User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: 10 reasons why you are not gaining feat. ChilDsh

    Quote Originally Posted by Longth View Post
    Kinda feel like rest days should just be maintenance days instead. Just slows everything down without doing something. Just something small, not even close to what you'd normally do but still better than nothing.
    Yea I have too agree, active recovery right

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: 10 reasons why you are not gaining feat. ChilDsh

    great article

    but why does he advise against doing more than 15-20mins in the BM?
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

    Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

    My Routine & Progress Thread

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    98,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: 10 reasons why you are not gaining feat. ChilDsh

    Quote Originally Posted by ULTIM8GAINZ View Post
    great article

    but why does he advise against doing more than 15-20mins in the BM?
    I advise doing even less. The reason is fluid retention. FR is an enemy of tissue expansion. At the five minute mark many men start to take on fluid and this is why in SRT we use the 5x5x3 method. This method allows for 5 minutes of pumping followed by 5 minutes of SSJ and then repeat 3 times. This method has proven to be the fastest way to gain girth without the shit side effects. Some men can go much longer in the tube and they are rare. So gauge where you retain fluid and counter that with the SSJ.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: 10 reasons why you are not gaining feat. ChilDsh

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    I advise doing even less. The reason is fluid retention. FR is an enemy of tissue expansion. At the five minute mark many men start to take on fluid and this is why in SRT we use the 5x5x3 method. This method allows for 5 minutes of pumping followed by 5 minutes of SSJ and then repeat 3 times. This method has proven to be the fastest way to gain girth without the shit side effects. Some men can go much longer in the tube and they are rare. So gauge where you retain fluid and counter that with the SSJ.
    i'll have to experiment with the 553 then

    but y is FR enemy of tissue expansion?

    and what do u recommend the pressure intensity to be in these 5min sets?
    Last edited by ULTIM8GAINZ; 02-27-18 at 01:13 PM.
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

    Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

    My Routine & Progress Thread

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    98,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: 10 reasons why you are not gaining feat. ChilDsh

    Quote Originally Posted by ULTIM8GAINZ View Post
    i'll have to experiment with the 553 then

    but y is FR enemy of tissue expansion?

    and what do u recommend the pressure intensity to be in these 5min sets?
    Water retention is the enemy of tissue growth as the fluid blocks the inner tissue from expanding. I set at 5 minutes because this is when most men start to retain fluid. The actual routine will deliver upwards of an inch temporarily and that is all tissue expansion. The reason there is not fluid retention is the SSJ is used in between each set to disperse any and all fluid equally across your penis.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    924
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: 10 reasons why you are not gaining feat. ChilDsh

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Water retention is the enemy of tissue growth as the fluid blocks the inner tissue from expanding. I set at 5 minutes because this is when most men start to retain fluid. The actual routine will deliver upwards of an inch temporarily and that is all tissue expansion. The reason there is not fluid retention is the SSJ is used in between each set to disperse any and all fluid equally across your penis.
    i'm beginning to understand it more. i used the 5x5x3 in a session earlier as u will see in my progress thread. i also did a 6x3x6 right after b/c i wanted more expansion,but the main thing is i practiced the SSJ for about 3 minutes along with some DOWN JELQ for the remainder of the 5 minutes after every set

    i'll have to work up to 5mins of SSJ possibly. the challenge is maintaining good EQ for it. otherwise it was pretty solid for FR counteraction and as a girth exercise

    thank u man
    Goals:
    9.0 EL/7.5 EG
    Foreskin restoration

    Tools & Exercises:
    LM
    BM
    Cock-rings
    Ace wrap
    Clamping
    Erect bends
    Clamped erect RK & kegel holds
    Trampoline stretches
    Erect wet jelq

    My Routine & Progress Thread

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    98,729
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: 10 reasons why you are not gaining feat. ChilDsh

    Quote Originally Posted by ULTIM8GAINZ View Post
    i'm beginning to understand it more. i used the 5x5x3 in a session earlier as u will see in my progress thread. i also did a 6x3x6 right after b/c i wanted more expansion,but the main thing is i practiced the SSJ for about 3 minutes along with some DOWN JELQ for the remainder of the 5 minutes after every set

    i'll have to work up to 5mins of SSJ possibly. the challenge is maintaining good EQ for it. otherwise it was pretty solid for FR counteraction and as a girth exercise

    thank u man
    It takes time to get the SSJ down but oh so worth it! Your sets are perfect. if you can go beyond 5x5x3 go for it but be sure to go progressively and safely. Add a minute at a time when ready. But be aware that Fluid Retention starts for most at teh 5 minute mark, some as long as 10 minutes. There is some individual adjustments but for the most part this is the best girth routine out there.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. The REAL reasons why we are in Iraq.
    By goingdeeper in forum Deep Thoughts
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-21-04, 10:36 PM
  2. should any of these exercises be altered if you are not circumcised?
    By LeeJunFan in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-03, 12:51 PM
  3. 5 reasons why you wont succeed at PE....
    By stillwantmore in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-08-03, 04:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •