Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Keeping Up With Rocky III

PLEASE READ ALL OF IT BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

As you guys may or may not know other than being known on these forums for having a monstrous cawk, I am also known for being the creator of this amazing contest called "Keeping Up With Rocky". The mission or purpose of this contest is to help motivate our fellow brothers and also form a team or a sense of comradery. Everyone is invited to join, all you have to do is have or start a journal in the "Routines and Progress section" and reply to this thread saying you are participating. Yo don't need to be experienced, you dont need equipment or a reputation... all you need is the will to learn, to help and to push through your own PE boundaries. So if you are lurking around and you see this thread, signup to this forum and participate in my contest. If you just signed up and don't know where to start join my contest this will be an awesome way to start. And if youve already participated you know the drill. The rules are simple, it is all about the journals and that is all you will be judged on. The only thing different this time around is that it will be a weekly grind for the Diplomas. Each diploma is redeemable for 10% discount on MOS products and you can stack em up. Meaning you could potentially get and MOS product 100% free if you win 10 times. However you have to be on top of your shit because these coupons DO EXPIRE!

The Rules:

1. The Journal A.K.A. is not one thing in this competition, it is the only thing in this competition. The contestants will be judge based on the consistency of their posts (do you post every day? every other day?), the quality of their posts, the progress made (gains) and the willingness to help fellow members

2. Its not only about your journal, are you also participating in other member's journals? Share your insights!

3. This is a one month long competition, and will be judged by a judge or judges who volunteer, which makes it highly subjective. And if at the end you suspect of favoritism, you are probably right so suck it up. LOL (no cry babies please)

4. On the Friday of every week to keep everybody on track come here and post what you think was the routine of the week, it can be either the routine of one of your fellow members which inspired you or if you want to be a complete jackass then you can post your own routine.

In the past DLD has been so generous to throw in a prize, but lets not abuse this. Unless he says he will donate a prize assume the prizes are the diplomas (which are fucking amazing).

ROUTINE OF THE WEEK WINNERS

WEEK 1 - LOOKN4GIRTH
    WEEK 2 -
    WEEK 3 -
    WEEK 4 -
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 10-29-17 at 12:47 PM.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Keeping Up With Rocky III

Lookin'4Girth and DLD are currently having a love-fest in my journal...do I let them have a 'happy-ending' or tell them to get a room cuz I gots a diploma to win?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    Lookin'4Girth and DLD are currently having a love-fest in my journal...do I let them have a 'happy-ending' or tell them to get a room cuz I gots a diploma to win?
    We will let you in and make it a 3some if that will help, lmao. You will have to get in line for that diploma, it's mine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    We will let you in and make it a 3some if that will help, lmao. You will have to get in line for that diploma, it's mine
    omg, do I need to explain how a 3some works?? you're describing a circle jerk (not that there's anything wrong with it)

Post Thanks / Like

omg, do I need to explain how a 3some works?? you're describing a circle jerk (not that there's anything wrong with it)
    no need to explain, you are right, guess my experience on 3somes is showing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    no need to explain, you are right, guess my experience on 3somes is showing
    You are acting a little suspect lately Lookn4girth, talking about girls with long tongues licking buttholes and now all guy threesomes. idk

Its that the aort of thing you want to be doing when the good lord comes?
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 10-20-17 at 09:22 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

i'm in for the CJ

err i mean i'm in for the contest

yeah yeah that's what i mean!!!

yeeehaww!!! let's get those diplomas!!

Back in Action

Goals & Stats
    *Looking to gain girth and length, and restore foreskin
    Current: 7.0 EL/6.2 EG
    Goal: 9.0 EL/7.5 EG

Current Exercise Knowledge & Tools:

Clamped Normal & Reverse Kegels(With Silicone Ring)
    Upward & Downward Jelqs(Wit or W/O Ring)
    XX40 with Hand-pump

Upcoming Exercises To Be Added After More Research Testing
    :
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by k18 View Post
    i'm in for the CJ

err i mean i'm in for the contest

yeah yeah that's what i mean!!!

yeeehaww!!! let's get those diplomas!!

You did a good job breaking down the routines every week prior to the voting. You wanna do that this time around, I can promote you to "Made Man" position like the mafia if you want.

Its obvious I am the Cockfather of this thing, BSA War Time Consiglieri, k18 Made Man.
    My Progress LOG: Rocky's fight to 7"

Ramp up your hanging intensity without having to increase weight: Hanging Exercises - Swings and Cranks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rocky1243 View Post
    You did a good job breaking down the routines every week prior to the voting. You wanna do that this time around, I can promote you to "Made Man" position like the mafia if you want.

Its obvious I am the Cockfather of this thing, BSA War Time Consiglieri, k18 Made Man.
    it would be an honor , but i would like to still compete for the diplomas as well on top of being the wiseguy of the MOS Mafia

if that's ok with the boss
    Last edited by ULTIM8GAINZ; 10-20-17 at 01:30 AM.
    Back in Action

Goals & Stats

XX40 with Hand-pump

:
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah you are competing, you gotta give those breakdowns thursday nights or early on friday before voting.

You are definitely participating for the Blanky so dont you worry about that.
    Last edited by BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER; 10-20-17 at 09:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

You are acting a little suspect lately Lookn4girth, talking about girls with long tongues licking buttholes and now all guy threesomes. idk

Its that the aort of thing you want to be doing when the good lord comes?
    No worries Rocky, this cat don't climb poles, lol. I will admit that i am a booty bandit, any time "she" will back it up to me

Post Thanks / Like

Consigliere is a position within the leadership structure of the Sicilian, Calabrian and American Mafia.

Excellent

Post Thanks / Like

Consigliere is a position within the leadership structure of the Sicilian, Calabrian and American Mafia.

Excellent
    Hahaha yeah more specifically "War Time Consiglieri".

Post Thanks / Like

My paternal GFather was 'connected' and got himself shot/killed when my dad was 2

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

PLEASE READ ALL OF IT BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

As you guys may or may not know other than being known on these forums for having a monstrous cawk, I am also known for being the creator of this amazing contest called "Keeping Up With Rocky". The mission or purpose of this contest is to help motivate our fellow brothers and also form a team or a sense of comradery. Everyone is invited to join, all you have to do is have or start a journal in the "Routines and Progress section" and reply to this thread saying you are participating. Yo don't need to be experienced, you dont need equipment or a reputation... all you need is the will to learn, to help and to push through your own PE boundaries. So if you are lurking around and you see this thread, signup to this forum and participate in my contest. If you just signed up and don't know where to start join my contest this will be an awesome way to start. And if youve already participated you know the drill. The rules are simple, it is all about the journals and that is all you will be judged on. The only thing different this time around is that it will be a weekly grind for the Diplomas. Each diploma is redeemable for 10% discount on MOS products and you can stack em up. Meaning you could potentially get and MOS product 100% free if you win 10 times. However you have to be on top of your shit because these coupons DO EXPIRE!

The Rules:

1. The Journal A.K.A. is not one thing in this competition, it is the only thing in this competition. The contestants will be judge based on the consistency of their posts (do you post every day? every other day?), the quality of their posts, the progress made (gains) and the willingness to help fellow members

2. Its not only about your journal, are you also participating in other member's journals? Share your insights!

3. This is a one month long competition, and will be judged by a judge or judges who volunteer, which makes it highly subjective. And if at the end you suspect of favoritism, you are probably right so suck it up. LOL (no cry babies please)

4. On the Friday of every week to keep everybody on track come here and post what you think was the routine of the week, it can be either the routine of one of your fellow members which inspired you or if you want to be a complete jackass then you can post your own routine.

In the past DLD has been so generous to throw in a prize, but lets not abuse this. Unless he says he will donate a prize assume the prizes are the diplomas (which are fucking amazing).

Awesome! Great way together everyone motivated
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Awesome! Great way together everyone motivated
    see what a Catholic school education will get ya? lol

Post Thanks / Like

will do Don Rockerfeller

you hear that folks...i'm the new wiseguy in this city

from now on i'll be determining the value of your routines, so you must bring a nice mix of elements to the table if you want a piece of the pie

the hunger games are here. let the games begin.

'Keeping Up With Rocky: The Hunger Games are Born'
    Back in Action

Goals & Stats

XX40 with Hand-pump

:
    DLD Size Blasters
    Erect Bends

Post Thanks / Like

will do Don Rockerfeller

from now on i'll be determining the value of your routines, so you must bring a nice mix of elements to the table if you want a piece of the pie

Lol nah dude all you are doing is provide and informed breakdown of the weekly routines for us lazy fucks to make our descision. And occasionally wak somebody when asked. I have an asian kid in mind you can go visit first. Merry christmas BSA, Santa came early for you lol

And k18 remember it has to be unbiased or you get the blanky.

Post Thanks / Like

will do Don Rockerfeller

A bit of power is very intoxicating, i see

Post Thanks / Like

A bit of power is very intoxicating, i see
    Exactly... baby steps k18. You seen Goodfellas? You saw what happened to Joe Pesci?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast