Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: jeebus

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    jeebus

    tonight i used my DIY LM and was doing my normal routine and then went BTC. I think i found my missing element to get that last bit of growth and maybe a bit more. I have yet to be that sore from any of my previous work and could only manage 3x30 seconds in each btc before fatigue told me to stop, it was glorious.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    93,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: jeebus

    Quote Originally Posted by seeking8.5x6 View Post
    tonight i used my DIY LM and was doing my normal routine and then went BTC. I think i found my missing element to get that last bit of growth and maybe a bit more. I have yet to be that sore from any of my previous work and could only manage 3x30 seconds in each btc before fatigue told me to stop, it was glorious.
    When the ligaments can no longer be lengthened in downward stretching the next angle would be BTC where there is no limit in ligament lengthening.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    TN
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,101
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: jeebus

    BTC is my biatch.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

    Keepin' It Real Since 1999

    Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    73
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: jeebus

    What is BTC?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,170
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    19

    Cool Re: jeebus

    Quote Originally Posted by usercina95 View Post
    What is BTC?
    BTC = Behind the Cheeks
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression


    Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: jeebus

    Quote Originally Posted by seeking8.5x6 View Post
    tonight i used my DIY LM and was doing my normal routine and then went BTC. I think i found my missing element to get that last bit of growth and maybe a bit more. I have yet to be that sore from any of my previous work and could only manage 3x30 seconds in each btc before fatigue told me to stop, it was glorious.
    Why mention a diy LM?

    And yes. BTC are good when using a manual stretcher device.

    But your diy comment just seems to be overboard.

    Especially since it sounds like your diy was based off something you seen here.

    So can you please show your diy device in use?

    Btw. Have you ever mentioned a diy extender ?
    Last edited by Disco Dave; 04-21-17 at 01:03 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    93,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: jeebus

    Quote Originally Posted by Disco Dave View Post
    Why mention a diy LM?

    And yes. BTC are good when using a manual stretcher device.

    But your diy comment just seems to be overboard.

    Especially since it sounds like your diy was based off something you seen here.

    So can you please show your diy device in use?

    Btw. Have you ever mentioned a diy extender ?
    He has another thread showing how he built his LM. I am sure he will link you.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: jeebus

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    He has another thread showing how he built his LM. I am sure he will link you.
    Yeah ill dig up the thread or make a new one with some updated photos after this weekend, i'm going to work on the handles a bit.

    To your point Disco Dave, while it may have been overboard, i wanted to stick to the lines of saying what equipment i was using for what exercise. Even though i'm 100% certain that a LM would be the same if not better, i wouldn't want any thread trolls that have a hard on for bashing MOS to go through post history and correlate the fact that i don't own one, but then advocating a LM in a thread like this. Yes that is probably paranoid and anal but covering the bases is never a bad thing.

    Also you are correct again the design is based off of the device here but nowhere near as polished and well designed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    93,928
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: jeebus

    Quote Originally Posted by seeking8.5x6 View Post
    Yeah ill dig up the thread or make a new one with some updated photos after this weekend, i'm going to work on the handles a bit.

    To your point Disco Dave, while it may have been overboard, i wanted to stick to the lines of saying what equipment i was using for what exercise. Even though i'm 100% certain that a LM would be the same if not better, i wouldn't want any thread trolls that have a hard on for bashing MOS to go through post history and correlate the fact that i don't own one, but then advocating a LM in a thread like this. Yes that is probably paranoid and anal but covering the bases is never a bad thing.

    Also you are correct again the design is based off of the device here but nowhere near as polished and well designed.
    Hey, it works and you saved yourself some cash...that is what matters.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •