and 30 seconds or a comfortable intensity in order to slowly gain and not skip over potential gains. I will explain potential gains in section 4.
    Increase intensity, add new exercises, add more repetitions, and or add more time on exercises every few months in order to get consistent gains.

4)Structured Plan for LENGTH/GIRTH

Simply use a 2-3 month method. This means that for every 2 or 3 months you increase intensity in a DRASTIC WAY mainly through the ways mentioned in section 3.

By drastic I mean adding a whole new exercise or increasing your whole workout or an exercise by 10 minutes. Doing this will surely get you to gain.

(THEORY NOT PROVED) Potential gains are gains that could happen but never occur due to an individual increasing intensity too often. Now that is my theory, however, it could also mean gaining size much faster. But even with that regard I have not tested it yet and I would suggest going slow on increasing intensity because that allows for more potential gains to surface. It will be a slow process but since I have not tested it yet, I can’t be sure if my theory is correct. Please give me feedback on this thought

Something else I discovered concerning potential gains in a different context is the potential gains in length size. What I’ve learned from my experience is that if you have a BPFSL (Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretch Length) that is longer than your BPEL (Bone Pressed Erect Length), that means you have potential gains.

If there is a gap between BPFSL and BPEL then you can increase your BPEL up to the BPFSL by increasing intensity or being consistent with your FLACCID Stretches. So if you have a 6.5 BPFSL and a 6.0 BPEL, you can get your BPEL up to 6.5 by increasing intensity on your FLACCID Stretches.

What I believe is the way to increase BPFSL is through ERECT Stretches. I recall being stuck at 6.5BPEL and 6.5BPFSL, then I learned about Erect Stretches, so I added it to my exercise list and helped increase my BPFSL to 6.75 then to 7.0. I soon also increased my Flaccid Stretching realizing by BPFSL finally bumped up and now I am 7.0BPEL. If you can prove my theory wrong go ahead and I will put your information in this thread and we can debate and figure out this whole idea because I thought it was interesting.

5)Warm up/Warm Down Test

For about 5 months I quit warming up and warming down as I saw no need for it. I am not sure if warming up and warming down really helps with gains. So since I am at a point where I have not gained, I basically reached a plateau, I will see if warming up and warming down will help me gain. I will warm up and down for 5 minutes using hot water in a cup with a flaccid penis. I will see for myself if this is truly helpful in gains. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please tell me.
    ** I have a cut on my frenulum so this test will be postoned for a week, those who don't warm up and or warm down can do the test if you'd like**

If you would like to part take in this test, answer these questions and post them on here as a comment. I'll let you know if you're eligible for this experiment.

1) When did you stop doing PE (Have you recently stopped doing PE)
    2) What is your warm up method

Starting the experiment

If you want to participate in the experiment then first you have to realize you can't just be starting PE. You can not have been on hiatus or taken a break from PE. Start by neglecting warm ups/downs (completely stop using a warm up and warm down method). After about a month detail some information regarding the differences when warming up/down compared to doing nothing. Please post in this thread what your experience was with this test.

*Note: You must have been consecutively been doing PE on a routinely basis or otherwise results will vary due to some people on hiatus and people just starting PE.*

6)Grip That Helps With Stretching

I use this grip personally for erect stretching and regular stretching I hope it helps you guys as well.

https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-...tretching.html

7)Penis Enlargement and Beyond!

I'll begin by explaining what I mean. PE and beyond is what I call this concept: applying PE ideas into other ideas or approaches of things.

Now an example:
    I have pectus excavatum which is a deformation of the chest. Mine however is only one my left side and not the center unlike the picture below.

Pectus.jpg

Now I have found out that there is a device that can be used to fix this deformation. It's called the vacuum bell. This device sucks the chest out, ribs and all to retain it's "normal" shape instead of a "caved in" form.
    People have said this "Vacuum bell" works temporarily. I imagine people completely stop using it and so results are lost. I am planning on using this device to fix my chest and what I plan on doing is APPLYING PE IDEAS/CONCEPTS in order to fix my chest.
    So what I'll be doing is slowly decreasing the amount of usage for the bell in order to MAINTAIN the shape.

Now this is related to PE because I took the idea of "cementing gains" into another device which is supposed to help the chest. (I understand that the chest does not work like the penis, no need to argue with me. That's not the point i'm trying to make)
    You probably think I'm crazy, but my point is we should all be thinking of applying PE ideas into other things that may not necessarily be part of our body. But things like this will further progress PE and give it the renown it deserves. Progression of life with PE can result in progression in many other areas and that is why I pointed this out.

8)Template/Routine for Length

Changes in routine will be based on certain Months and Weeks. So when I state Month 1 it means starting on month 1. When I state Week 3 it means starting on Week 3.

Exercises are put in order already so whichever is first is what goes first then just proceed to the next one.

Warm-ups and warm-downs are a 5-10 minute hot towel around your penis or dipping your penis in a cup of hot water (make sure it's not too hot). Or use any warm-up warm-down methods you prefer.

Feel free to add your own exercises, changes, etc. This is moreover a template on a progressive routine rather than a strict routine. You can however follow the template exactly.

*Will add links to demonstrations of the exercises at the end of the post*

Month 1(for 1 month)

Days on and off:
    • 1 day on 1 day off

Exercise:
    • Jelqs for 10 minutes at a 0%-45% erect state

-Week 2

Changes:
    • Jelqs for 15 minutes at a 0%-45% erect state

Months 2-4(for 3 months)

Days on and off:
    • 2 days on 1 day off

Exercise:
    • Jelqs for 10 minutes at a 0%-45% erect state
    • Flaccid stretching up, down, left, right, and straight in front for 30 seconds each stretch

-Week 6

Changes:
    • Flaccid stretching up, down, left, right, and straight in front for 45 seconds each stretch

Months 5-6(for 2 months)

Days on and off:
    • 3 days on 1 day off

Exercise:
    • Flaccid stretching up, down, left, right, and straight in front for 1 minute
    • Side to Side stretch for 5 minutes

-Week 5

Changes:
    • Side to Side stretch for 10 minutes

Months 7-9(for 3 months)

Days on and off:
    • 4 days on 1 day off

Exercise:
    • Bundled stretching 30 seconds left, 30 seconds right, for a total of 3 minutes

-Week 4

Changes:
    • Bundled stretching 30 seconds left and right each, for a total of 6 minutes

-Week 8

Changes:
    • Bundled stretching 1 minute left and right each, for a total of 10 minutes

-Week 10

Changes:
    • Add Mandingo stretch AFTER bundled stretch and do it for 5 minutes

Months 10-12(for 3 months)

Days on and off:
    • 5 days on 1 day off

Exercise:
    • Bundled stretching 1 minute left, 1 minute right, for a total of 10 minutes
    • Mandingo stretch for 10 minutes
    • Erect stretch 10 minutes
    • Jelqs for 15 minutes at a 0%-45% erect state (OPTIONAL NOW)

Exercise Demonstrations (most have pictures and videos):
    Jelqing- https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...iques-jelquing

Normal stretching (up down left right etc.)- https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/penis-stretching

Side to side stretch- https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-side-stretch

Bundled- https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-instructions

Mandingo stretch- ''The Mandingo Stretch'' As Named By Blue Whale

Erect stretch- https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/erect-stretch

For more information or exercises visit -----> SRT
    Last edited by kyomoto; 09-14-16 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Updated information

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Key to Gains/A Guide/A Debate

Perfect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting.Im stuck at 7 inch erect leght myself and i will try erect streches..never done it before,going to start today.

PS: How the fuck do you strech erect?my skin goes up when i try to strech
    Last edited by ChilDsh; 06-10-15 at 07:03 AM.
    Likes runningignus liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey ChilDsh, I was stuck at 7.5 until I started doing cardio and added consistency to my routine and also reduced my fat pad. Now I'm 8 boned pressed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are big . I will measure my dick tomorrow and keEp a record.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChilDsh View Post
    Interesting.Im stuck at 7 inch erect leght myself and i will try erect streches..never done it before,going to start today.

PS: How the fuck do you strech erect?my skin goes up when i try to strech
    There's a grip method I use to stretch for regular stretches and erect stretches, let me find the forum and thread so you can have a look on how to stretch, I will also add this method of grip in my thread. If you have trouble with the skin make sure you're not 100% erect. That is the ideal goal to be erect while stretching, but 75-100% for erect stretching works. Let me look for that post on the grip.

Edit: Here's the link to the grip I use. https://www.thundersplace.org/penis-...tretching.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huge-girth View Post
    Hey ChilDsh, I was stuck at 7.5 until I started doing cardio and added consistency to my routine and also reduced my fat pad. Now I'm 8 boned pressed.
    Damn! I am so jealous. I am struggling so much with this weight loss.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Consistency is key boss. You are our mentor. For me, stopping my regular smoking of marijuana paved way for my gains. I know this is not what you will like to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once you set yourself for 21 days of hard work it all becomes normal from there on
    Likes netsnapper liked this post
    Thanks huge-girth, netsnapper thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Once you set yourself for 21 days of hard work it all becomes normal from there on
    I know this my Brother, I just got to follow the advice I give to everyone here, if you want change you need to be disciplined with yourself and do what it takes to get there. I am on my second day back and I will go for the 30 days that I know will make this a habit.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    Likes huge-girth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know this my Brother, I just got to follow the advice I give to everyone here, if you want change you need to be disciplined with yourself and do what it takes to get there. I am on my second day back and I will go for the 30 days that I know will make this a habit.
    Sounds like a plan, I myself am trying to get back into exercise, I been slacking it. I hope you achieve your goals man! I wish you the best of luck in every sense and I wish luck to everyone else as well.
    Thanks huge-girth thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyday day I struggle to be consistent in all spheres of my life.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by master_mind View Post
    Everyday day I struggle to be consistent in all spheres of my life.
    I know, this happens a lot, but as long as we keep trying even if it's not consistent, we will reach a point in which we become consistent and get motivation. Just keep trying.
    Likes huge-girth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are right,

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kyomoto View Post
    Sounds like a plan, I myself am trying to get back into exercise, I been slacking it. I hope you achieve your goals man! I wish you the best of luck in every sense and I wish luck to everyone else as well.
    I wish you the same. It is a challenge for sure but I will make it happen.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish you the same. It is a challenge for sure but I will make it happen.
    It is a tough challenge but we all prevail at one point or another. And thank you. What do you think of the information I provided, I haven't really received much feedback or suggestions on what I may need to discuss or provide regarding my topic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damm I have big dreams. But my laziness is bigger than my dreams.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when my penis gets big i will start to do cardio and get in to shape, but big dick is all i can think about these days
    Goal is: easy 10x7 bp
    Likes huge-girth, necros liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by master_mind View Post
    Damm I have big dreams. But my laziness is bigger than my dreams.
    Pe n Lazyness don't mix lol

Because life is so brief and time is a thief when you're undecided.
    And like a fistful of sand, it can slip right through your hands.
    Last edited by LONGERDICK7+; 06-15-15 at 10:29 PM.
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shortdick View Post
    Pe n Lazyness don't mix lol
    That is the truth. And it also applies to anything we want in life, if we can't put our all into it there is a good chance we won't get it.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast