User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 77
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Results from 5x5x3?

    I just started trying the 5min bathmate pump, 5min ssj x3 routine today and was wondering what kind of girth gains should I expect?

    As far as I see, my post pump after was an increase of 1/4" in length and 1/8" in girth. My flaccid size went up 1/4" in length and girth but went back to normal an hour later.

    I keep reading about people having .5"+ girth increases but never got anything more than 1/8" E.G. myself when using the bathmate. I never get expansion from SSJ's or fluid retention from BM.

    How does everyone gain so much girth?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    is your BM modded? If so, are you entering the cylinder with as high EQ as possible? if so, how intense are you pumping? There are many variables at play...that's why I'm asking

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    To add to what BSA was asking, how long have you been pumping with the BM?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    No my BM isn't modded, it's the hydromax x40. Today I used the most pressure possible(Pressure easier to handle with water compared to without). I've been using the BM for half a month at a medium pressure for 20min daily. My expansion has been the same.

    I always enter with 80% Then get myself to 100% in the tube. Today was pretty intense due to the ssj so I'll workout when PI's go back to normal.

    Most of my workouts before were 1on/1off but pumped daily.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    450
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    i can get up to a 1 inch temp gain with the 5x5x3 soem times i only get .5 depends on the day
    Starting
    BPEL 6.75
    EG 5
    Current
    Bpel 7
    EG 5
    Goal
    BPEL 8.5
    EG 6
    Ask my wife a question from a female point of view
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/t...tml#post745234

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    How does everyone get expansion of .5+ E.G. after their sessions, but I can't get over 1/8" expansion?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    yeah there are days I see a 1/2 inch of expansion but there are days I see almost a inch.
    Eventually she will get exactly the cock she wants, custom ordered and delivered by the Brotherhood.




    Date 1/20/2016 7/5/2016 4/13/2017 8/26/2017 11/22/2017 3/2/2018 Goal
    EG 3.75 4.50 5.00 5.00 5.00 5.00 6.00
    BPEL 6.50 6.50 6.50 6.75 7.00 7.00 9.00
    NBPFL 6.00 6.00 6.00 6.25 6.50 6.75 8.00
    BPFL 6.25 6.25 6.50 7.00 7.00 7.25 9.00


    She said I had a weapon of mass pleasure between my legs, and she can't get enough of it.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    No my BM isn't modded, it's the hydromax x40. Today I used the most pressure possible(Pressure easier to handle with water compared to without). I've been using the BM for half a month at a medium pressure for 20min daily. My expansion has been the same.

    I always enter with 80% Then get myself to 100% in the tube. Today was pretty intense due to the ssj so I'll workout when PI's go back to normal.

    Most of my workouts before were 1on/1off but pumped daily.
    Is your BM the extreme model with the hand pump? IMO, you are still in the conditioning stage with your BM if you have only been using it for 2 weeks. If you do not have the hand pump I would suggest you do the wine vac mod on your BM as the pressure you are going to get from just pressing it on is going to be minimal. A word of caution, ease in to using the wine vac and do not go max pressure until you are accustomed to the pressure, it is far more intense than what you are accustom to. The expansion you are looking for will come but you will need to work up to the pressure that will provide this. The 5x5x3 method will be a good routine once you have made the mod

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Is your BM the extreme model with the hand pump? IMO, you are still in the conditioning stage with your BM if you have only been using it for 2 weeks. If you do not have the hand pump I would suggest you do the wine vac mod on your BM as the pressure you are going to get from just pressing it on is going to be minimal. A word of caution, ease in to using the wine vac and do not go max pressure until you are accustomed to the pressure, it is far more intense than what you are accustom to. The expansion you are looking for will come but you will need to work up to the pressure that will provide this. The 5x5x3 method will be a good routine once you have made the mod
    what L4G said...intensity is the key component. There won't be the expansion you seek w/out 'growing pains' (literally and figuratively)...and once you mod your BM, you'll understand what I mean by that
    Likes Lookn4girth liked this post

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Should the suction be strong enough to let go of the BM while pumping? I can't take my hands off while pumping or it will slowly lose suction. How much is the vac mod? I didn't plan on spending more money than I had to for my dick. $200 was already alot. I'm hoping to make this work since I'm 20 and still growing.

    Also, how many days do you take off for rest after the routine? At 100% EQ I get my pumped size from yesterday, but my normal erections are about 80% and it's my normal size. I'm guessing this means I need more bloodflow to accompany the additional size.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    The VacuVin wine mod is less than $20usd...visit Amazon and you can pick your color The suction I can achieve almost allow me to do jumping-jacks hands free...it's truly night/day

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Could anyone answer the other question on my last comment?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Rest days are something you must find out by yourself. If you feel strong fatigue, low EQ etc., then it's wise to take a rest day. Some people do 1 on, 1 off, others might go for 2 on, 1 off ...
    Just stay consistent with the workouts! And remember Kegels and reverse Kegels!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    How can I determine my EQ is good enough to work with? My regular erections are 80% EQ due to pumping giving me a larger size(.25" gain length/girth). I need more bloodflow for the size so my EQ isn't as great. I still can get erections easily and wake up with morning wood which are good PI's.

    Do I just continue what I'm doing until I get 100% EQ and make my pumped size my normal size?
    Last edited by BvckWood; 12-02-17 at 01:14 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Great thread here. I haven’t started pumping yet, still just doing manual work. I would say there is something to be said about conditioning. Do the bathmate for a couple months without the mod. Get used to it and condition your dick. Then get the mod and start in slow building your way up over a month or 2. That’s my opinion speaking from my experience with just manual work and sustaining a minor injury.
    Likes arkailija liked this post

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by BvckWood View Post
    How can I determine my EQ is good enough to work with? My regular erections are 80% EQ due to pumping giving me a larger size(.25" gain length/girth). I need more bloodflow for the size so my EQ isn't as great. I still can get erections easily and wake up with morning wood which are good PI's.

    Do I just continue what I'm doing until I get 100% EQ and make my pumped size my normal size?
    I'd say you're on the right track, I don't know about others. I would keep pushing forward! But surely include the kegel exercises to help with the blood flow and all; a bigger dick needs a bigger supply and for that you need your pelvic floor muscles trained as well!

    Oh and RR04, a good point about BM without the mod for couple of months! Since I'm currently having a break, I really need to remember not to use the Vacu-Vin right when I can get back to the game ...

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    My routine is normally 5 days on and 2 off with the BM. Occasionally I will do 6 on and 1 off but that is less common. As stated in another post, rest days will vary from person to person. You have a lot going for you considering you are only 20, I can't even remember being 20, lol. You can take a look at the routine and progress thread and this will give you a good bit of information on different routines. Feel free to use one of these or create your own. Take your time and get a routine that works well for your schedule and stay consistent and this will give you the best results.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by RR04 View Post
    Great thread here. I haven’t started pumping yet, still just doing manual work. I would say there is something to be said about conditioning. Do the bathmate for a couple months without the mod. Get used to it and condition your dick. Then get the mod and start in slow building your way up over a month or 2. That’s my opinion speaking from my experience with just manual work and sustaining a minor injury.
    IIRC, after my first few weeks of using my BM, I was looking for ways to increase the suction...I had a length of ABS with a diameter that fit over the valve and allowed me to press-against the shower wall with the weight of my body (but once I discovered the VV mod I knew I'd me my match)

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    in a bathmate
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    do bathmate everyday no matter what

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: Results from 5x5x3?

    Quote Originally Posted by acromegaly View Post
    do bathmate everyday no matter what
    So keep using even if it ruins my EQ? I did that before and didn't think it was very smart. If I can't even maintain a decent erection with added size how will I be able to grow and expand with a hard flaccid from over working myself?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •