User Tag List

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Exclamation New site Changes and Important Information

    I am sorry I will not be answering posts today as we are working on the site. Today we will be reworking the look and further deduction of useless forums. When we have completed this there will be some great new options. We will start to do the Questions of the Week again. We will also be streaming live once a week where I will take questions live on the air. Other changes will be coming in product line and other small details. We want the site to be much cleaner, streamlined and easier to access and understand. Times are changing and we need to stay abreast of these changes. Things will be much faster for you also so have patience today as we make changes.

    Thanks my Brother!

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes Golden Crotch, Chaoskampf liked this post

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    338
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I am sorry I will not be answering posts today as we are working on the site. Today we will be reworking the look and further deduction of useless forums. When we have completed this there will be some great new options. We will start to do the Questions of the Week again. We will also be streaming live once a week where I will take questions live on the air. Other changes will be coming in product line and other small details. We want the site to be much cleaner, streamlined and easier to access and understand. Times are changing and we need to stay abreast of these changes. Things will be much faster for you also so have patience today as we make changes.

    Thanks my Brother!
    I’m pumped! I can ask DLD how to make my dick even bigger now LIVE

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Quote Originally Posted by RR04 View Post
    I’m pumped! I can ask DLD how to make my dick even bigger now LIVE
    Yup! I think that part of going into this new age is live video streaming. So we will begin steaming one day a week and I will also answer all questions of the week in a separate recorded video. Really hoping this increases the Brotherhood!

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    4

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Sounds exciting! Looking forward to the changes!
    Penis Enlargement is more than just short term goals-- it's a lifestyle! No matter how long it takes,
    no matter your genes, stick with it, have patience, never give up, and those gains will come!

    "Let us run with patience this race that is set before us, for the race is not given to the swift,
    but to those who endure to the end." -Hebrews 12:1-2; Ecclesiastes 9:11 & Matthew 24:13




    Starting Length:

    6.5" BPEL (June 3rd, 2018)



    Progressive length:

    6.6" BPEL (June 11th)

    6.7" BPEL (June 28th)

    7.0" BPEL (July 9th)



    Short-term Goal:

    7.5" BPEL


    Long-term Goal: ???


    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/p...enced-omg.html <-- My Picture Progress & Routine Update Thread

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    TN
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Yes they are changing. Exciting!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Sounds exciting. Look forward to seeing the changes

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Better days ahead

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    I for one am seeing the forum layout in a weird way. The Natural Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises section shows the way it has shown up as long as I can remember.
    But Penis Health Forums has bundled up and it's hard to view new threads. Not that there was so much action, but still it shows up weird to me. Before it was easy to see if there were new messages in the threads, the latest posts only has five newest.

    Just an observation from my point of view, overall the Natural etc., is probably more frequented and of course bundling up those others does likely save scroll space and quite possibly load time when landing on the forum page.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Texas, Houston
    Posts
    475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    This is great news!!!!
    Started: 6.9 BPEL x 5.0 EG
    Current:8.8 BPEL x 5.3 EG x 9.25 BPFS
    Goal: 9.5 BPEL x 6.2 EG <--- By any means necessary..
    Started: July 2004

    I have made a conscious decision to achieve this goal and make the sacrifices needed. You either choose to succeed or don't.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    I for one am seeing the forum layout in a weird way. The Natural Penis Enlargement Forums and Exercises section shows the way it has shown up as long as I can remember.
    But Penis Health Forums has bundled up and it's hard to view new threads. Not that there was so much action, but still it shows up weird to me. Before it was easy to see if there were new messages in the threads, the latest posts only has five newest.

    Just an observation from my point of view, overall the Natural etc., is probably more frequented and of course bundling up those others does likely save scroll space and quite possibly load time when landing on the forum page.
    Click on each link and many have sub forums. This is not yet finalized we are just now getting on it so more changes will come but please keep posting issues here sop we can tackle them.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Click on each link and many have sub forums. This is not yet finalized we are just now getting on it so more changes will come but please keep posting issues here sop we can tackle them.
    I did. And good, I suspected that this isn't the final layout. Changes are often welcome and I do hope the streaming and Q&A sessions bring more Brothers in, new or old!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    More brothers are coming back.

    FREE TOOLS EVERY MONTH>>>>Monthly Contest for May-June
    Your choice of LengthMaster • BathMate • SizeGenetics
    Likes doublelongdaddy liked this post

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,486
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    I did. And good, I suspected that this isn't the final layout. Changes are often welcome and I do hope the streaming and Q&A sessions bring more Brothers in, new or old!
    I see what you we talking about, that page should be like the main page without all the sub forums, I am not sure why on that page it is showing that as it shows it no where else. I will chat with LIGHTNING today and let Him know. We are in the middle of an update long overdue so there will be some snags, know that we are working very hard to make this go as smoothly as possible.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: New site Changes and Important Information

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I see what you we talking about, that page should be like the main page without all the sub forums, I am not sure why on that page it is showing that as it shows it no where else. I will chat with LIGHTNING today and let Him know. We are in the middle of an update long overdue so there will be some snags, know that we are working very hard to make this go as smoothly as possible.
    We are all solidly behind the changes.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •