Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2280
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: New to MOS? Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    I'm at 7" mseg and it's taken petite Asian women off my to-do list, so be careful
    7" is ridiculous for most women too! If a man can get to 6" in girth he is in the fat dick club, anything beyond is some crazy thickness meant for size queens
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi MoS community! Happy to be here, and Im happy to take further steps of my PE adventure!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    7" is ridiculous for most women too! If a man can get to 6" in girth he is in the fat dick club, anything beyond is some crazy thickness meant for size queens
    Size queens or gay men. I have been told by a few gay friends that gay men generally approach large penises as a welcome challenge. One friend, who typically doesn't bottom, told me he has attempted (but not always succeeded) to bottom for men who were really large.

7" girth is insane. Even 6" girth is really damn big and she's going to know you were there for a day or two after lol.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid
    They have nothing to do with one another

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by philevan View Post
    Hi MoS community! Happy to be here, and Im happy to take further steps of my PE adventure!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood Philevan! I hope we can help you get to where you want to be!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

What's up. I've been considering starting this with much skepticism as most people probably have. My penis is about 7.9 inches erect. I've been doing the DLD newbie routine for about 5 days now. I intend to purchase an extender. I would like to add 1-2 inches. Also I'd like to know a free method to keep the penis extended all day while healing until I can purchase an extender. I apologize if I'm too "to the point" that's kinda how I am.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey

Im a 23 year old guy who got really big complex over my size. Im very new to all this penis enlargement stuff and im also not very familiar with all the abbreviations (bpel, mseg etc) thats being used on this forum so im not sure what to use when i say my current size so ill just say it: 14cm (5.5 inch) long and about 11cm (4.3inch) in girth. The girth is mainly the thing that bothers me, for me its way to thin and i think that most of the girls/women on earth feels the same way. The length is meh, ive kinda accepted it but with that said id still love to gain a a inch or two.

Is there anyone that has any experiences with this size? Also how much do you guys think that i can grow using all these kind of methods without ruining my tool or anything?

Sry for my bad english, foreign as foook..

Post Thanks / Like

Well first of all Welcome i had a similar size bit shorter and my girth was pathetic too..Things have changed down there, want to get bigger tough,i followed the newbie but i skipped the girth exercises i just followed the lenght routine for a while,i gained but i was still unhappy whit the outcome.

i started using the LM and yeah i felt a great difference the traction and the intensity is powerful...Long story short i had my penis wrapped yesterday i measured it against a toothbrush (is almost 8 inches) and i was almost 8" in lenght.

There are so many routines out there newbie routine, SRT, check them and see what can you take from there..Theres a lot of info and knowledge here on the forums.

The bros can really help you out a lot too.Good Luck
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleStudent View Post
    What's up. I've been considering starting this with much skepticism as most people probably have. My penis is about 7.9 inches erect. I've been doing the DLD newbie routine for about 5 days now. I intend to purchase an extender. I would like to add 1-2 inches. Also I'd like to know a free method to keep the penis extended all day while healing until I can purchase an extender. I apologize if I'm too "to the point" that's kinda how I am.
    Welcome my new Brother! Glad to see you getting involved. Until you can get an extender you can use ACE to keep things elongated, it will not cause gains but it will train your penis to remain elongated and give a much longer flaccid hang. The next option would be the VLC, again you will not see much in gains but it will bring your flaccid size closer to your erect size. You can also win an extender through the monthly contest where it would be free. We carry the Phallosan, PMP and the SizeGenetics, all top of the line. Click the links to compare them. In the meantime I suggest you start the Newbie Routine, but also read through SRT to get your head around the healing and gaining process.

Quote Originally Posted by SadEye View Post
    Hey

Im a 23 year old guy who got really big complex over my size. Im very new to all this penis enlargement stuff and im also not very familiar with all the abbreviations (bpel, mseg etc) thats being used on this forum so im not sure what to use when i say my current size so ill just say it: 14cm (5.5 inch) long and about 11cm (4.3inch) in girth. The girth is mainly the thing that bothers me, for me its way to thin and i think that most of the girls/women on earth feels the same way. The length is meh, ive kinda accepted it but with that said id still love to gain a a inch or two.

Is there anyone that has any experiences with this size? Also how much do you guys think that i can grow using all these kind of methods without ruining my tool or anything?

Your English is just fine and welcome to the Brotherhood! To understand the abbreviations please refer to this link: Glossary of Terms. 2 inches is very possible and you can make it happen in under a year. I gained 2 inches in six months! If I can do that anyone can. Do not worry on hurting yourself, many men have used our methods without injury. I would start with the Newbie Routine and from there the SRT routine. Good luck to both of you!

God Bless

DLD
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hi! My name is Gallows. A simple dude with a simple wish - to improve himself. I've been lurking in various PE forums for years and have even dabbled in it a few times but never really stuck to it. I blame my lighthearted attitude but in truth I suffer from lack of discipline. I'm not even that small with 6.1 inches BPEL but an inch of girth wouldn't be bad (4.7 at the moment). I believe I have an advantage of knowledge over other newbies because I've spent years of studying different techniques and theories which will aid me on my journey to penile perfection. Also, finding like-minded fellows who see the glory of having a big truncheon in your pants is a welcome bonus.

Gallows out!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SadEye View Post
    Hey

I just started 3 months ago with 5" length, 5.5" pressed, and 4 3/4" girth. I'm now 5 7/8" length and 5 1/4" girth. I started just using my hands and then got some equipment. It is totally possible for you to grow bigger. Like was said start with the Newbie Routine and if you can do SRT and you'll be working towards what you want.

Welcome!
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gallows View Post
    Hi! My name is Gallows. A simple dude with a simple wish - to improve himself. I've been lurking in various PE forums for years and have even dabbled in it a few times but never really stuck to it. I blame my lighthearted attitude but in truth I suffer from lack of discipline. I'm not even that small with 6.1 inches BPEL but an inch of girth wouldn't be bad (4.7 at the moment). I believe I have an advantage of knowledge over other newbies because I've spent years of studying different techniques and theories which will aid me on my journey to penile perfection. Also, finding like-minded fellows who see the glory of having a big truncheon in your pants is a welcome bonus.

Gallows out!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood Gallows! Good to hear you have some good experience. A great place for advanced training is the SRT Routine, this routine is the most powerful routine available. No matter what your goals might be, SRT will take you there. Usually I would suggest the Newbie Routine for the first couple weeks but since you have experience why wait? Whichever direction you go in we are here to help you, please ask anything, there are no stupid questions here. Good luck on this amazing journey.

God Bless
    DLD
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hello! Newbie here. Never really done any type of research with this before so I don't know much about it but I can't wait to start becoming an active member!

Couple questions:

Is there an area of the forum where it lists the abbreviations that people use here like BPEL, EG, etc.

What would be the best routine to do if I just wanted to gain 1-2 inches in length and girth?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by codename47 View Post
    Hello! Newbie here. Never really done any type of research with this before so I don't know much about it but I can't wait to start becoming an active member!

Couple questions:

Is there an area of the forum where it lists the abbreviations that people use here like BPEL, EG, etc.

What would be the best routine to do if I just wanted to gain 1-2 inches in length and girth?
    Welcome Code! Here's the glossary of abbreviations:

Glossary of Penis-Enlargement Terms

There's tons of research/posts that you can read-up on and I'd definitely encourage you to start w/Mike's SRT routine (link is in his signature above). This is a very magical journey not only physically, but psychologically/emotionally as well...take some time to learn a few techniques and when you think you're ready, invest in a Bathmate and The LengthMaster (my $0.02)
    Best of luck!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    Welcome Code! Here's the glossary of abbreviations:

Glossary of Penis-Enlargement Terms

There's tons of research/posts that you can read-up on and I'd definitely encourage you to start w/Mike's SRT routine (link is in his signature above). This is a very magical journey not only physically, but psychologically/emotionally as well...take some time to learn a few techniques and when you think you're ready, invest in a Bathmate and The LengthMaster (my $0.02)
    Best of luck!!
    Agreed.

Welcome Codename, you are about to take a journey that will bring you to that dream penis you have always wanted! Stay dedicated to what you have read above and you will do great. SRT needs to be read and studied but it is worth every second. If you have any questions please just ask, that is why we are here.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. I checked out the SRT thread. I don't want to sound like I'm not trying to put in work, because I'm willing, but there's an overwhelming amount of information there, pretty much every type of stretch, and 4 extenders and supplements to use. It seems like that would be for experienced people that have been at this for a little while at least. Is there a simpler routine with maybe just 1 or 2 pieces of equipment to use with a modified version using some of those stretches listed there?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds good. I checked out the SRT thread. I don't want to sound like I'm not trying to put in work, because I'm willing, but there's an overwhelming amount of information there, pretty much every type of stretch, and 4 extenders and supplements to use. It seems like that would be for experienced people that have been at this for a little while at least. Is there a simpler routine with maybe just 1 or 2 pieces of equipment to use with a modified version using some of those stretches listed there?
    You can check out the Newbie Routine and start there. It's all work using your own 2 hands. You can add in a LengthMaster at any time to do the stretches. The Bathmate (totally awesome) can also be added in and there's quite a few different things you can do with it. Someday I'd like to start doing SRT myself but don't have the money for the equipment and I don't think I can make it fit my current schedule.
    Just call me Clad
    As it rhymes with plaid

I like blue shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You do not need 4 extenders and SRT is quite easy to understand when studied. SRT equipment that is suggested is the BathMate, and Extender and a LengthMaster. You can start with one piece of equipment and fill in the other areas with manual work until you can acquire the tools. SRT starts out very much like the Newbie Routine and it becomes more complex as you progress. I would concentrate on the first 6 weeks of SRT and work from there. If this is too much for you then you can of with the Newbie Routine and replace manual stretches with LengthMaster stretches and your girth routine could be the 5x5x3 BathMate routine forint in SRT. this would be a good workout too.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey all been skulking this thread for a couple days now. Not overly happy with myself and figured Id like to give it a shot to improve. From what I've seen so far a lot of you know what you're doing and there are heaps of different ways to go about this.
    So can't wait to get started and see how it goes from there
    Likes megamike liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomDude View Post
    Hey all been skulking this thread for a couple days now. Not overly happy with myself and figured Id like to give it a shot to improve. From what I've seen so far a lot of you know what you're doing and there are heaps of different ways to go about this.
    the only way to go is up my friend! or rather outwards hahahaha
    Starting stats October 2016:
    BPEL: 6.8"
    MSEG: 5.1"
    BEG:5.5
    FL:4.5"
    Current stats May 2017:
    BPEL: 7.6"
    BPFSL:7.8".........update 17 May: 7.9"
    MSEG: 5.6"
    BEG: 6"
    FL 5.5-6"

Short term goal: 9.5"x6"
    Long term goal: 11"x6.5"

My journey to 11 inches : http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/r...-to-glory.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SomeRandomDude View Post
    Indeed there is. Do not become overwhelmed though, there is not a rush, there is plenty of time to research in a relaxed state. Between SRT and the Newbie Routine you should be able to create a kick-but routine. Once you put it together run it by us and we can further advise.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)