Post Thanks / Like

Wink a practical view of penis enlargement through manual/hanging/ADS

with all the claims we see on the internet "grow 2 inches in a week"
    it is easy to be discouraged going into penis enlargement. most will give 2 weeks of 30 min stretches and expect gains. Most of us have discovered, this is completely unrealistic.
    why do we expect so much? you wouldn't expect to gain 10 lbs of muscle mass in a week or two, so why should penis enlargement be any different, it takes months and years to gain skeletal muscle mass. so this same view should be applied to growing the smooth muscle in the penis, granted they grow differently, skeletal muscle needs to rest much more than smooth muscle, while smooth muscle tends to grow with continuous force applied over long periods, for example, the smooth muscle in a woman's uterus is stretched due to the growth of a fetus (along with hormones) but the cells in the uterus actually divide and grow, smooth muscle in the penis does the same, but the force should be constant, and strong enough, but not too strong. im a hanger myself, but i use ADS devices as well.
    what im trying to say is that you cant expect much in weeks, even with hours put in each day..this is a monthly, weekly, yearly process.
    im probably preaching to the choir, but im sure there are those out there that get discouraged easily (i am one of them) i have given up more times than i can count, and now that im into hanging i don't see myself stopping any time soon

good luck to all!
    even though we all know luck has little to do with it
    Last edited by dr.longdong; 08-27-10 at 05:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: a practical view of penis enlargement through manual/hanging/ADS

Nice. You are right. And luck has little to do with it
    Starting Stats 28th june 2010
    BPEL 8"
    EG 4.85"

Currently
    BPEL 8.125"
    EG 5.4"

Aim
    BPEL 8"+
    EG 6"

Proud supporter and your "Official Member of the Month" for September 2015 © .

Post Thanks / Like

You're right. It's like the gym. Time + weight = gains. No such thing as easy gaining. Our bodies don't change that fast or that willingly.

Post Thanks / Like

hey, i would advise anyone to get a length master its fun and comfortable to use, and all the wrapping/padding you need is the foam that comes with the sizegenetics an absolute doddle, i like being active doing pe and the time flys in using this. if your a hanger like i was dreading that time everyday buckling up to hang, give the lm a go, although iam not getting superfast length gains its slow but sure, and good things come to those who wait.

Post Thanks / Like

I love reading threads like this, they give me a great feeling inside (the feeling that I'm actively doing the work now and will reap the rewards, whereas the general pubic doesn't even think that Penis Enlargement is possible).

Post Thanks / Like

I love reading threads like this, they give me a great feeling inside (the feeling that I'm actively doing the work now and will reap the rewards, whereas the general pubic doesn't even think that Penis Enlargement is possible).
    well that isnt the important part....do you want to know the only "KEY" to penis enlargement??

it is PATIENCE
    well also dedication, persistance, hard work, and low expectaions. ahaha

what im trying to say is that penis enlargement is no different than any other goal...lerning a language takes several years, becoming muscular and defined, takes several years, becoming a great musician will take a LIFETIME for some...penis enlargement NEEDs to be looked at the same way if you want to be successful

Post Thanks / Like

the LengthMaster DOES look like a good idea....but i have promised myself not to spend ANY money on Penis Enlargement...it is my right to have a big penis, no one should be cashing in on my insecurities. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr.longdong View Post
    the LengthMaster DOES look like a good idea....but i have promised myself not to spend ANY money on Penis Enlargement...it is my right to have a big penis, no one should be cashing in on my insecurities. lol
    I don't see selling equipment as "cashing in on insecurities" This insinuates I am a scum bag, don't you think?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

i dont think youre a scum bag.
    Last edited by dr.longdong; 08-28-10 at 01:10 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

DLD,
    i am sorry for saying that, you have done a hell of alot for penis enlargement, and you deserve mad respect...it wasnt directed towards you, but the market in general...i feel like its the same as selling bottled water...

but its just an opinion, the development of products to aid in penis enlargement is a great thing...but if i can do it for free, why would i pay.

i half regret saying that, the last thing i want to do is piss you off, you give alot of valuable information

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr.longdong View Post
    DLD,
    i am sorry for saying that, you have done a hell of alot for penis enlargement, and you deserve mad respect...it wasnt directed towards you, but the market in general...i feel like its the same as selling bottled water...

but its just an opinion, the development of products to aid in penis enlargement is a great thing...but if i can do it for free, why would i pay.

i half regret saying that, the last thing i want to do is piss you off, you give alot of valuable information
    I never get upset, no worries I just wanted to let you know that I only sell what guys want and I get a massive discount with all companies. I would never sell a product that I did not use myself with good gains.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

nice