Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: New to MOS? Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by newbiefor9 View Post
    thanks DLD. And thanks for this forum. im confident i can get to my goal which i will do manually annd pretty focused on getting there. its all in the mind i believe. if you believe, it will happen. cheers
    That is all it takes, belief! everything else will follow suit!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Yoooo what's good world? Since I just joined the forum, I figured it'd be fitting for me to introduce myself and give a little background info about myself in relation to Penis Enlargement.

My history with Penis Enlargement is a rather short one. I've known of the existence of Penis Enlargement through jelqing and stretching and whatnot; but I never took it seriously up until about a month ago. Before then, I'd look at some stuff on this forum and Thunder's Place from time to time and try some stretches every now and then. The thing that led to my exposure to Penis Enlargement was searching penis enlargement methods on google. Ever since I was in middle school, there have been dudes who I've been pretty close to who are well endowed (I know this through word of mouth; not just their own). I've never been small (I started last month at about 6 3/4x5 1/4ish) but I've never been able to say I have a huge cock. That's all about to change though.

The past four weeks or so, I've been doing a REALLY basic routine with stretches and jelqs. I've gained about 1/4 inch in length and girth; putting me at a current 7x5.5. That's big compared to others (discluding this forum lol); but I'm not worried about other dudes' schlongs. I'm doing this for me. Not them. So as of today I've set a goal of 9x6. Seems to be an easily attainable goal if I go about it the right way. I'd really love to reach it by this time next year; when I leave community college and head to the University of Central Florida. I'm currently doing DLD's newbie routine (at least for the next 8 weeks). I'll probably go to Red's size and girth workout or another DLD workout after that. By the time I finish with that I will have reached my goal and lived up to my username.

Post Thanks / Like

Sup!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi guys!!
    My name is Ash and im unhappy with my penis size! i have been for a while and have just decided to do something about it. I searched the web for a very long time. after many hours of reading i found this to be the one for me. I would like to know your stories personably and how you find the routine and exercises... Tips, pointers long the way are welcomed for sure. I have not yet received my package but look forward to it. Im looking forward to being a new me and hope your stories and experiences can help me along the way. Hope to hear from you.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone. I new to the Penis Enlargement community. I decided to get into Penis Enlargement for several reasons, First I don't know of any man who doesn't want to have a bigger penis. Second, women prefer men with a bigger penis ( I don't know why they lie to themselves when they tell people that size does not matter) Third, I'm seeing this woman, who is very special to me (we talk about marriage all the time) but she was married before, and her previous husband was very well endowed, ( his was the same size as DLD). The men before her husband was 9 1/2 and 10 1/2 ( she got married at 18 & told me that I'm the forth person she had sex with). My long term goal is to be 10 1/2 inches long and 6 1/2 inches wide. I know it will take some time but I look forward to this journey.

BPenis EnlargementL 7.5 inches
    BPenis EnlargementG 5.5 inches

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome guys! Join us on Facebook too at mattersofsize dld! Welcome to the brotherhood!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mpwhite514 View Post
    Hello everyone. I new to the Penis Enlargement community. I decided to get into Penis Enlargement for several reasons, First I don't know of any man who doesn't want to have a bigger penis. Second, women prefer men with a bigger penis ( I don't know why they lie to themselves when they tell people that size does not matter) Third, I'm seeing this woman, who is very special to me (we talk about marriage all the time) but she was married before, and her previous husband was very well endowed, ( his was the same size as DLD). The men before her husband was 9 1/2 and 10 1/2 ( she got married at 18 & told me that I'm the forth person she had sex with). My long term goal is to be 10 1/2 inches long and 6 1/2 inches wide. I know it will take some time but I look forward to this journey.

BPenis EnlargementL 7.5 inches
    BPenis EnlargementG 5.5 inches
    Welcome to MOS! I would not put too much stock in hearsay about past lovers. In all of my time in Penis Enlargement I have only seen maybe 5 men with a penis as large as mine is and this is over a 11 year period. I always hear men talking about their lovers and their past lovers and how big they supposedly are, I call bullshit. Until I can't hold it, study it and measure it I don't believe it. You are starting Penis Enlargement at 2" longer than average and a bit more than a half inch above in girth. Feel happy with this and start packing on new size! The best way to deal with girl who claims a 10" cock in the past is to make one yourself and show her!

Quote Originally Posted by t1gg3r01 View Post
    Hi guys!!
    My name is Ash and im unhappy with my penis size! i have been for a while and have just decided to do something about it. I searched the web for a very long time. after many hours of reading i found this to be the one for me. I would like to know your stories personably and how you find the routine and exercises... Tips, pointers long the way are welcomed for sure. I have not yet received my package but look forward to it. Im looking forward to being a new me and hope your stories and experiences can help me along the way. Hope to hear from you.

Welcome Ash! Here is a thread you should read: Tell Your Story, Inspire Your Penis Enlargement Brothers.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Hi

Just sayin Hi!,, new to the forum, new to the whole idea of Penis Enlargement..

I guess I fall under the avg. catagory, but at 6 ft 2 meh, i'm looking for at least some more size. lol My wife says im fine and whatnot, but I figure id try some techniques or devices to see if I can get some size.. Never felt confortable in locker room situations lol

anyways.. HI

kragz

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

I'm 18 years old and I live in Holland, my English is decent so I hope I can understand everything on the forum.
    I've been thinking for a while about Penis Enlargement'ing have done some research but mostly end up with "real" pills and such.
    I don't know anything about exercises and/or routines, so I was hoping I could gather some information here.
    I'm at 6 Inches now, and hoping to get 8 Inch. I've read stories about people gaining 1 Inch, and others about 5 Inches so I don't know which to believe.
    You'll probably see my name a few times more on the forum.

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hi

yo sup
    Starting stats: NBPEL(4 1/4in, 10.7cm). BPEL(5 1/2in, 13.9cm). FL(3 1/2in, 8.8cm). EG(6in, 15.2cm).
    Target Stats...To be Decided.

If you ain't know, now you know.

Achievements: Started PE(11/07/11). 2 weeks PE (25/07/11). Constructed a semi-working homemade hanging device (28/07/11).

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Hi

Quote Originally Posted by krags View Post
    Just sayin Hi!,, new to the forum, new to the whole idea of Penis Enlargement..

I guess I fall under the avg. catagory, but at 6 ft 2 meh, i'm looking for at least some more size. lol My wife says im fine and whatnot, but I figure id try some techniques or devices to see if I can get some size.. Never felt confortable in locker room situations lol

anyways.. HI

kragz
    Welcome Kragz! Men come for all different reasons and your reason is fine! Locker room confidence is big! Having the opportunity to change your size now must seem like a miracle. Good luck on your journey!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostGod View Post
    Hello,

I'm 18 years old and I live in Holland, my English is decent so I hope I can understand everything on the forum.
    I've been thinking for a while about Penis Enlargement'ing have done some research but mostly end up with "real" pills and such.
    I don't know anything about exercises and/or routines, so I was hoping I could gather some information here.
    I'm at 6 Inches now, and hoping to get 8 Inch. I've read stories about people gaining 1 Inch, and others about 5 Inches so I don't know which to believe.
    You'll probably see my name a few times more on the forum.

Cheers
    Welcome, I suggest you start with the NEWBIE ROUTINE, this link explains the exercises and routine in great detail.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I've did, I sended you a PM also.
    If you'd reply I'd appreciate it, want to start tonight, don't want to mess anything up down there.

CHeers

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone,
    I've recently joined this Penis Enlargement community and have always been aware about it. However, it's always been a tossed result of either it working or medically damaging your penis that causes all kinds of problems. However, I recently looked into it in further depth and it kinda had me thinking about it all. So after browsing this forum and reading the plentyful results of success, I am here today on the goal for Penis Enlargement (Not for insecure reasons) for all the benefits it seems to bring and...it never hurts to have a larger one right? I hope where in need of help, I can find it here, but for now I think I'll start to read DLD's newbie routine

Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Physicx View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I've recently joined this Penis Enlargement community and have always been aware about it. However, it's always been a tossed result of either it working or medically damaging your penis that causes all kinds of problems. However, I recently looked into it in further depth and it kinda had me thinking about it all. So after browsing this forum and reading the plentyful results of success, I am here today on the goal for Penis Enlargement (Not for insecure reasons) for all the benefits it seems to bring and...it never hurts to have a larger one right? I hope where in need of help, I can find it here, but for now I think I'll start to read DLD's newbie routine

Cheers.

welcome to MOS. You should know that I have rarely heard of any injury in Penis Enlargement and the ones I have are usually bruising or red spots which are completely normal. Occasionally someone will develop thrombosis which can be a bitch but it does heal quickly. Stick with the basics and allow yourself to learn your limits and preferences!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone, my name's Rob, and I'm a NOOB!
    A couple years ago I bought the Matters of Size DVD, and started doing the exercises, did'nt have a computer so could'nt go on the forums. I was getting Men's Health magazine at the time, and was about a month into the Phase 1 routine, and they put out an article saying that there was no such thing as natural Penis Enlargement, only artificial methods, so trusting what they said, I distraughtly gave up. About a week ago, I watched the DVD again, and found the forum link, started reading posts, and ppl seem to be talking about making gains. I have started Phase 1 again. Hope this is real!

Post Thanks / Like

OMMMMMMM
    Mike from the west Texas Oil field. What up to all those out there who understand that the human mind and body can accomplish anything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1981 View Post
    OMMMMMMM
    Mike from the west Texas Oil field. What up to all those out there who understand that the human mind and body can accomplish anything.

Anything.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

recent lurker on the site. My experience with Penis Enlargement hasn't been very long, mostly began this year but I'm very interested in learning more about my own body and the limits/results that can be brought out through Penis Enlargement. For quite a while I thought I was exactly at the average size of 5.5", but after reading through several of the newbie threads I found how to properly measure myself I find that I'm actually 6" fully erect I'm growing already thanks to MoS! I want to grow to 8.5, but I know that it will take time so I plan on setting sub goals and investing in some Penis Enlargement equipment, and lots of hard work.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello my new Penis Enlargement friends!

I a french Penis Enlargement newbie (maybe not = 3 month of training)

I discover that training and i love it!!

It's like a regular body training for me..........At the moment I do stretches and I began clamping 15 days ago for just 2 sets of 5 mn.............

The pics f your progress motivate me a lot.............I will post some to do the same for others!

Maybe I can help you with my background of sport training

bye and keep trainiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig !!

Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast