Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PE While Stoned

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PE While Stoned

Quote Originally Posted by acromegaly View Post
    dude... please... dont troll me any harder...
    Isn't the brother so funy ? God bless you brother teebee you have gladdened my gross donkey heart :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    Personally, I never like the man since watching him on his TV shows, "The Apprentice" *& "The Celebrity Apprentice." and knowing his business practices. All I can do is covet that he does his best at his Presidential duties and improve the way things are in America for the better of the people...
    The business practice of stacking racks and grabbing hos right by the pussy? That sounds like something a broke boy would say. Every time someone speaks evil of our hero, our principality of pain, he doubles in strength with ravenous empowerment. Get donald-fondled broke boi

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    Get donald-fondled broke boi
    T-shirt material, right there

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acromegaly View Post
    dude... please... dont troll me any harder...
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    T-shirt material, right there
    Were gonna send shirts to rocky in mexi fo sho :^). X's trump picture is now my wallpaper too, evrytime I open my phone I feel the fraternal love of mos

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: PE While Stoned

The business practice of stacking racks and grabbing hos right by the pussy? That sounds like something a broke boy would say. Every time someone speaks evil of our hero, our principality of pain, he doubles in strength with ravenous empowerment. Get donald-fondled broke boi
    Totally unwarranted, it has nothing to do with money and I never spoke evil of your hero. Simply stated why I didn't like the man and wished him the best in his soon-to-be new Presidential endeavors. Donald does the fondling, maybe that's why he's your hero, ever since he fingered your Butt-gina at his campaign rally.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.
    Likes kyomoto liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Totally unwarranted, it has nothing to do with money and I never spoke evil of your hero. Simply stated why I didn't like the man and wished him the best in his soon-to-be new Presidential endeavors. Donald does the fondling, maybe that's why he's your hero, ever since he fingered your Butt-gina at his campaign rally.
    I dont know anyone named Gina, but I know deanda was looking for your ol frail as, deanda-my-dick nigguh xD . You are now a pak for his Excellency
    Likes Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Personally, I never like the man since watching him on his TV shows, "The Apprentice" *& "The Celebrity Apprentice." and knowing his business practices. All I can do is covet that he does his best at his Presidential duties and improve the way things are in America for the better of the people...
    I never knew Him I actually stayed in His hotels and still did not know Him. The first time I saw Him was when He said He was running for President. I have never voted nor took interest in politics but I really detest our government and everyone in it. when He took this punk rock approach to ridding Washington of these POS's I was impressed. From that point I saw one lie heaped upon another, He was attacked with dishonesty from every angle, something I can relate to in becoming who I am in the PE business, I was attacked, lied about, etc. So relating in that way was big for me. I think He will do a great job and I think everyone needs to give Him a chance as everyone gave me a chance. I see blunt, honesty in the face of adversity and I see strength in ways I feel are important. And the alternative to TRUMP? That is not an option.

One other thing is the biggest gripe most have about Him is His ego. I think His ego is the very thing that will make Him want to do a better job than anyone has ever done.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: PE While Stoned

"Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

My tower leans forward, my cup actavis poured in, Obama term ends, rocky deported, i need a brand new foreign.
    Got a big diction and thesaurus, Hillary cliton a whore she is, draco spittin extended clip in, like anime my hand to your puss a slap to yo face.
    Green cards denied application, oval office inside masturbatin, discriminate race depends on the pussy taste, hos grabbed by the waist just a waste of space

Yeah that's how I'm putting it down honorable emcee Donald bro. You get just one verse tho nigguh and rocky is paying for that verse he just doesn't know it yet

Post Thanks / Like

Peepeepee

Post Thanks / Like

PE while stoned

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by huge-girth View Post
    PE while stoned
    Thank you! Back on point, sorry I digressed
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by huge-girth View Post
    PE while stoned
    Well? Are you gonna post something about the topic or did you just come to ruin our fun? We know you don't care about deep thoughts only winning the prize that's the only reason you're even posting.

And you know this is a deep thoughts thread like op's other one pe while drunk. That one was just a funny story which spawned this thread. I guess you wouldn't know since x always has to move everything. And he's supposed to be the og mod, I should be made mod then everyone can get deleted
    Last edited by templnite; 01-12-17 at 01:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well? Are you gonna post something about the topic or did you just come to ruin our fun?
    I will speak on it as I have very strict rules in the use of the healing herb. I feel it should be used only in a spiritual way, a way to get in touch with the inner you and explore all that you can be and the great effect you can have on the world. I use it in prayer and it benefits me greatly. I see PE as a spiritual thing also and the use of the herb is extremely helpful in a few ways but first let me advise that you should never smoke until you have started the activity be it prayer or pe. The benefits in PE is the creativity it brings to the workout. The acceptance of self while at the same time seeking to better yourself is also a great thing that comes with proper use of the herb. Reflection on relationships and sexuality are greatly influenced under the spirituality of the herb. A greater patience is also realized allowing us to have more realistic outlooks on gaining. So the use of the herb in the right way, as used by Jesus, it is all beneficial. But just as wine is used in a spiritual way it can also be abused and lose all it's spiritual elements, the same applies to the healing herb!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234