Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been a while my brothers...This site has grown so much I could cry.

First of all, DLD, the stuff that's been going on here at MoS is more than important but I'm sure you all realize this by now. I've been rifling through hundreds of posts for the past month and I just want to say that I love you all.

Where have I been? I'm a little sad to say that I quit PE many years ago due to over measuring and relapsing back to 5 inches of girth (at one point it looked like 4.9!!). It threw me into a nasty depression spiral that I should have vocal to you guys about. I was depressed because I was putting in some serious research and time into PE but wasn't getting the girth I dreamed of. I have some interesting news to share...

To supplement my addiction to girth, I would pre-pump (air) before EVERY sexual encounter for several years. This would be anywhere from zero to four times a week depending on how lucky I was. After 3-4 years of this I measured myself at the same 4.9-5 inches of girth. 8 months ago I broke my pump. So then what I decided to do was do a small clamping session before every sexual encounter to get that same pump. I would only do a stationary clamp for 15 with no manual exercises.

One month ago I measured myself...and...I was 5.3" of girth. I was so excited I could have puked. Fast forward to now and I am a proud owner of the x40 Bathmate and a KILLER custom routine that I can't wait to tell you about in detail with pics. I will NOT post results until Christmas for my own sanity though. I'm having a lot of fun going though all the posts I missed. HI TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS!
    Last edited by Egghed; 09-13-17 at 12:33 PM.
    Started: 6.9 BPEL x 5.0 EG
    Current:8.6 BPEL x 5.2 EG x 9.0 BPFS
    Goal: 9.5 BPEL x 6.2 EG <---Here i come!
    Started: July
    (this is well above and beyond my GF's measurements...but oh well)

This is a Turtle Race.....remember that...put the damn ruler down and relax...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's been a while my brothers...This site has grown so much I could cry.

Good to see you back egg! Clamping was always my favorite girth exercise. Gained around 1/2" of permanent girth from it.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stillwantmore2 View Post
    Good to see you back egg! Clamping was always my favorite girth exercise. Gained around 1/2" of permanent girth from it.
    The beautiful thing is that I hadn't done any clamping for 2 weeks before that initial 5.3" measurement!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, that does it! I am getting a clamp today. I need to try it.

Good to have you back, always happy to have OGs here to learn from.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to ask a dumb question but being new to PE I am not sure I know what clamping is. Could someone explain this a little. Welcome back egg

Post Thanks / Like

There is a section on this forum called "Redzulu's clamping universe" read all you want.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    There is a section on this forum called "Redzulu's clamping universe" read all you want.
    Thanks Rocky

Post Thanks / Like

Ok, that does it! I am getting a clamp today. I need to try it.

Good to have you back, always happy to have OGs here to learn from.
    I went Reaaaaally old school ghetto with my clamp too. I used an ankle socks for padding and flat cloth string from my PJ pants to tie the clamp haha. I have since gotten some proper cable clamps from home Depot though.

Likes Lookn4girth liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Egghed View Post
    I went Reaaaaally old school ghetto with my clamp too. I used an ankle socks for padding and flat cloth string from my PJ pants to tie the clamp haha. I have since gotten some proper cable clamps from home Depot though.
    Yup I literally went right now to Home Depot and bought myself a cable clamp.

#sorrydld
    #riskingthrombosis
    Last edited by rocky1243; 09-13-17 at 01:28 PM.
    Likes Sneakystretcher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Redzulu's Clamping Universe
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Sup
    How to create a progressive routine: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...-a-debate.html

April 15 (deadline) Competition: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...-deadline.html

Pros and Cons of Equipment: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...tml#post715042

Personal Tutorials:
    Left and Right intense stretch- http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...ity-video.html

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: It's been a while my brothers...This site has grown so much I could cry.

Yup I literally went right now to Home Depot and bought myself a cable clamp.

#sorrydld
    #riskingthrombosis
    In the area I live (Los Angeles), I can't find Cable Clamp Cord Organizers at any of the dozen Home Depots I checked, even at Lowe's; probably have to purchase them online from CableClamp.com
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    In the area I live (Los Angeles), I can't find Cable Clamp Cord Organizers at any of the dozen Home Depots I checked, even at Lowe's; probably have to purchase them online from CableClamp.com
    I found one at home depot, hope it is rhe right soze though. They only had 2 sizes, the huge one for garden hoses and this one.

Post Thanks / Like

I found one at home depot, hope it is rhe right soze though. They only had 2 sizes, the huge one for garden hoses and this one.
    I also use the hose clamps that you need a screw driver for. I remember Red used to use those back in the day with no padding /shudder. I find that it works well if I get the padding just right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Egghed View Post
    I also use the hose clamps that you need a screw driver for. I remember Red used to use those back in the day with no padding /shudder. I find that it works well if I get the padding just right.
    Yeah but I am reffering to the cable clamp, they had this giant cable clamp and then a regular sized one. I think it will work but it does not give a whole lot of space for padding.

Post Thanks / Like

why use a cable clamp for clamping

u might as well just use a tight cock-ring, more pressure and engorgement
    Back in Action

Goals & Stats
    *Looking to gain girth and length, and restore foreskin
    Current: 7.0 EL/6.2 EG
    Goal: 9.0 EL/7.5 EG

Current Exercise Knowledge & Tools:

Clamped Normal & Reverse Kegels(With Silicone Ring)
    Upward & Downward Jelqs(Wit or W/O Ring)
    XX40 with Hand-pump

Upcoming Exercises To Be Added After More Research Testing
    :
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k18 View Post
    why use a cable clamp for clamping

u might as well just use a tight cock-ring, more pressure and engorgement
    two words for ya... FAST RELEASE

Plus they cost $1.50 so why not?
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

i guess more tools in the shed can't hurt

it would be just be sitting in the shed for me as the ring is a lot more pressure and I stretch it out to release it with fingers from both hands pretty quickly
    Back in Action

Goals & Stats
    *Looking to gain girth and length, and restore foreskin
    Current: 7.0 EL/6.2 EG
    Goal: 9.0 EL/7.5 EG

Current Exercise Knowledge & Tools:

Clamped Normal & Reverse Kegels(With Silicone Ring)
    Upward & Downward Jelqs(Wit or W/O Ring)
    XX40 with Hand-pump

Upcoming Exercises To Be Added After More Research Testing
    :
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

it would be just be sitting in the shed for me as the ring is a lot more pressure and I stretch it out to release it with fingers from both hands pretty quickly
    You can get the pressure you need from the clamp, and at $1.50 its worth it.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

For me, the clamping session starts off almost unbearable due to the pressure but then it starts to get easier to deal with. I've always associated that "easier to deal with feeling" with me loosing a tiny bit of my erection so I would have to slightly tighten the clamp to get that "almost unbearable" feeling back. From start to finish of my clamping session, I'm continuously tightening the clamp every 30-60 seconds. If I don't do this then the session is wasted. It's that varying adjustability is why I like using the hose clamps with the screw or my cloth string cuz I would keep pulling it tighter. I'm sure the cock ring work well but my dieing erection would soon become comfortable with it lol.

Edit: Good God I love PE... Sometimes I wish I had friends irl that could talk about this openly
    Last edited by Egghed; 09-13-17 at 11:27 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast