Post Thanks / Like

How soon do you lose growth after stopping PE?

I did some basic PE stretches for about 8 months when I was younger, but haven't done any in about six years. My penis has remained the same length and girth for that six years, but I am curious as to if any possible "gains" I made during those 8 months could be lost by now. Has it been too long since I have done stretches for length/girth to be lost? I have seen questions similar to this one in other threads, and people say they have lost length/girth a few months after stopping. Is six years too long for me to lose anything/would I have lost it long ago if I did make any gains?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How soon do you lose growth after stopping PE?

If your gains were 'cemented' they will remain forever...if not, then it's anybody's guess

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    If your gains were 'cemented' they will remain forever...if not, then it's anybody's guess
    Is it possible for them to remain six years though, and then decrease? I feel like that would have been enough time for my body to go back into its natural state after stopping PE cold turkey for six years.

Post Thanks / Like

from my understanding once it cemented you cant have decrease because when you doing pe you "tear" the microfracture cells and in the result of it they develope more cells, so cells will not dissapear (in logic).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bj45094 View Post
    Is it possible for them to remain six years though, and then decrease? I feel like that would have been enough time for my body to go back into its natural state after stopping PE cold turkey for six years.
    If you trained for 8 months years ago and when you stopped the gains were cemented you should have lost no gains over the years. Losing gains happens when gains have not been made permanent yet. I have not 'actively' trained in a long time. There were gains I thought cemented that were not that I lost after I stopped a daily routine. The good news is these gains come back very quickly if they were once temporary. Once you get back in the game, those lost gains will return with a week or two.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    If you trained for 8 months years ago and when you stopped the gains were cemented you should have lost no gains over the years. Losing gains happens when gains have not been made permanent yet. I have not 'actively' trained in a long time. There were gains I thought cemented that were not that I lost after I stopped a daily routine. The good news is these gains come back very quickly if they were once temporary. Once you get back in the game, those lost gains will return with a week or two.

They were not cemented. Basically, I am asking since they weren't cemented if I would have already lost whatever gains I made years ago instead of keeping them all these years, AND THEN losing them now. Is that a possibility?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bj45094 View Post
    They were not cemented. Basically, I am asking since they weren't cemented if I would have already lost whatever gains I made years ago instead of keeping them all these years, AND THEN losing them now. Is that a possibility?
    That wouldn't be biologically logical...your body waiting 6 years to finally say 'well, I guess he quit PE...may as well go back to where we began'. My guess would be measuring error or your brain finally accepted your 'new' size

Post Thanks / Like

can someone define cemented please?

Post Thanks / Like

any new growth that is permanent, (cemented)...I would classify 'permanent' as any growth maintained for greater than 6 weeks (arbitrary days, just seemed to make sense to me)

Post Thanks / Like

"Cemented" is a loosely defined term that essentially means "These gains are real, permanent growth and not just temporary expansion". The only way to truly know is to stop training and see if your size changes.

But no, it can't take 6 years. At this point, if you lose size it's from another factor such as decreased circulation.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Temporary always is followed by permanent. This is simply how the process goes. Once gains are permanent they can not be lost. Any gains that are lost were not cemented but uncemented gains return very quickly.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!