Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need a Highly Advanced Extender User to Test the MOS Extender prototype.

I didnt post it, i just answered your question what it meant..😁

Post Thanks / Like

Dld i have 1 my machinist is working on with me also. It will be similar to the sg but it will turn 360 degrees at the base not just up and down. It will have a similar vac piece for the glan much like pmp. And also 2 more straps down the shaft. I been designing it for quit some time now. The prototype just cost alot of money. But the end results should be well worth it. Ive had and tried every major stretcher out there and they all need improvements. And thats what im doing plus making it turn in circles instead of just up and down. It will spin in circles and lock in were you need it in the stretch..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    Dld i have 1 my machinist is working on with me also. It will be similar to the sg but it will turn 360 degrees at the base not just up and down. It will have a similar vac piece for the glan much like pmp. And also 2 more straps down the shaft. I been designing it for quit some time now. The prototype just cost alot of money. But the end results should be well worth it. Ive had and tried every major stretcher out there and they all need improvements. And thats what im doing plus making it turn in circles instead of just up and down. It will spin in circles and lock in were you need it in the stretch..
    Wow

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

So you personally understand the depth, time and effort (not to mention the funds) that it takes to make this happen. We will not release anything until it is perfected.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Dld, yes i do understand what goes into it and how much money and time. And i also feel i will be making a stretcher that will be comfortable and also allow it to rotate while locking in the rotation you want. It wont just go up or down but rotate your shaft to the desired rotation. I been designing this for over a year. The problem with most stretchers is there limited on movement and made as simple with very little thought behind them. Most stretchers are copied of eachother and made cheap to make money not to better p.e. well i think what i will be putting out will take p.e. to the next level forsure. And when my prototype is done i will post it.

Post Thanks / Like

Dld, did i say something to upset you? Im not the one that said something about a mythical unicorn so can't see why you seem upset with me.🤔

Post Thanks / Like

Thank's for sharing that.😉

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Mythical unicorn? What is this?
    Sarcasm. I fully believe that a version of this extender exists but unfortunately it seems like the chances of it ever being released are getting slimmer all the time.

I hope that's not the case though. I very much would love to see mos succeed with this, as I think we all would.
    Last edited by JB007; 04-18-17 at 07:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This has been put on hold due to third party. I will update this thread when we get updates.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a BathMate, HydroMax X30, X40 or xTreme! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro-pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Over 11 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dld, did i say something to upset you? Im not the one that said something about a mythical unicorn so can't see why you seem upset with me.🤔
    No, I am never upset with anyone. I just did not understand a unicorn.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool.

Post Thanks / Like

I remember a few years ago MOS was working on something "revolutionary" they got people hyped up and didn't deliver. Now they did it again. Working on something "revolutionary" they get people hyped up and don't deliver. Reminds me of these bait and click websites. Next time, if its true that you're working on new products, keep it on the downlow, that way we're not disappointed again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Templnite 2 View Post
    I remember a few years ago MOS was working on something "revolutionary" they got people hyped up and didn't deliver. Now they did it again. Working on something "revolutionary" they get people hyped up and don't deliver. Reminds me of these bait and click websites. Next time, if its true that you're working on new products, keep it on the downlow, that way we're not disappointed again.
    The Brotherhood is a Bait and Switch Operation folks! We have been in business for 15 years using the bait and switch technique. I can't believe Templnite actually discovered this!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Templnite 2 View Post
    Stop fucking trolling on here dude. Big bro DLD has taught a lot and provided a couple amazing devices already. What have you done, YET?
    Likes Slampocalypse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping for a revolutionary device as much as the next guy. Especially at the quoted costs! As it stands, I owe all or most of my gains to the work done by DLD in developing and maintaining this site. And I'm still gonna gain more, with or without the next big thing! Keep calm and bro on

Post Thanks / Like

Acromegaly, why is he trolling? Because he said what other's are afraid to? He has been on here to long to be a troll amd everyone has a right to say whats on there mind like it or not. And you saying stuff like that just makes it look like dld needs help. Well im guessing he don't. You either feel the same as temp or not. And yes dld has done alot to help other's and no one can take that from him. Thanks dld for that!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    The Brotherhood is a Bait and Switch Operation folks! We have been in business for 15 years using the bait and switch technique. I can't believe Templnite actually discovered this!
    Yep i did believe in MOS too dont believe in them anymore LIARS!!
    Last edited by LONGERDICK7+; 04-20-17 at 10:43 PM.
    We Get Bigger Everyday

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Shouldnt call him a liar without having facts, not cool at all! Wow..and he has done alot for us men either way..

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! Shouldnt call him a liar without having facts, not cool at all! Wow..and he has done alot for us men either way..
    hahaha Just an answer to his comment Above hahaha.
    We Get Bigger Everyday

Post Thanks / Like

Sweeet!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast