Thread: Bathmate

Post Thanks / Like

Bathmate

Hey guys, I was thinking about ordering the bathmate and was wondering how long does take to ship? I currently live at my parents house and would be worried if my family found it on the porch.

And, could the bathmate speed gains?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bathmate

I can't comment on shipping timeframes, but I can attest that it will definitely speed-up gains...especially after modding it with The VacuVin (be sure you've become accustom to the stock BM before going 'full VV' )

Post Thanks / Like

I can't say for sure on shipping but I have been pleased with my X30. The expansion you get with the BM is impressive

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by orgasmic19 View Post
    Hey guys, I was thinking about ordering the bathmate and was wondering how long does take to ship? I currently live at my parents house and would be worried if my family found it on the porch.

And, could the bathmate speed gains?
    In the Usa expect in within 3-5 working days
    Outside Usa expect 5- 7 working days

In many cases much faster.

The BathMate has sped gains for everyone who has used it consistently. The BathMate combined with SRT, there is no faster way to gain.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

...maybe add the PF for passive/sleeping time

Post Thanks / Like

and the LM for bundled and BTC stretches and hanging. Like the energizer bunny, it just keeps going and going, lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by orgasmic19 View Post
    I currently live at my parents house and would be worried if my family found it on the porch.
    If you're concerned about accidental discovery, you might consider purchasing your Hydromax at one of your local adult entertainment stores. Most shops carry the Bathmate line of products and accessories.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Randolpho View Post
    If you're concerned about accidental discovery, you might consider purchasing your Hydromax at one of your local adult entertainment stores. Most shops carry the Bathmate line of products and accessories.
    Never do that! BathMate does not feel their pumps retail, any pumps sold in a retail store are fakes. The safest place to buy is here. Simply track your package and be there when it arrives. Also it is good to know that the BathMate comes in 3 boxes to get to the actual box with the BathMate so your family would need to open all of that to get to the BathMate and I do not think they would want to violate your trust. Remember also, when you purchase here you also get all the bonuses including the free $65 membership to the Video Vault.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Never do that! BathMate does not feel their pumps retail, any pumps sold in a retail store are fakes. The safest place to buy is here. Simply track your package and be there when it arrives. Also it is good to know that the BathMate comes in 3 boxes to get to the actual box with the BathMate so your family would need to open all of that to get to the BathMate and I do not think they would want to violate your trust. Remember also, when you purchase here you also get all the bonuses including the free $65 membership to the Video Vault.
    I know you will miss out on all the great perks available to you if you buy direct through the MOS link. But Bathmate does have contracts with other legitimate stores. I purchased mine from one such store long before I knew about the program here at MOS. Bathmate accepted my warranty registration and has also sent me replacement parts. Now mind you, I wouldn't trust anything you find on eBay, Amazon or other such shady spots but there's other authorized retailers out there. A dead giveaway is the price. They basically have the price 'fixed' and a supplier must follow their retail pricing.

Post Thanks / Like

I like the tracking idea...plus you can play it off as a late Christmas present if someone is nosy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I know you will miss out on all the great perks available to you if you buy direct through the MOS link. But Bathmate does have contracts with other legitimate stores. I purchased mine from one such store long before I knew about the program here at MOS. Bathmate accepted my warranty registration and has also sent me replacement parts. Now mind you, I wouldn't trust anything you find on eBay, Amazon or other such shady spots but there's other authorized retailers out there. A dead giveaway is the price. They basically have the price 'fixed' and a supplier must follow their retail pricing.
    BathMate has told me they do not retail their pumps but perhaps that may have changed. I personally would not buy from a sex shop and risk a fake. The safest way to buy is through us and you get $60+ in extras plus a ridiculously long warranty.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

So we still get the 5 year extended warranty and expedited shipping?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jpgm1 View Post
    So we still get the 5 year extended warranty and expedited shipping?
    Yes indeed, and a free membership to the Matters of Size Video Vault and Members Site ($65 value)
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Don't buy at a sex shop! I did & when my bathmate broke they wanted me to send it back to the U.K. I ordered my 2nd one from mos on Saturday evening & it arrived Tuesday. Have it shipped to a friends house, tell them it's a gift for a nosey family member.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Muffbuster View Post
    Don't buy at a sex shop! I did & when my bathmate broke they wanted me to send it back to the U.K. I ordered my 2nd one from mos on Saturday evening & it arrived Tuesday. Have it shipped to a friends house, tell them it's a gift for a nosey family member.
    That is what I warn all Brothers about, BathMate does not sell retail. Someone said they got one from a adult shop and it was real but I have no idea how that happened since they only sell online. My advice to everyone is but the BathMate here. First off, we are the official forum for BathMate. We get priority shipping and extended warranties. You get extras with your purchase, including a full membership to MOS Members site ($65 value). You get personal service from BathMate here on the forums from BathMate_Chris or BathMate_Craig. There are so many reasons to purchase here!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    That is what I warn all Brothers about, BathMate does not sell retail. Someone said they got one from a adult shop and it was real but I have no idea how that happened since they only sell online. My advice to everyone is but the BathMate here. First off, we are the official forum for BathMate. We get priority shipping and extended warranties. You get extras with your purchase, including a full membership to MOS Members site ($65 value). You get personal service from BathMate here on the forums from BathMate_Chris or BathMate_Craig. There are so many reasons to purchase here!
    Buying your Bathmate through MOS is a huge value and definitely the way to go. You can find an authentic Bathmate at select adult entertainment shops but you'd be missing out on all the extras. Bathmate sells to one single distributor here in the US but they have no knowledge or control of who this distributor does business with. By getting your Bathmate through MOS you get peace of mind and a ton of perks. There is a PID number you get when you buy a Bathmate that you use to register the product. But the problem is, until about a year ago this number was not stamped on the measurement label on the tube so it makes it difficult to determine whether you have purchased a counterfeit. There is also a serial number on the label on the back of the manual you can use to authenticate and register the Bathmate. But who keeps up with the manual?
    Likes Munto liked this post
    Thanks Munto thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Buying your Bathmate through MOS is a huge value and definitely the way to go. You can find an authentic Bathmate at select adult entertainment shops but you'd be missing out on all the extras. Bathmate sells to one single distributor here in the US but they have no knowledge or control of who this distributor does business with. By getting your Bathmate through MOS you get peace of mind and a ton of perks. There is a PID number you get when you buy a Bathmate that you use to register the product. But the problem is, until about a year ago this number was not stamped on the measurement label on the tube so it makes it difficult to determine whether you have purchased a counterfeit. There is also a serial number on the label on the back of the manual you can use to authenticate and register the Bathmate. But who keeps up with the manual?
    Excellent points!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Great explanation !
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017 01.2018
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in 5.3in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in 7.7in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress