Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 2,221 to 2,237 of 2237
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New to MOS? Introduce yourself here!

Hey guys,

Newbie here joining a PE forum for the first time. I have read through forums like these for a few years now but have never been able to be consistent with following a routine (life just has a knack for getting in the way at times haha). MOS has always shown a positive light on self improvement, especially regarding PE. This is what has attracted me the most to becoming an active member of the forums. I may not be around as much as many but I will attempt to contribute anything worthwhile. Its always interesting to read about how you guys are pushing the boundaries when it comes to PE.

Personally, I have been seriously doing PE for a little over 3 months; however, I have dabbled a bit over the years. Haven't been in the best place in the last few years but I'm making small improvements day to day and PE is one that I feel I am ready to be serious about. I'm not taking on this endeavor in order to please someone, or make some form of an impression, it's all for me and where I want to be eventually in life.

I look forward to interacting in the forums and increasing my knowledge of PE over these next years, or even decades haha.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey guys.
    I found out about PE Bible around December 2016
    Just bought it recently and I'm starting to purchase supplements now. I'm looking to increase size from 5.5 to 7.5- 8 inches.
    Let's see how it works.
    Your advice will be vital here.

Post Thanks / Like

Discovered (legitimate) Male Enhancement through my efforts in Foreskin Restoring.
    Looking to grow to around 8.5X7 in no particular time frame. I may stop at some point should it be getting too big for my wife. I know it won't grow overnight!
    Have the hercules hydro-pump. I will max that out first and re-evaluate.
    Trying to treat PE as self-improvement/self care/self love and incorporate it into daily life without it taking over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by chargains View Post
    Hey guys,

Newbie here joining a PE forum for the first time. I have read through forums like these for a few years now but have never been able to be consistent with following a routine (life just has a knack for getting in the way at times haha). MOS has always shown a positive light on self improvement, especially regarding PE. This is what has attracted me the most to becoming an active member of the forums. I may not be around as much as many but I will attempt to contribute anything worthwhile. Its always interesting to read about how you guys are pushing the boundaries when it comes to PE.

Personally, I have been seriously doing PE for a little over 3 months; however, I have dabbled a bit over the years. Haven't been in the best place in the last few years but I'm making small improvements day to day and PE is one that I feel I am ready to be serious about. I'm not taking on this endeavor in order to please someone, or make some form of an impression, it's all for me and where I want to be eventually in life.

I look forward to interacting in the forums and increasing my knowledge of PE over these next years, or even decades haha.
    Most likely decades! Once you fall in love with the Brotherhood it is very hard to stay away. You have found the best place for a man to improve himself in every way by fellow Brothers who truly love and care for you. There is nothing we love more than someone trusting themselves to us! You have found a good home.

Quote Originally Posted by grover1234 View Post
    Hey guys.
    I found out about PE Bible around December 2016
    Just bought it recently and I'm starting to purchase supplements now. I'm looking to increase size from 5.5 to 7.5- 8 inches.
    Let's see how it works.
    Your advice will be vital here.
    welcome to the Brotherhood! I would study up on SRT and leave the PE Bible to the side. PE is all about work and healing. Supplementation is a very small part of the process. You will find numerous threads on supplementation here, some successful other not so much but what mattered most was the work they did. Supplementation can be found very inexpensively and complete using TITAN or similar. But TITAN will do nothing unless work is implemented. Look at supplements the same way you would in a gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolden View Post
    Discovered (legitimate) Male Enhancement through my efforts in Foreskin Restoring.
    Looking to grow to around 8.5X7 in no particular time frame. I may stop at some point should it be getting too big for my wife. I know it won't grow overnight!
    Have the hercules hydro-pump. I will max that out first and re-evaluate.
    Trying to treat PE as self-improvement/self care/self love and incorporate it into daily life without it taking over.
    So happy that you found your way here! Your goals are huge, what is your current size?

I love that you are talking the full mind, body, soul experience! The Brotherhood offers so much more than just PE, there are so many after the same goals you are, a complete change of self! I have accomplished this through the Brotherhood as many have. I know you can too!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! Nice to meet you all, I'm new in this forum and I'm seeking for help. I really want to gain results in penis enlargement but it has been a little difficult.
    So, thanks for your time c: I really hope that this time everything will work!

PS: I wanted to post something, and I didn't realize that a post must be seen by a moderator before being published, so, I'm really, really sorry to send the same post like 2 o 3 times, only in the last time I was able to read what it said abou posting topics, at first I thought it was a problem of my internet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sams12 View Post
    Hello! Nice to meet you all, I'm new in this forum and I'm seeking for help. I really want to gain results in penis enlargement but it has been a little difficult.

PS: I wanted to post something, and I didn't realize that a post must be seen by a moderator before being published, so, I'm really, really sorry to send the same post like 2 o 3 times, only in the last time I was able to read what it said abou posting topics, at first I thought it was a problem of my internet.
    Welcome to the Brotherhood Sam! I am happy you are taking on this wonderful project, making yourself bigger is a huge confidence boost and you will learn so much more along the way. I would look at two routine. The Newbie Routine and the SRT Routine. Both start about the same but SRT advances to a much more gainful level as the routine split. Do not worry of the moderation stuff, I get forgetful sometimes.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome

BEst to check out the newbie and SRT thread to get started
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sams12 View Post

Welcome Sams12. Read the forum stickies, do tons of research, ask questions, ask questions, ask questions. The community is always here to assist.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, My name is Randolpho. I am fairly new to PE. I have experimented with various things for a year or so but have been unable to stick with a consistent routine. I am finally ready to get serious. I am looking forward to the future.
    DLD? I joined the lifetime member site today but have not received a user login or password. I also purchased a Lengthmaster on 2-26-17 but can't seem to get a shipment status response from support. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, thanks, thanks and thanks, you are very cool guys c:

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Randolpho View Post
    Hello, My name is Randolpho. I am fairly new to PE. I have experimented with various things for a year or so but have been unable to stick with a consistent routine. I am finally ready to get serious. I am looking forward to the future.
    DLD? I joined the lifetime member site today but have not received a user login or password. I also purchased a Lengthmaster on 2-26-17 but can't seem to get a shipment status response from support. Thanks for any help you can provide.
    Have you sent a message to support@mattersofsize.com? They should respond immediately.

Check your PM box, I sent the membership information.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys!

Thanks for this website, I m really sure I will find all the help I need. It really looks like you are a nice team and I can't wait to try some stuff from you guys

Post Thanks / Like

Hello I'm new to this I recently purchased a bathmate x40 extreme, before I found this forum And now I'm looking into the sizegenetics with the vlc tugger. All future purchases will be through this site. I haven't measured myself yet but will before I start my routines. I would like to know what would be the best attack for me. I'm a truck driver so I'm sitting for extended periods.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jadaira816 View Post
    Hello I'm new to this I recently purchased a bathmate x40 extreme, before I found this forum And now I'm looking into the sizegenetics with the vlc tugger. All future purchases will be through this site. I haven't measured myself yet but will before I start my routines. I would like to know what would be the best attack for me. I'm a truck driver so I'm sitting for extended periods.
    I am thinking the the Phallosan would be a better choice for you especially if you are on long drives with active movement. The SizeGenetics can be worn safely for up to two hours (most 1 hour) before needing to remove and recirculate blood. The Phallosan does not need that much attention. The Phallosan can also be used overnight giving hours of stretching with no effort. Not trying to talk you out of the SG just seeing if the Phallosan might be a better choice.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! I heard about this forum on thoughtcatalogue.com most recently but I have been aware of the site for years.

I have more of a routine in my life that will allow for consistent exercise. Looking for moderate length, girth and stamina gains.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello guys IM new in the forum and I want to take time to thank you for the work you put into this comunity

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cocking View Post
    Hello! I heard about this forum on thoughtcatalogue.com most recently but I have been aware of the site for years.

I have more of a routine in my life that will allow for consistent exercise. Looking for moderate length, girth and stamina gains.
    Welcome to the Brotherhood and you can find just what you want here.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyq View Post
    Hello guys IM new in the forum and I want to take time to thank you for the work you put into this comunity

We love the work we do but we also love to hear that it is appreciated Welcome to the best Brotherhood in the world!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)