Post Thanks / Like

Cant find information on Wrinkles caused by PE stretch marks + just marks in general

I have managed to get myself stretch marks on my penis. While i would like some input on the extent that people feel these marks can go away. My main concern is the wrinkles that it gives my penis when it is flacid.

So my first question is, can or will the wrinkles go away at all? Im willing to buy wrinkle creams and such or not do anything if that will make them go away.

My second question is to what extent do penis stretch marks go/fade away?

I was able to find a thread that DLD talked about his stretch marks, but there is very little information about this on google.

Basically no information about wrinkles and this topic.

Looking forward to hearing what people have to say! Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cant find information on Wrinkles caused by PE stretch marks + just marks in gene

Battle marks will occur with growth, in most cases. I also have this stretch mark line underside of my penis.

One of the easiest methods is to accept the marks as a sign of growth and progress. About the wrinkling effect, just continuing your exercises and growing your flaccid could do the trick.

If there's redness to the marks, that willl fade away within time. There are several oils you can try to make the skin more supple and renegerate faster so to speak of.
    I am currently using Shea Butter and Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa). It has been just a moment, but they seem to be efficient on my skin.
    The quest doesn't ever end, I guess, but I think I might have found a product (shea butter) that my skin likes and doesn't cause ill effects. (Had some issues related to coconut oil, due to my skin type.)

There was an old thread about using derma needling to break up the marks. That's one way to go as well. Good results have been reported on other parts of the body.
    As the skin of the penis is quite thin, remember that when choosing a derma needling roll. (The same kind of you would use on under your eyes would be suitable on the penis, logically at least.)

There's also a thread about Apple Cider Vinegar against discoloration, which in some level could also diminish scarring. (Regarding to what I read online.)

So;

Shea butter
    Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)
    Apple Cider Vinegar (used more for discoloration, but good product to keep in mind)
    Derma needle roller (I would suggest trying oils before, this method has somewhat more risks and more work is involved)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Re: Cant find information on Wrinkles caused by PE stretch marks + just marks in gene

Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    Battle marks will occur with growth, in most cases. I also have this stretch mark line underside of my penis.

One of the easiest methods is to accept the marks as a sign of growth and progress. About the wrinkling effect, just continuing your exercises and growing your flaccid could do the trick.

If there's redness to the marks, that willl fade away within time. There are several oils you can try to make the skin more supple and renegerate faster so to speak of.
    I am currently using Shea Butter and Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa). It has been just a moment, but they seem to be efficient on my skin.
    The quest doesn't ever end, I guess, but I think I might have found a product (shea butter) that my skin likes and doesn't cause ill effects. (Had some issues related to coconut oil, due to my skin type.)

There was an old thread about using derma needling to break up the marks. That's one way to go as well. Good results have been reported on other parts of the body.
    As the skin of the penis is quite thin, remember that when choosing a derma needling roll. (The same kind of you would use on under your eyes would be suitable on the penis, logically at least.)

There's also a thread about Apple Cider Vinegar against discoloration, which in some level could also diminish scarring. (Regarding to what I read online.)

So;

Shea butter
    Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)
    Apple Cider Vinegar (used more for discoloration, but good product to keep in mind)
    Derma needle roller (I would suggest trying oils before, this method has somewhat more risks and more work is involved)
    Excellent Reply!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Are they there when erect? I've never understood the big deal.
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stillwantmore2 View Post
    Are they there when erect? I've never understood the big deal.
    I've already been seeing stretch marks with only 0.25" of growth and I don't mind at all. When erect they go away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cladre60 View Post
    I've already been seeing stretch marks with only 0.25" of growth and I don't mind at all. When erect they go away.
    PE stretch marks, for the most part, are very light and do disappear when erect.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!

Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    PE stretch marks, for the most part, are very light and do disappear when erect.
    It wouldn't bother me too much if they did show slightly when erect. I'm not entering my penis into any beauty pageants.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It wouldn't bother me too much if they did show slightly when erect. I'm not entering my penis into any beauty pageants.
    Be proud of the battle scars, they show you are a PE warrior!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Be proud of the battle scars, they show you are a PE warrior!
    stretching marks are ok IMHO.
    9X6 is my short term goal

Post Thanks / Like

Stretch marks in that area, even if visible when erect, won't be visible when "in use" lol. I understand its an aesthetic thing tho and there isn't anything wrong with that.

I think a little work towards prevention might curb stretch marks for those prone to them. Fortunately, most prevention techniques can help lessen the ones that you may already have. Arkailija's advice on the matter is really good for this. If you keep the skin moisturized and elastic as much as possible during your PE journey, stretch marks are less likely to occur. This may NOT be true for everybody as everyone is slightly different but it can help. Of course if you make massive gains in a short amount of time, the skin may not be able to keep up with this growth and indeed stretch (see people who change weight rapidly).

Personally, I too have found shea butter to be great for this. It takes time to clear up existing marks but it moisturizes effectively enough that the skin will have pretty good elasticity.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LONGERDICK7+ View Post
    stretching marks are ok IMHO.
    I got a long one on the bottom of my penis that is the length of the gains I have made, it is true proof of gains!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not entering my penis into any beauty pageants.
    I tried to enter mine in one, but the sash and tiara kept falling off :'(

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PolarWind View Post
    I tried to enter mine in one, but the sash and tiara kept falling off :'(
    Very few women have ever said I had a "beautiful penis." A few gay men, however..... (I'm straight but didn't mind providing them pictures for spank material).

Still I like whipping it out to pee or just look at it and seeing the wrinkles and stretch marks. It reminds me that my work is paying off.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Cant find information on Wrinkles caused by PE stretch marks + just marks in gene

I don't understand the issue; does the wrinkles make people think your penis is older than it actually is... botox scar removal.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    I don't understand the issue; does the wrinkles make people think your penis is older than it actually is... botox scar removal.
    lol

It could be cute:

or it could be very scary!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    Well you may be 35 but your penis is 94 according to these wrinkles.

When i'm post-workout flaccid hours later and I'm still feeling full and thick yet wrinkled I smile and fight back the urge to get an erection. Those wrinkles are your penis' way of saying, "look at all this extra skin waiting to be stretched out smooth by your erection. See how much I'm going to grow when I'm hard? I'm going to grow more than the last time!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Well you may be 35 but your penis is 94 according to these wrinkles.
    Funny, reminds me of a Facebook app that was going around last month. It took your profile picture and told you how old you were. I had my 3 year old Grandson as my profile picture and when I ran the application it said, from my profile picture I looked to be 100
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)

Post Thanks / Like

Funny, reminds me of a Facebook app that was going around last month. It took your profile picture and told you how old you were. I had my 3 year old Grandson as my profile picture and when I ran the application it said, from my profile picture I looked to be 100
    I have a friend who's always doing those. He's 57 but he has his high school yearbook photo as his profile pic. I always tell him he's cheating lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have a friend who's always doing those. He's 57 but he has his high school yearbook photo as his profile pic. I always tell him he's cheating lol.
    lol....I rarely use my picture, it is always my Grand babies or Son.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

!

(61% Off!)