Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    227
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    So keep using even if it ruins my EQ? I did that before and didn't think it was very smart. If I can't even maintain a decent erection with added size how will I be able to grow and expand with a hard flaccid from over working myself?
    It is my opinion you should mold your schedule to give yourself enough off days to maintain EQ. Be patient with it man... as with anything you're going to need to build into it. Don't expect the world right away! PE is a journey...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Im measuring every day i see if any size decreases the day after my workouts. So far im doing 1on/1off on the 5x5x3 routine. If my size drops off, I'll go 1on/2off. My pump stays the day after, but goes away by my next workout, in time to get pumped back up. I'm hoping I can maintain 1on/1off to pretty much keep the pump permanent.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    in a bathmate
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    So keep using even if it ruins my EQ? I did that before and didn't think it was very smart. If I can't even maintain a decent erection with added size how will I be able to grow and expand with a hard flaccid from over working myself?
    U are probably using too much intensity without building up to it.

    Kegels and sex are also good for EQ and like a natural girth workout. Eq should be good with girth work be patient don’t overdo things just be consistent every day.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    I have been pumping a while and I still build up to max pressure. I pump at least 5 days a week but if I notice my eq starting to drop off, I will take a break that day and let it get back to where it should be. In my experience, when I take a day off, my next session is usually better than I would think.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    My measurements are up and down. Sometimes my girth wasn't as good as previous days, but my length is better. Vise versa. I've been using a very high pressure because it said to do so on the routine, I never thought about building up to it.

    Yesterday my flaccid was kinda hard for the first time so maybe I over did it? My post pump measurements were the largest ive had so far. When I first started the routine last Thursday, Fridays rest day measurements were the best ive had even though my pump stayed.

    I think i need kegels added into the routine. I felt an imbalance happening so I dropped both reverse and kegels for the time being. I know my PC muscles are weak because it's hard for me to hold for 3 seconds.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    My measurements are up and down. Sometimes my girth wasn't as good as previous days, but my length is better. Vise versa. I've been using a very high pressure because it said to do so on the routine, I never thought about building up to it.

    Yesterday my flaccid was kinda hard for the first time so maybe I over did it? My post pump measurements were the largest ive had so far. When I first started the routine last Thursday, Fridays rest day measurements were the best ive had even though my pump stayed.

    I think i need kegels added into the routine. I felt an imbalance happening so I dropped both reverse and kegels for the time being. I know my PC muscles are weak because it's hard for me to hold for 3 seconds.
    Just a suggestion but you may want to consider spreading out your measuring days. You may better serve yourself if you chose to measure maybe once a month to track your progress. I say this because you will see fluctuations from day to day and they will vary based on a lot of factors and this may give you the impression that what you are doing is not working when in fact you may be on the right track. I have my routine that I do and plan to do it for 3 months before I measure, if the results are there, I will continue doing it, if not, I will make adjustments as needed.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Okay will do. I thought of measuring daily to know if I had to dial back or not. Also, do you warm up before punping? I usually do pumping as a warm up which also happens to start off my routine.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    Okay will do. I thought of measuring daily to know if I had to dial back or not. Also, do you warm up before punping? I usually do pumping as a warm up which also happens to start off my routine.
    I use a hot cloth for 5 minutes or a heating pad for 10 minutes prior to my pumping session.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Thank you for all your help. I know ive asked alot of qurstions, and its only because i want to do things perfect. I'm so close to my goal of 8x6 and I'm 7(1/2)x5(3/8). My last question is,
    Today I didn't get a post erect pump when i usually get .25" increase but my post flaccid is larger. Was this session still effective?

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    976
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    One member has a good signature; put the ruler away, this isn't a sprint! (Or something in that sense anyhow.)

    I would say if you see and feel an increase, then you're golden. Might had been a very strong workout if there was no post erection after pump, but as long as there's no huge fluid retention it's all good I think!

    Enjoy the ride, keep on going. If there are positive indicators, keep on going. If you feel you've gone past some mark and recovery takes too long, dial it back. All in all, keep your body and dick guessing a bit; there must be fluctuation and change in the workouts, otherwise the body adapts and gains will be halted.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    One member has a good signature; put the ruler away, this isn't a sprint! (Or something in that sense anyhow.)

    I would say if you see and feel an increase, then you're golden. Might had been a very strong workout if there was no post erection after pump, but as long as there's no huge fluid retention it's all good I think!

    Enjoy the ride, keep on going. If there are positive indicators, keep on going. If you feel you've gone past some mark and recovery takes too long, dial it back. All in all, keep your body and dick guessing a bit; there must be fluctuation and change in the workouts, otherwise the body adapts and gains will be halted.
    I agree with Ark. The one thing I would add is there is no such thing as too many questions and there are no dumb questions. We are all here for the same reason for the most part and the only way we can get to where we want to be is to ask when we are unsure. As for the post pump flaccid being larger, I would say that you had a good session. If you can see the results and they are larger in any way, you accomplished something. That is why I say put the ruler away for a month and continue to do your routine and then see where you are. You can up the intensity as you feel comfortable with doing so and as long as you are staying consistent you will see results. As Ark put it, this is a marathon, not a sprint. It will take time but you will get there

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    I'd also add that getting yourself in the proper mental-mindset will help off-set those days where self-doubt creep in...have empirical data points to refute any argument that your brain may raise.
    Likes Lookn4girth liked this post

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Would pumping everyday and maintaining the pump size be effective as doing the 5x5x3 routine(5min SSJ,5min pump) every other day like I've been doing? I just added kegels and it seem to help a little with EQ, seeing as my flaccid doesn't get too hard anymore.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    Would pumping everyday and maintaining the pump size be effective as doing the 5x5x3 routine(5min SSJ,5min pump) every other day like I've been doing? I just added kegels and it seem to help a little with EQ, seeing as my flaccid doesn't get too hard anymore.
    I would suggest trying both and see what works best for you. For me, I try to pump every day with the exception of a rest day. The rest day usually falls on Saturday or Sunday. If you notice your EQ drop while pumping for consecutive days, take a day off and see if it comes back to normal. IMO, the best routine will be the one that works best for you and your schedule. There are many different routines for the members here and it usually takes some experimentation to get one that works for you.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Okay thank you. I never got expansion from SSJ, ULI, or Horse squeezes. I used to pump everyday for 20min and didn't get any growth. But I seem to have an average increase of an 1/16"~1/8" gain in length and/or girth so far doing what I'm doing.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    4,167
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    29

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    you're obviously doing something right...anytime I even see a millimeter of a gain, I'm ecstatic!

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Okay I'll stick with it and measure every month or so. I just figured the gain was from the pump. If I can keep the size going, I can hopefully cement the size.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    Okay I'll stick with it and measure every month or so. I just figured the gain was from the pump. If I can keep the size going, I can hopefully cement the size.
    You are on the right track. Keep steady and consistent

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    96,830
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    Okay I'll stick with it and measure every month or so. I just figured the gain was from the pump. If I can keep the size going, I can hopefully cement the size.
    Measuring is a tricky thing in the modern PE world. Official measurements should be taken every 3 months. Bone-Pressed-Stretched Length should be checked once per week as length gains show up here before erect gains and you can gage how well you program is working. Girth should be measured after every session to be sure you are seeing expansion.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Measuring is a tricky thing in the modern PE world. Official measurements should be taken every 3 months. Bone-Pressed-Stretched Length should be checked once per week as length gains show up here before erect gains and you can gage how well you program is working. Girth should be measured after every session to be sure you are seeing expansion.
    The master has spoken

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •