Girth Monsters Help

To all the members that have gain alot of girth and are at 6-7 inches. What routine/exercises would u say have help your gains the most. Im trying to put a good girth routine together and test it out of all the guys lagging in that department. I need to gain a inch in length and ill hit my goal. So the more info and help the better for all us in need of girth. Thanks alot guys for readiing this.

TheExecutioner Guest

Re: Girth Monsters Help

Although my gains in Penis Enlargement were never permanent I can tell you that cock rings and clamping exercises did help a lot with a big tempory gain in thickness.

Clamping, slow squash jelqs and horse 440s are the best ones Ive come across.
    Don't think you are... KNOW
    Goal 8x7

You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality. "What the Bleep Do We Know"

Want to know how your size compares to other guys. www.howlongismyschlong.com

great info, guys thanks alot for the help. Hopefully i can com up with a good routine

I wouldn't call myself a girth monster hehe but I've gained about 1" so far (going for 2 ) and I'll tell you it's not about finding the magic excercise, it's all about achieving a good stretch of the tunica. If you can feel an intense stretch of the tunica, and see a good .5"+ extra girth postworkout, whatever you are doing WILL give you gains. The best way I've found to achieve this is by clamping, doing squashes and other squeezes, INTENSELY, and since I've started pumping I've been seeing good gains also. Here's my current girth workout:

3 X 20mins clamping doing various squeezes. After this I'll have a good .5" extra expansion or more

followed by 30 minutes pumping at 5hg, by the end of the 30 minutes I feel the tunica being thoroughly stretched

I do this 6x per week. It's alot, but it's worked :D
    Last edited by quijjiboo; 03-28-05 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quijjiboo
    I wouldn't call myself a girth monster hehe but I've gained about 1" so far (going for 2 ) and I'll tell you it's not about finding the magic excercise, it's all about achieving a good stretch of the tunica. If you can feel an intense stretch of the tunica, and see a good .5"+ extra girth postworkout, whatever you are doing WILL give you gains. The best way I've found to achieve this is by clamping, doing squashes and other squeezes, INTENSELY, and since I've started pumping I've been seeing good gains also. Here's my current girth workout:

3 X 20mins clamping doing various squeezes. After this I'll have a good .5" extra expansion or more

followed by 30 minutes pumping at 5hg, by the end of the 30 minutes I feel the tunica being thoroughly stretched

I do this 6x per week. It's alot, but it's worked :D
    Nice work man, in what amount of time have you seen the 1'' gain?

Quote Originally Posted by Cockolution
    Nice work man, in what amount of time have you seen the 1'' gain?
    thx, about a year and a half

First off, listen to quijjiboo. That dude knows what he's talking about. Second, speaking from experience, I think the best exercises are the squeezes/compressions, slow squashes (I personally refer to these as accordion squeezes), constriction (cable clamping and hose pipe ADCing), along with pumping. In my own experience, pumping has produced poor permanent gains, but it's unmatched in its ability to stretch the tunica. That's my take, anyway. I've gone from a girth of 5.25" to 6" so far, using these techniques.

Everyone is different. Go with what works for you. Start with a girth routine of 20 minutes per day and work up to 45 minutes to an hour, over a couple of sessions per day. Do it 6-7 times per week.

Another thing to take into account is your current size, especially girthwise. Going from under 5" to 6" like quijjiboo has, takes a great deal of commitment. He's more than doubled his volume and that takes a lot of time and effort. Clearly it can be done, though.

Check out the Article SuBathmateission section sometime. It may help to put certain things in perspective, allowing you to solidify your goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Janesripper
    To all the members that have gain alot of girth and are at 6-7 inches. What routine/exercises would u say have help your gains the most. Im trying to put a good girth routine together and test it out of all the guys lagging in that department. I need to gain a inch in length and ill hit my goal. So the more info and help the better for all us in need of girth. Thanks alot guys for readiing this.
    Maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's MoS PE. ®

Just wanted to say Baraka's sig is hilarious and clever... lol. Maybe some day in the future when we have Penis Enlargement commercials and MOS is advertising on TV, they can use that line... lol.