Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 84
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    desert island
    Posts
    7,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I could not have said it better.

    I like to think of things in the way off they were done to me. If I had a girl and she was masturbating to porn, when she could be having sex with me, I would be extremely offended and think that she is not getting from me what she wants, hence cheating.
    Would be a sad scene yep no fecking doubt D
    9X6 is my short term goal

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
    Would be a sad scene yep no fecking doubt D
    I always try to see things from the perspective that "would I be OK with this if it were done to me" if I am honest with myself I would know if the thing I was doing was right or wrong. If I were with a woman and she needed to get sexual enjoyment outside of our relationship I would kick her to the curb and never speak with her again" Would I want this to happen to me?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I always try to see things from the perspective that "would I be OK with this if it were done to me" if I am honest with myself I would know if the thing I was doing was right or wrong. If I were with a woman and she needed to get sexual enjoyment outside of our relationship I would kick her to the curb and never speak with her again" Would I want this to happen to me?
    if my woman does that,she isn't my woman to begin with. she gotta be faithful and loyal,thank god I got me one of those lol
    Starting stats October 2016:
    BPEL: 6.8"
    MSEG: 5.1"
    BEG:5.5
    FL:4.5"
    Current stats October 2017:
    BPEL: 8.1"
    BPFSL:8.5"
    MSEG: 6"
    BEG: 6.5"
    FL 5.5-6"

    Short term goal:8.5"x6"
    Long term goal :9.5"x6.5"
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I always try to see things from the perspective that "would I be OK with this if it were done to me" if I am honest with myself I would know if the thing I was doing was right or wrong. If I were with a woman and she needed to get sexual enjoyment outside of our relationship I would kick her to the curb and never speak with her again" Would I want this to happen to me?
    Well, get ready to be disappointed. According to statistics about 50% of women (it's a little higher number of men) will cheat, and most women will eventually lose their interest in the partner, so even if they will not cheat, sex with the same partner will become a chore for them and they will have less and less sex.
    Of course, there are some people who can have a very long relationships (for many years or even a lifetime) with the same partner, and even still have sex, but they are minority. Most of us (men and women) can't do this because of the Coolidge effect.
    Last edited by IAmSpartacus71; 05-12-17 at 06:53 PM.
    Starting (March, 2016):
    BPEL: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    MEG: 5.1"/13 cm

    Currently (October, 2017):
    BPEL: 7.1"/18.1 cm
    MEG: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    BEG: 5.7''/14.5 cm

    Goal:
    BPEL: 7.5"/19 cm
    MEG: 5.5"/14 cm

    "Even the lowest man can rise beyond the heavens when tempted with the proper reward."

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    desert island
    Posts
    7,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I always try to see things from the perspective that "would I be OK with this if it were done to me" if I am honest with myself I would know if the thing I was doing was right or wrong. If I were with a woman and she needed to get sexual enjoyment outside of our relationship I would kick her to the curb and never speak with her again" Would I want this to happen to me?
    true thats bull,she is not the one then,if she is hot ,attractive or whatever,and wants to get involved whit another guy(s)girl(s) well that would be ok if she gets a girlfriend.

    But true real relationships arent that common anymore,unfaithful people is the new disease LOL haha...
    9X6 is my short term goal

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    desert island
    Posts
    7,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpartacus71 View Post
    Well, get ready to be disappointed. According to statistics about 50% of women (it's a little higher number of men) will cheat, and most women will eventually lose their interest in the partner, so even if they will not cheat, sex with the same partner will become a chore for them and they will have less and less sex.
    Of course, there are some people who can have a very long relationships (for many years or even a lifetime) with the same partner, and even still have sex, but they are minority. Most of us (men and women) can't do this because of the Coolidge effect.
    yep Remember a few years ago i met this girl she seems "interested" in me but i wanted to know her better i think she just wanted to have sex or something,We even slept together sometimes, but never screwd her,Another person i know had sex whit her and he told me about it,Thats when i realized she just wanted to have sex and didnt want something else I think she had sex whit some other guys too for some reason im thankful i dint fuck her lol.... Is a reality relationships dont last much anymore,people dont have the same endurance than the people in the past,There are tons of reasons,excuses why or whatever they can be called...
    Last edited by LONGERDICK7+; 05-13-17 at 03:23 PM.
    9X6 is my short term goal

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
    yep Remember a few years ago i met this girl she seems "interested" in me but i wanted to know her better i think she just wanted to have sex or something,We even slept together sometimes, but never screwd her,Another person i know had sex whit her and he told me about it,Thats when i realized she just wanted to have sex and didnt want something else I think she had sex whit some other guys too for some reason im thankful i dint fuck her lol.... Is a reality relationships dont last much anymore,people dont have the same endurance than the people in the past,There are tons of reasons,excuses why or whatever they can be called...
    I'm in the mood to meet one of that kind of girls, it's a lot of fun with them. Problem is that they lose their interest with you pretty fast and move on to the next guy...
    Starting (March, 2016):
    BPEL: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    MEG: 5.1"/13 cm

    Currently (October, 2017):
    BPEL: 7.1"/18.1 cm
    MEG: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    BEG: 5.7''/14.5 cm

    Goal:
    BPEL: 7.5"/19 cm
    MEG: 5.5"/14 cm

    "Even the lowest man can rise beyond the heavens when tempted with the proper reward."

