Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Who has resumed PE after hernia surgery?

It's only been a few days since surgery so I'm in no way ready to start up again. It's actually going to be at least a month before I start, maybe 2, as I might look to the guidelines of when it's safe to start doing core strength exercises again (6-8 weeks).

It's already been 2 months since I stopped PE for fear of making the hernia worse and I'm going nuts. Plus the local anesthesia is wearing off so I'm starting to get erections again and it's in no way safe for me to ejaculate right now.

Anyone else been through this? Or maybe, just maybe, I'm pioneeeing new ground for MOS!
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who has resumed PE after hernia surgery?

I haven't had hernia surgery but I would see that PE can be taken back into your life after a good recovery! That's what I intend to do anyhow, as I have a small operation coming up.
    And at the moment I think I might have varicole, but I haven't got it diagnosed. I've just read about it and it's quite likely I have it.

But anyway, about you cladre! I think you could be a pioneer in the subject. Definitely give yourself a good chance of recovery and ease into PE. I know it can be difficult to ease into it, but you must be patient.
    You wouldn't go pumping iron at the same level you were right after recovery, if that can be taken as an analogy.

Having to refrain from ejaculation is dull ... I have to as well, or at least I'll try it and see how it affects the varicole. And cold showers are also remotely recommended for treating it, brr.

I wish you the best recovery! Even if you can't do physical stuff it's always a good idea to read here on MoS. Maybe you find a new routine or ways to ease into the PE when you're ready. Keeping your head in the game is important!

Post Thanks / Like

It looks like you're going to be the 'poster-child' for PE after surgery...err on the side of caution would be my only suggestion (having zero experience in this arena 'knock on wood')

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    It looks like you're going to be the 'poster-child' for PE after surgery...err on the side of caution would be my only suggestion (having zero experience in this arena 'knock on wood')
    Just like your the Poster Child for BathMate
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

As others have said, I would surely take it easy and ease back in. As for the not being able to ejaculate, that would be rough, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Just like your the Poster Child for BathMate
    ...and Baldy's the PC for the LM and BDBB is the PC for, uh...for, hmmmm...oh yeah, for our contests!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I should have LIGHTNING jump in here. I will talk with Him today and ask Him to chime in. He had a serious hernia and He is always testing new PE equipment.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

I would say no, listen to your body first. Give your body a chance to recover. If you do PE it will do more harm than good.

I'd say at least 6 weeks off no PE until you are all clear.
    Stats:
    Current Erect: 7.5 x 5.5
    Short Term Goal: 7.5 x 5.5
    Long Term Goal : 9.5 x 6.5

Post Thanks / Like

Well I had 4 quad hernia surgery few yrs ago.I still do pe I wouldnt recommended doing pumping or behind the cheek stretches either .Pumping hurts so btc .bathmate hurts also .I do jelqing thinking about stopping jelq and I stretch with my hands down around the click and up wards

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    I haven't had hernia surgery but I would see that PE can be taken back into your life after a good recovery! That's what I intend to do anyhow, as I have a small operation coming up.
    And at the moment I think I might have varicole, but I haven't got it diagnosed. I've just read about it and it's quite likely I have it.

But anyway, about you cladre! I think you could be a pioneer in the subject. Definitely give yourself a good chance of recovery and ease into PE. I know it can be difficult to ease into it, but you must be patient.
    You wouldn't go pumping iron at the same level you were right after recovery, if that can be taken as an analogy.

Having to refrain from ejaculation is dull ... I have to as well, or at least I'll try it and see how it affects the varicole. And cold showers are also remotely recommended for treating it, brr.

I wish you the best recovery! Even if you can't do physical stuff it's always a good idea to read here on MoS. Maybe you find a new routine or ways to ease into the PE when you're ready. Keeping your head in the game is important!
    Injuries suck. I remember dealing with a recurring shoulder injury when I was going to the gym and it was really hard to lay off. Even recovering from this is difficult cause I don't like to be down at all.

There's no way I'm even attempting to ejaculate yet. The muscle under where they cut is still very stiff, feels like I'm flexing it when I'm not. Shooting one off would hurt :(

Good luck to you. I hate this getting older crap cause stuff starts to break. Guess I need to take a little better care of myself.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kevin81wm View Post
    Well I had 4 quad hernia surgery few yrs ago.I still do pe I wouldnt recommended doing pumping or behind the cheek stretches either .Pumping hurts so btc .bathmate hurts also .I do jelqing thinking about stopping jelq and I stretch with my hands down around the click and up wards
    Certainly not starting with the BM or LM right away but I'd think after a while I could use them again. I'd really hope so anyway. I'm thinking the first month I start up again would be manual stretches and jelqing only, then 3-4 weeks of LM and jelqing, then add the BM back to the mix.

I need to start doing core exercises again (okay, I need some exercise period) as I'm getting a little bit of that 40yr old belly. I have almost no body fat anywhere else. Once cleared for that I'd think I should be good for starting PE again...I hope.

I may just flat out ask the doctor. He can't tell me PE doesn't work because I've got the extra size to prove it. Probably be the first time anyone has asked so I doubt I'll get an educated answer. The fact that I'd be putting a lot of strain on the area, however, should help guide his response.

How long after surgery did you try to do PE again?
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

I should have LIGHTNING jump in here. I will talk with Him today and ask Him to chime in. He had a serious hernia and He is always testing new PE equipment.
    Yes, I need someone else to chime in. I want a non-BP 2-hander from the top with the head popping out!

I also really want to crank one off. I doubt I'm going to last until the end of the week but I'm going to try my best. Might have to stand up next to the bed, slide into my wife, and literally stand there playing with her until we're both done. I'll put a bucket between my feet so when I pull out she can sit up a little and empty herself. That's about what she'll need by then.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post
    Yes, I need someone else to chime in. I want a non-BP 2-hander from the top with the head popping out!

I also really want to crank one off. I doubt I'm going to last until the end of the week but I'm going to try my best. Might have to stand up next to the bed, slide into my wife, and literally stand there playing with her until we're both done. I'll put a bucket between my feet so when I pull out she can sit up a little and empty herself. That's about what she'll need by then.
    What type of procedure did you get done, was it the mesh? Curious for certain reasons.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Nice visual, lol

Post Thanks / Like

What type of procedure did you get done, was it the mesh? Curious for certain reasons.
    It wasn't laproscopic, I have an almost 2" incision above my leg (which I hope heals almost invisible cause I like to shave smooth). The surgeon said he was going to use mesh because he has a 96% success rate with it vs 35% with stitches. As far as if it was single or multiple mesh placement I don't know. My follow up appt isn't for another week and I'll be able to find out then.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice visual, lol
    Well after 2 weeks I should be dumping a bucket load out which means any receiving hole will be full lol
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It wasn't laproscopic, I have an almost 2" incision above my leg (which I hope heals almost invisible cause I like to shave smooth). The surgeon said he was going to use mesh because he has a 96% success rate with it vs 35% with stitches. As far as if it was single or multiple mesh placement I don't know. My follow up appt isn't for another week and I'll be able to find out then.
    I heard that mesh was a very risky treatment from LIGHTNING who opted for a different surgery, not sure which one. I am hoping He chimes in.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

It's been almost 3 weeks now and I'm going nuts wishing I could jump back into PE!!! My 2 week followup was with a physician's assistant, not the surgeon. I didn't specifically ask her about PE but I did ask about core exercises, said I needed to start working on them hard to drop a few inches from my waist line. She said 6-8 weeks and ease into it. I was going to ask about PE but I could she probably would've gotten really weirded out. Sometimes you just get that feeling about someone and decide to err on the side of caution. I did tell her when I start doing core exercises I won't be gentle, it's not how I am, so she recommended 8 weeks.

Doing pretty good overall physically. Sex is difficult, trying to not use your groin muscles is really hard so it's show going. Probably be a few more weeks before I'm able to do that normally. It's not too bad if I'm standing up though, use the whole body to move lol.

Where's Lightning and his hernia repair input?
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like

She said 6-8 weeks and ease into it. I was going to ask about PE but I could she probably would've gotten really weirded out.
    your instincts were 'spot-on' in being reserved...sometimes it's easy to speak about PE like it's a 'normal' topic, but we're desensitized due to our MOS involvement and the 'outside world' is still not ready

Post Thanks / Like

your instincts were 'spot-on' in being reserved...sometimes it's easy to speak about PE like it's a 'normal' topic, but we're desensitized due to our MOS involvement and the 'outside world' is still not ready
    Yeah, this is a topic not easily spoken with doctors or so. I was so-so able to talk about the lack of ejaculation force and possible relation to a small cyst, but the overall view was that it isn't a part of it.
    Maybe it's just the lesser amount of sports or so, difficult to say. Of course ejaculating with a partner is usually much more satisfying and can create those "oops, where's the bucket" situations, but I was able to shoot ropes by myself just several months ago. Oh well, there are several factors that play a role in that process and it could be just a small change in my diet and exercising!

I hope Lighting will chime in about his surgery! Mine was so small, four stitches but I'll be out of the game for some time. (Four weeks at least.)
    Better it is for me to read anyway here on MoS, I seem to have lost my touch with good or relatively good tips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast