User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 121
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Gain Train
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Hey guys I'm in for the contest.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    98,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike3209 View Post
    Hey guys I'm in for the contest.
    Good stuff! Nothing like a friendly competition to skyrocket you to gains!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    So only 5 players participating in the contest so far?

    Me
    Rocky
    BSA
    Lookn4Girth
    Mike
    ?
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

    Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

    My Routine & Progress Thread

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by k18 View Post
    So only 5 players participating in the contest so far?

    Me
    Rocky
    BSA
    Lookn4Girth
    Mike
    ?
    Nerd is in it wether he wants to or not lol

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    We are almost done with our first week of Part III! Idk but Ive been pumping my dick hard these past couple of weeks.

    K18 you got your breakdown?

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    It's been suggested that I suspend my pumping regimen to determine if my gains are cemented or not...I'm not sure I'm ready for that test just yet. My sessions have been (reasonably) documented within my thread

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    It's been suggested that I suspend my pumping regimen to determine if my gains are cemented or not...I'm not sure I'm ready for that test just yet. My sessions have been (reasonably) documented within my thread
    I would be very careful in the way you deal with the individual that gave you this suggestion. That sort of individual can be very dangerous. Lol

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    That sort of individual can be very dangerous. Lol
    Keyboard Warrior extraordinaire!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    98,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Only 5? Wow, you would think this would inspire so many more Brothers. Nothing like a contest to put fire under your ass.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Only 5? Wow, you would think this would inspire so many more Brothers. Nothing like a contest to put fire under your ass.
    5 badass motherfuckers

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    5 badass motherfuckers
    Speaking of motherfuckers, where the hell is k18 and why is he not on the job? Remind me to fire his ass.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    'you're fired' (Trump trollin')

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    I don't sleep at night thinking what would happen with this contest if one of BSA's pathetic attempts on my life was successful. Who would take over? I thought k18 would be the guy, I took him out the streets I gave him a job... he was earning the big bucks here. But he fucked uppppppppppp, where the fuck is the break down?! You are fired k18! Lazy bastard. Not alot of people actually keeping up with rocky this time around, its basically me and BSA doing his half ass routine. Ya'll saw my meat in the log? You see how hard I am working out here?! You don't get that meat by just sitting around, naaaaaaaaaaah you gotta work for it.



    I am going to have to send K18 to Thunderfags, say "hi" to LS for me!
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 10-26-17 at 10:23 PM.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

    Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    ***Rocky III Week 1 Breakdown***

    Basically What I Look For:
    -consistency
    -multiple elements in a routine: types of exercises, how it's executed and it's intensity
    -posting activity among the participants for motivational purposes

    i will only comment on the active participants of this week. shoutout to the MOS Mafia Adviser, BSA, considering i'm the MOS Mafia Wiseguy after all. i'm sure he will appreciate it(possibly he will slip in another 10% discount on MOS products through the backdoor.) not to mention he has barely been active with a routine this week. also shoutout to Mike3209, a very valuable player in the MOS All-Star squad. he has been dealing with a few obstacles, hopefully will get back into the swing of things.

    rocky --- aka Don Rockerfeller, the Godfather of the MOS Mafia, which is in no way in competition with the Supergod of the MOS Mafia, DLD. also member of the MOS All-Star squad.(equipment owned: snake hanger, penis pump, LM, soon to arrive BM)

    with that said u surprised me this week. not only have u been very consistent but the fact u shared a fairly new pumping method called "overpacking" and used it in some generic pumping tubes u bought anyway b/c the BM u won was taking too long to arrive! that's will power! this guy said fuck waiting for the BM i'll pump the khaki in some walmart tubes in the meantime! wow just wow *CLAPS*

    Lookn4girth --- member of the MOS All-Star Squad. also a newcomer to the Rocky Contest who has been very consistent this week. i'm very impressed with your versatility in an experimental type of routine. u have quite the collection of equipment: phallosan, LM, BM. i like how you are trying out different things, even if it's not polished, thorough, or fully constructed yet, keep experimenting and working on your routine. also this member is very active on the forums as well.

    k18 --- the Wizeguy of the MOS Mafia, aka the Kobe Bryant of the MOS All-Star Squad. very consistent this week. still pumping out those hardcore animal-like BM sets, but with a surprising twist has finally added the long-overdue length session: SRT Week 1 manual stretches. also bringing back the kegels in a big way with a new modified hybrid kegel exercise called Erect Manual Clamped Stimulated Resistance RK to Kegel Holds. incredible

    final verdict: something to consider, rocky and L4G both have all the important equipment. now if rocky was missing a key piece i would vote for him b/c i usually would not vote for myself, and especially considering the "overpacking" idea he shared which is truly a very solid method that takes dedication(this is coming from me who used to do multiple sets of 18mins some time ago). next, L4G as all major equipment with a decent routine, but is it enough over rocky and I for a vote? L4G same with rocky, i would vote for u if u were missing a key piece, so in conclusion I vote for myself

    this is why I'm the MOS Wiseguy
    Last edited by ULTIM8GAINZ; 10-26-17 at 11:31 PM.
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

    Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

    My Routine & Progress Thread

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by k18 View Post
    ***Rocky III Week 1 Breakdown***

    Basically What I Look For:
    -consistency
    -multiple elements in a routine: types of exercises, how it's executed and it's intensity
    -posting activity among the participants for motivational purposes

    i will only comment on the active participants of this week. shoutout to the MOS Mafia Adviser, BSA, considering i'm the MOS Mafia Wiseguy after all. i'm sure he will appreciate it(possibly he will slip in another 10% discount on MOS products through the backdoor.) not to mention he has barely been active with a routine this week. also shoutout to Mike3209, a very valuable player in the MOS All-Star squad. he has been dealing with a few obstacles, hopefully will get back into the swing of things.

    rocky --- aka Don Rockerfeller, the Godfather of the MOS Mafia, which is in no way in competition with the Supergod of the MOS Mafia, DLD. also member of the MOS All-Star squad.(equipment owned: snake hanger, penis pump, LM, soon to arrive BM)

    with that said u surprised me this week. not only have u been very consistent but the fact u shared a fairly new pumping method called "overpacking" and used it in some generic pumping tubes u bought anyway b/c the BM u won was taking too long to arrive! that's will power! this guy said fuck waiting for the BM i'll pump the khaki in some walmart tubes in the meantime! wow just wow *CLAPS*

    Lookn4girth --- member of the MOS All-Star Squad. also a newcomer to the Rocky Contest who has been very consistent this week. i'm very impressed with your versatility in an experimental type of routine. u have quite the collection of equipment: phallosan, LM, BM. i like how you are trying out different things, even if it's not polished, thorough, or fully constructed yet, keep experimenting and working on your routine. also this member is very active on the forums as well.

    k18 --- the Wizeguy of the MOS Mafia, aka the Kobe Bryant of the MOS All-Star Squad. very consistent this week. still pumping out those hardcore animal-like BM sets, but with a surprising twist has finally added the long-overdue length session: SRT Week 1 manual stretches. also bringing back the kegels in a big way with a new modified hybrid kegel exercise called Erect Manual Clamped Stimulated Resistance RK to Kegel Holds. incredible

    final verdict: something to consider, rocky and L4G both have all the important equipment. now if rocky was missing a key piece i would vote for him b/c i usually would not vote for myself, and especially considering the "overpacking" idea he shared which is truly a very solid method that takes dedication(this is coming from me who used to do multiple sets of 18mins some time ago). next, L4G as all major equipment with a decent routine, but is it enough over rocky and I for a vote? L4G same with rocky, i would vote for u if u were missing a key piece, so in conclusion I vote for myself

    this is why I'm the MOS Wiseguy
    Thanks bro, what about BSA? you got nothing for him and its Cockfather*.

    My vote goes towards Lookn4girth, he really stepped up in his routines. The man has a family, and still goes hard with PE. Not to mention he stepped up his posting this month, should win poster of the month this month.

    Thanks for the thorough breakdown K18, you don't have to go to Thunderfags you can stay.
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 10-27-17 at 12:11 AM.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

    Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Hey guys I got news for you, you guys stuck with me in this competition. And I do believe you guys form a very important part of this forum, so though theres only a handful of us and since we don't have a prize other than my diplomas for this round. I decided I am donating my "Poster of the Month" prize to the winner of this contest.

    Good luck!
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

    Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    Thanks bro, what about BSA? you got nothing for him and its Cockfather*.

    My vote goes towards Lookn4girth, he really stepped up in his routines. The man has a family, and still goes hard with PE. Not to mention he stepped up his posting this month, should win poster of the month this month.

    Thanks for the thorough breakdown K18, you don't have to go to Thunderfags you can stay.
    well BSA had a few experimental sessions with his VV-modded BM where he kegeled in a MAX pump for a few minutes for a few sets. i'm not sure how effective that is considering the base and urethra are constricted causing an oppressed/weak kegel(but hey maybe that may build an even stronger kegel or maybe not). for me when i pump i just focus on the pumping and maximizing the intensity and the positioning to hit different angles of pressure. i've tried kegeling in the pump but it didn't feel right. BSA said he did it to recycle new blood but again i'm not sure of the effectiveness of that little extra blood, but maybe BSA can elaborate and etc
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

    Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

    My Routine & Progress Thread

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,259
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    'The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried' ~ D. Corleone

    I've experimented w/Juhox' low-to-medium-to-high pressure (I call it dynamic pumping) and while doing so, trying to maintain as high EQ as possible. I also kegel and RK while in the cylinder and I can definitely feel and see the 'flex' when I do it...not sure how effective it is, but the expansion is there so it has to be doing something.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    Hey guys I got news for you, you guys stuck with me in this competition. And I do believe you guys form a very important part of this forum, so though theres only a handful of us and since we don't have a prize other than my diplomas for this round. I decided I am donating my "Poster of the Month" prize to the winner of this contest.

    Good luck!
    btw both L4G and I have BM's so this excludes us, unless we resell it which would could be a hassle considering the disclaimers and potential legal issues

    i think u should keep it considering the water feature which will give u greater expansion at a faster rate than a dry tube. even more-so with a handball pump or VV mod
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

    Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

    My Routine & Progress Thread

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

    Quote Originally Posted by k18 View Post
    btw both L4G and I have BM's so this excludes us, unless we resell it which would could be a hassle considering the disclaimers and potential legal issues

    i think u should keep it considering the water feature which will give u greater expansion at a faster rate than a dry tube. even more-so with a handball pump or VV mod
    They never got around to shipping my X30, so whoever wins can pick between a Phallosan, Lengthmaster, Bathmate or MOS package.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •