Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pubic hair removal?

Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    Me too, at first! It showed a bit later for me, there seemed to be a small delay for me. Could had been my connection.

Laser was mentioned. Most expensive of the methods and several visits are still needed. I am not so familiar or well-known about pubic hair removal with laser, but surely it's done.
    If one has the funds for it, why not. Don't know do they zap hair follicles from balls as well and is that how safe, considering reproductivity. Nothing to it, I guess.

I personally feel shaving isn't such a bad thing, even though you have to do it quite often. At my current rate I'm doing a shave every other day. This for me seems to keep my skin in decent condition, no big break-outs.
    I've also added Shea Butter to my skin care regime, seems to be pretty good stuff what I can say so far!
    Doesn't make my hair very shiny though, where as I would prefer some shine. But then again I feel where I am staying right now has a bit harder water.
    Coconut oil was my go-to, but I noticed it clogging my pores, so I discontinued the use of it. Internally I might still have it from time to time.

Rambling ... For best skin comfort maybe just the shortest setting on a beard clipper as mentioned before. Really depends about one's skin type. I'd also pay attention to what kind of product you're using for shaving. Shaving soap / stick is what I suggest.
    I wish I could do Lazer removal. Girl I used to know had it done and said it was pure heaven.

Unfortunately I never got to check it out. We knew that we probably wouldn't of worked as a couple but had agreed that we'd go at it a few times if we were both single at the same time. In the few years I knew her we couldn't make it happen :(

She also wanted to have sex with one of my sisters but said she'd only have sex with one of us, not both, and she had no preference as to which one of us she got (she was truly bisexual). My sister politely declined lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post

She also wanted to have sex with one of my sisters but said she'd only have sex with one of us, not both, and she had no preference as to which one of us she got (she was truly bisexual). My sister politely declined lol.
    Anyone else hear banjo music?? (laughing my butt off, JK cladre60)

Post Thanks / Like

Laser laser laser.
    It's worth every penny. No more shaving, irritation, stubble, etc. As long as the hair has a brownish/darkish color the laser will work awesome. 6-10 weeks of clearance between initial treatments and then 12-18 months between touch ups. Make sure it's a quality/credible laser.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    Anyone else hear banjo music?? (laughing my butt off, JK cladre60)
    If she would've said both of us the conversation would have ended immediately lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chas79 View Post
    Laser laser laser.
    It's worth every penny. No more shaving, irritation, stubble, etc. As long as the hair has a brownish/darkish color the laser will work awesome. 6-10 weeks of clearance between initial treatments and then 12-18 months between touch ups. Make sure it's a quality/credible laser.
    Wow, I never knew it was that permanent. Thanks for posting!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Only if it's a quality/effective laser. There are a lot "laser" like devices but it needs to be either an Alexandrite, for lighter skinned clients, or a YAG for darker skinned clients.

Post Thanks / Like

Laser laser laser.
    When you say 12-18 months between touchups is that forever or just until the last strays that are determined to grow back are finally eradicated?

What's the cost roughly? Just for scrotum, shaft (those pesky hairs a few inches up are annoying), and around the base of the shaft?

I'd love to have all hair off of those forever. I've been shaving almost up to my waistline for a few months but not sure if I want to keep it that way forever. Fortunately I'm not a super hairy guy but it is annoying having to shave at least every other day to stay smooth.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no safe technology that will completely destroy hair follicles. The human body will always try to regenerate the follicle, but if you're light skin with dark hair, and go through a series 6-10 treatments, then you could expect to have 90% reduction in the density, color, and speed of regrowth. The average cost for the "Brazilian" area is $200-$450 per treatment depending on where you live and what facility you decide to go with. Hair growth is completely dependent on hormones, so if you're on any synthetic hormone therapy the laser won't be as effecrive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Only if it's a quality/effective laser. There are a lot "laser" like devices but it needs to be either an Alexandrite, for lighter skinned clients, or a YAG for darker skinned clients.
    Thanks. Pricing is way out of my budget, barely have enough to pay the bills :(
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

You can find it much cheaper with Groupon but that depends on where you live. We've had this discussion before and you said your hair was all grey DLD, which wouldn't work.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Thanks. Pricing is way out of my budget, barely have enough to pay the bills :(
    Same boat, different paddle :o

It would be awesome to do though. Shaving gets annoying and if I had the money I'd love to be silky smooth for a year.

I need to look into some of the other things discussed in this thread or let the pubes grow back and just keep them trimmed with the clippers (balls and shaft will always remain shaved though). I need razor blades really soon and if I can find them it's time to go back to the 2 blade Gilette Sensor. I think that works better on me than any of the 3, 4, and 5 blade stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Same boat, different paddle :o

It would be awesome to do though. Shaving gets annoying and if I had the money I'd love to be silky smooth for a year.

I need to look into some of the other things discussed in this thread or let the pubes grow back and just keep them trimmed with the clippers (balls and shaft will always remain shaved though). I need razor blades really soon and if I can find them it's time to go back to the 2 blade Gilette Sensor. I think that works better on me than any of the 3, 4, and 5 blade stuff.
    I can stand shaving but I can't justify that much money. That would feed my family for months!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I can stand shaving but I can't justify that much money. That would feed my family for months!
    If it was pocket change for me I wouldn't think twice about it. However I'm sure my 2 step kids wouldn't appreciate hearing me say "sorry guys but we aren't eating for 2 months because I want to be pubic hair free for a year."

I need to really step up my plans to become independently wealthy. It's a part of my other plan that involves me taking over the world. If you join now you'll receive free Lazer hair removal for life if we are successful lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

If it was pocket change for me I wouldn't think twice about it. However I'm sure my 2 step kids wouldn't appreciate hearing me say "sorry guys but we aren't eating for 2 months because I want to be pubic hair free for a year."
    lol, can you imagine! Sorry Son, sorry GrandChildren, Daddy can't afford to pay rent I needed a bald cock instead But I did have enough money to get you something to eat:

Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

lol, can you imagine! Sorry Son, sorry GrandChildren, Daddy can't afford to pay rent I needed a bald cock instead But I did have enough money to get you something to eat:

Well kids it'll be another few months of no food. Your mother didn't shave for 2 days and the stubble really roughed my face up last night. I'll be eating very well for a while but it won't be food.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well kids it'll be another few months of no food. Your mother didn't shave for 2 days and the stubble really roughed my face up last night. I'll be eating very well for a while but it won't be food.....
    hahaha
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

The larger the area the more it cost btw. Sorry DLD. That means it would be triple for you.

Post Thanks / Like

This thread inspired me to try a different method than shaving for my irksome pubic hairs. I decided to tweeze them (partially because it's what I had on hand and partially because I had some down time). Well long story short, the tweezed area looks amazing and is still smooth on the better part of a week. The biggest problem is that it took forever to do! It took so long for me to pluck each of those tiny hairs and focusing on them became an issue the longer I went. I didn't cover the whole area I wanted because time caught up with me and ended up shaving the rest. I will say that if you had a lot of time and don't mind doing a repetitive task with minute details or there is a small area you want hairless, go for tweezing.

I'm planning on experimenting with various hair removal techniques to see if I can find one that I like better than shaving. I'll occasionally make a brief post of my findings if you guys don't mind.

Post Thanks / Like

They make and sell a small at home hand held laser that works pretty well for small areas. It wouldn't be ideal for someone wanting to laser their entire legs or back, arms, etc, but it would work well on small surface areas like the groin area. You can probably find one on amazon for a couple hundred bucks. I can tell you guys the name of the best system, with permission from the mods of course.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123