Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's been a while my brothers...This site has grown so much I could cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Egghed View Post
    For me, the clamping session starts off almost unbearable due to the pressure but then it starts to get easier to deal with. I've always associated that "easier to deal with feeling" with me loosing a tiny bit of my erection so I would have to slightly tighten the clamp to get that "almost unbearable" feeling back. From start to finish of my clamping session, I'm continuously tightening the clamp every 30-60 seconds. If I don't do this then the session is wasted. It's that varying adjustability is why I like using the hose clamps with the screw or my cloth string cuz I would keep pulling it tighter. I'm sure the cock ring work well but my dieing erection would soon become comfortable with it lol.

Edit: Good God I love PE... Sometimes I wish I had friends irl that could talk about this openly
    Ok then I am not putting the clamp on tight enough because it is nowhere near unbearable to me.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    Ok then I am not putting the clamp on tight enough because it is nowhere near unbearable to me.
    I don't want you to hurt yourself or injure your member, be careful. I wouldn't say unbearable but just a hair before unbearable. Like you feel as though there is no way you can fit in another micro drop of blood into your penis. When you feel it with your hand it shouldn't feel anything like your normal squishy erection...it should feel almost like a stick lol
    Started: 6.9 BPEL x 5.0 EG
    Current:8.6 BPEL x 5.2 EG x 9.0 BPFS
    Goal: 9.5 BPEL x 6.2 EG <---Here i come!
    Started: July
    (this is well above and beyond my GF's measurements...but oh well)

This is a Turtle Race.....remember that...put the damn ruler down and relax...

Post Thanks / Like

I don't want you to hurt yourself or injure your member, be careful. I wouldn't say unbearable but just a hair before unbearable. Like you feel as though there is no way you can fit in another micro drop of blood into your penis. When you feel it with your hand it shouldn't feel anything like your normal squishy erection...it should feel almost like a stick lol
    Yeah it does feel really hard and the glans feel solid. But it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all, in fact if I wasn't looking I would not know I had a clamp on.

EDIT: Got it on right now. Now I feel it, needed to add more padding.
    Last edited by rocky1243; 09-14-17 at 12:13 AM.

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

ahh it's the adjustable size that makes the clamp unique, didn't know that, in that case i'll give it a try

that actually makes it very useful
    Back in Action

Goals & Stats
    *Looking to gain girth and length, and restore foreskin
    Current: 7.0 EL/6.2 EG
    Goal: 9.0 EL/7.5 EG

Current Exercise Knowledge & Tools:

Clamped Normal & Reverse Kegels(With Silicone Ring)
    Upward & Downward Jelqs(Wit or W/O Ring)
    XX40 with Hand-pump

Upcoming Exercises To Be Added After More Research Testing
    :
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k18 View Post
    ahh it's the adjustable size that makes the clamp unique, didn't know that, in that case i'll give it a try

that actually makes it very useful
    Of course its adjustable man, you need to read up on those threads on the clamping forum bro.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course its adjustable man, you need to read up on those threads on the clamping forum bro.
    One thing I forgot to mention is that right before I tighten it, I would do the following:

1.) kegal as hard as I can and gently but forcefully push the clamp down towards the base of my penis THEN I would tighten. Rinse and repeat this every 30-60 seconds. The kegal and clamp push should make it feel like your penis is getting packed full of additional blood

Likes mushroomhead777, Sneakystretcher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You should look into how I clamp. Check out my support forum under the "Penis Clamp" area. My how to videos.

Penis Clamp | Malehanger Forums

I've never understood the guys who get erect, then tighten down on their already rock hard penis.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!
    Likes mushroomhead777 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stillwantmore2 View Post
    You should look into how I clamp. Check out my support forum under the "Penis Clamp" area. My how to videos.

Penis Clamp | Malehanger Forums

I've never understood the guys who get erect, then tighten down on their already rock hard penis.
    Man I read one of yours replies to a sticky thread about clamping soft but I was unable to get erect doing that. So I didn't clamp 100% but maybe 60-75% erect. The worked it up to 100%. To be honest I did feel it at the beginning but then Istopped feeling anypressure. I did get exapansion but nothing crazy, Ive gotten more expansion using my pump for sure. However this expansion looks different, its red, hard and with veins all over...
    Last edited by rocky1243; 09-14-17 at 09:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

First of all, DLD, the stuff that's been going on here at MoS is more than important but I'm sure you all realize this by now. I've been rifling through hundreds of posts for the past month and I just want to say that I love you all.
    Welcome Home my Brother! So happy to see you back and getting involved again. I love that you have the BathMate already. I really hope you use the SRT 5x5x3 routine with your BM as it is the most powerful of all girth routines. SRT will also get you up to speed on the latest and greatest gaining and healing information. Clamping I can not advise on but be careful! If you need help in putting a routine together please just ask. So happy to see you and so many others coming back after the summer break.

God Bless You my Brother!

Love and Peace DLD
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Welcome Home my Brother! So happy to see you back and getting involved again. I love that you have the BathMate already. I really hope you use the SRT 5x5x3 routine with your BM as it is the most powerful of all girth routines. SRT will also get you up to speed on the latest and greatest gaining and healing information. Clamping I can not advise on but be careful! If you need help in putting a routine together please just ask. So happy to see you and so many others coming back after the summer break.

God Bless You my Brother!

Love and Peace DLD
    Thank you! I'm so happy to still see familiar members like 'still', 'LIGHTNING', 'Red' and so much more! I've been pumping with air on and off for 13 years and I must say that the expansion I feel with the Bathmate has given me so much drive and excitement. It's unlike anything I've ever felt dude. Of course I do the 553's with slow jelqs in-between sets to revive the erection.

Because my penis is so long but skinny and I have a very small fat Pat, I was having issues with the suction but I've made some small quick mods to my Bathmate that I'm going to share in the pumping forum. If you looked through all my rooms you would have found a hard ruler and a paper ruler stashed in at least one drawer of my house. Because of this measuring obsession of mine, I have since thrown out all measuring devices and will not measure again until Dec. 1. If I have made some promising gains by then, I will post my routine in full detail. If no gains then I will be vocal about needing some extra help.

Since im uncut and deal with fluid buildup I've been experiment with double wrapping 2 condoms on for the last pump set and I'm toying around with using 2 inch thick strips of exercise resistance bands to loosely wrap just underneath my glads while pumping.

SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT! But I will hold my tongue until I get some good results. I'm also doing a week by week comparison pictures of using smokers toothpaste on my PPP's. EXCITEMENT is in the air my friends. The fucking post Bathmate pump is real. The women at work are practically nervous when they talk to me... It's absolutely wonderful.
    Last edited by Egghed; 09-14-17 at 11:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The women at work are practically nervous when they talk to me... It's absolutely wonderful.
    Why are they nervous? Have you showed them your CAWK?

Also you can share your routine with me I won't tell anybody.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you! I'm so happy to still see familiar members like 'still', 'LIGHTNING', 'Red' and so much more! I've been pumping with air on and off for 13 years and I must say that the expansion I feel with the Bathmate has given me so much drive and excitement. It's unlike anything I've ever felt dude. Of course I do the 553's with slow jelqs in-between sets to revive the erection.

Because my penis is so long but skinny and I have a very small fat Pat, I was having issues with the suction but I've made some small quick mods to my Bathmate that I'm going to share in the pumping forum. If you looked through all my rooms you would have found a hard ruler and a paper ruler stashed in at least one drawer of my house. Because of this measuring obsession of mine, I have since thrown out all measuring devices and will not measure again until Dec. 1. If I have made some promising gains by then, I will post my routine in full detail. If no gains then I will be vocal about needing some extra help.

Since im uncut and deal with fluid buildup I've been experiment with double wrapping 2 condoms on for the last pump set and I'm toying around with using 2 inch thick strips of exercise resistance bands to loosely wrap just underneath my glads while pumping.

SO MUCH TO TALK ABOUT! But I will hold my tongue until I get some good results. I'm also doing a week by week comparison pictures of using smokers toothpaste on my PPP's. EXCITEMENT is in the air my friends. The fucking post Bathmate pump is real. The women at work are practically nervous when they talk to me... It's absolutely wonderful.
    wat is smokers toothpaste and ppp
    Back in Action

Goals & Stats
    *Looking to gain girth and length, and restore foreskin
    Current: 7.0 EL/6.2 EG
    Goal: 9.0 EL/7.5 EG

Current Exercise Knowledge & Tools:

Clamped Normal & Reverse Kegels(With Silicone Ring)
    Upward & Downward Jelqs(Wit or W/O Ring)
    XX40 with Hand-pump

Upcoming Exercises To Be Added After More Research Testing
    :
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

Also you can share your routine with me I won't tell anybody.
    Heheh ok, I will send you a PM of my full routine .

Quote Originally Posted by k18 View Post
    wat is smokers toothpaste and ppp
    PPP stands for Pearly Penile Papules I think. They are little while bumps usually located just under your glands. I've had then since I was about 11 or so... I've had enough of them, as much as I like to think I'm perfectly ok with them. My gf doesn't mind them but I would personally like to do without them to be honest. Smokers toothpaste is just toothpaste used for people who smoke.

Post Thanks / Like

Heheh ok, I will send you a PM of my full routine .

PPP stands for Pearly Penile Papules I think. They are little while bumps usually located just under your glands. I've had then since I was about 11 or so... I've had enough of them, as much as I like to think I'm perfectly ok with them. My gf doesn't mind them but I would personally like to do without them to be honest. Smokers toothpaste is just toothpaste used for people who smoke.
    Waiting for the routine bro, I am clamping now because of you. You owe me lol kiddin.

But seriously, I want a fat dick cause I can't stand the fact the old man BSA got a fatter CAWK than me.

Post Thanks / Like

I can't stand the fact the old man BSA got a fatter CAWK than me.
    You've got 15 years to catch-up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    You've got 15 years to catch-up
    25*

But I wanna catch up now. Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Red? Not yet
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12