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpartacus71 View Post
    That's exactly the reason why I think that polyamory and open relationships are great, one person can't satisfy all of our needs (sexual or otherwise) and that's completely normal.
    Perhaps the world has made them acceptable but to many they are very bad things. Everyone has there own views but I try to stick to the Word or God.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UT
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Perhaps the world has made them acceptable but to many they are very bad things. Everyone has there own views but I try to stick to the Word or God.
    Realistically Polyamory was along far before monogamous relationships, Monogamous relationships came more out the desire to own your partner and property as such not wanting to hand down your stuff to someone who is not your flesh and blood. Today i would like to believe that relationships are help higher with more respect then that but history cannot be denied. That said to each their own whither you follow what current religious views which are monogamous only or old christian/mormon etc views where you can take multiple women as your partners (polygamy) or even going polyamory as long as you follow your own moral views.
    Last edited by Sinthious; 05-17-17 at 11:55 AM.
    Date: Started 3/7/17 6/7/17 7/12/17 8/1/17 10/16/17 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7.25 7 7.5 7.5 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 5.75 5.5 6 6.25 8 10
    EG 5 5 * 4.85 * 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.25 8.5 10.5

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthious View Post
    Realistically Polyamory was along far before monogamous relationships, Monogamous relationships came more out the desire to own your partner and property as such not wanting to hand down your stuff to someone who is not your flesh and blood. Today i would like to believe that relationships are help higher with more respect then that but history cannot be denied. That said to each their own whither you follow what current religious views which are monogamous only or old christian/mormon etc views where you can take multiple women as your partners (polygamy) or even going polyamory as long as you follow your own moral views.
    Monogamous relationships exist only 2,000 years, that's nothing compared to millions of years of polyamory, so no offense to anyone who read this but the way I see it is that monogamous relationships are very unnatural. Yeah everyone has their own views but many of the people who believe in monogamous relationships eventually go and cheat.
    Starting (March, 2016):
    BPEL: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    MEG: 5.1"/13 cm

    Currently (October, 2017):
    BPEL: 7.1"/18.1 cm
    MEG: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    BEG: 5.7''/14.5 cm

    Goal:
    BPEL: 7.5"/19 cm
    MEG: 5.5"/14 cm

    "Even the lowest man can rise beyond the heavens when tempted with the proper reward."
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    desert island
    Posts
    7,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpartacus71 View Post
    Monogamous relationships exist only 2,000 years, that's nothing compared to millions of years of polyamory, so no offense to anyone who read this but the way I see it is that monogamous relationships are very unnatural. Yeah everyone has their own views but many of the people who believe in monogamous relationships eventually go and cheat.
    Sounds great and yeah relationships can last but thered be a few times when the partner may mess whit someone else,STDs is one of the things people should watch out for.

    There are sometimes when its hard to understand why some people can stand each other.LOL
    9X6 is my short term goal

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinthious View Post
    Realistically Polyamory was along far before monogamous relationships, Monogamous relationships came more out the desire to own your partner and property as such not wanting to hand down your stuff to someone who is not your flesh and blood. Today i would like to believe that relationships are help higher with more respect then that but history cannot be denied. That said to each their own whither you follow what current religious views which are monogamous only or old christian/mormon etc views where you can take multiple women as your partners (polygamy) or even going polyamory as long as you follow your own moral views.
    GOD said "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

    ONE FLESH! from the beginning of time.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
    Sounds great and yeah relationships can last but thered be a few times when the partner may mess whit someone else,STDs is one of the things people should watch out for.

    There are sometimes when its hard to understand why some people can stand each other.LOL
    That is a punishment of sexual perversion. If you are going to commit adultery you are messing with std's and many other deadly things.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UT
    Posts
    219
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    GOD said "And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."

    ONE FLESH! from the beginning of time.
    Alright this is getting to a point that could end in a bad argument, I think this should end here as many people have different views and i do not want to challenge anyone beliefs. myself i am agnostic i was raised by family that one side is Mormon other Christian, I am married in a mostly monogamous relationship it is my solomn belief that this is something that god and society would accept, I respect the choice that each person makes if that is the belief that the word of there religious text no matter which version they choose to take as truth, or one that views it as fables or vaguely true that is there choice to make and I do not want to offend anyone either way. Debating religious is a loaded gun you never know whos face it will go off in.
    Last edited by Sinthious; 05-18-17 at 12:29 PM.
    Date: Started 3/7/17 6/7/17 7/12/17 8/1/17 10/16/17 Short Term Goal Long Term Goal
    BPEL 6.5 7.25 7 7.5 7.5 8.5 10.5
    NBPEL 5.5 5.75 5.5 6 6.25 8 10
    EG 5 5 * 4.85 * 5.5 6
    BPFSL 6.25 7.5 7.75 8 8.25 8.5 10.5

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    desert island
    Posts
    7,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    40

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    That is a punishment of sexual perversion. If you are going to commit adultery you are messing with std's and many other deadly things.

    Even if i do have sex whit a girl i may know..LOL or someone that isnt a promiscuous whore then..
    9X6 is my short term goal

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
    Even if i do have sex whit a girl i may know..LOL or someone that isnt a promiscuous whore then..
    Always be careful!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    959
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Always be careful!
    Exactly! If you're approaching sex from a One Night Stand point of view or just that it's a new relationship, it's always best to use a condom. In oral sex as well, although I know how easy it is to pass not using a condom during oral.
    Nowadays the variety is huge in the comdom market, with more sizes than before I would say. And of course you have the flavor condoms, especially good for oral sex.
    I think a very interesting condom in the market is Aoni, very thin latex condom. Haven't had the chance to test it though.
    Doesn't suit the ones allergic to latex though, but I would say Skyn provides non-latex ones, surely Durex as well. Even if one is not allergic to latex, sometimes these non-latex condoms are actually thinner than their latex brothers and can feel better. Can, not necessarily.

    To be about the topic, keep on working out Spartacus and others as well!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    229
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    I have no problem with the belief in god many people have, but it really makes me sad to see intelligent people who live in the 21st century and actually believe in the bullshit that written in the bible (with all the respect, that IS bullshit written by humans, not by god). And actually believe that open relationships are a sin, masturbation is a sin, STD's are punishment for "sexual perversion" (what the fuck is sexual perversion and who the fuck has the right to decide what it is?!). Those arguments are terrible, and they created only to control people behavior and sexuality and I don't like it.
    I joined this forum in order to IMPROVE my sexuality, not to read religious bullshit that created to depress it. This entire thread is depressing me and I think it's better to close it.
    Starting (March, 2016):
    BPEL: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    MEG: 5.1"/13 cm

    Currently (October, 2017):
    BPEL: 7.1"/18.1 cm
    MEG: 5.3"/13.5 cm
    BEG: 5.7''/14.5 cm

    Goal:
    BPEL: 7.5"/19 cm
    MEG: 5.5"/14 cm

    "Even the lowest man can rise beyond the heavens when tempted with the proper reward."

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    in a bathmate
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,998
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpartacus71 View Post
    I'm in the mood to meet one of that kind of girls, it's a lot of fun with them. Problem is that they lose their interest with you pretty fast and move on to the next guy...
    Get tinder on your phone, you can definitely find a hook up lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpartacus71 View Post
    I have no problem with the belief in god many people have, but it really makes me sad to see intelligent people who live in the 21st century and actually believe in the bullshit that written in the bible (with all the respect, that IS bullshit written by humans, not by god). And actually believe that open relationships are a sin, masturbation is a sin, STD's are punishment for "sexual perversion" (what the fuck is sexual perversion and who the fuck has the right to decide what it is?!). Those arguments are terrible, and they created only to control people behavior and sexuality and I don't like it.
    I joined this forum in order to IMPROVE my sexuality, not to read religious bullshit that created to depress it. This entire thread is depressing me and I think it's better to close it.
    I think pastor mike was just trying to say be careful and don't think with your penis
    Last edited by Big Schwanz Acht; 05-21-17 at 09:37 AM.

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Back to PE, break over

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmSpartacus71 View Post
    I have no problem with the belief in god many people have, but it really makes me sad to see intelligent people who live in the 21st century and actually believe in the bullshit that written in the bible (with all the respect, that IS bullshit written by humans, not by god).
    Bullshit? DO NOT call the Bible bullshit as it shows disrespect to most of the forum. The Bible is God's word, not mans! If you believe differently that is fine, but DO NOT make attacks on the book many of us believe in.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Foreskin Surgery + Frenulum surgery: how long until be back to PE?
    By Advantager in forum Foreskin Restoration & Foreskin Problems
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-13, 10:47 PM
  2. Back to Pe!!, where should I begin?
    By rov in forum Penis Enlargement Newbie Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-13, 07:33 AM
  3. Back to PE
    By antlovesteph in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-12, 02:22 PM
  4. Came back to PE after 3 years...get me back to speed
    By Meyer0331 in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-11, 12:28 PM
  5. Back to PE
    By doktor in forum Routines and Progress in Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-29-08, 12:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •