Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    New routine and need advice

    Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've done any active PE and I mean a long time. So far this is what my routine looks like and I would like to keep it simple. Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated including reps and how long should I do it?


    1. 5 minutes hot wrap.
    2. The "Wet" Jelq - suggestions?
    3. Basic Stretch - suggestions?
    4. BTC Stretch - suggestions?
    5. Erect kegel - suggestions?
    6. Edging Session - suggestions?

    This is what I got so far do you think I need to improve it or what?

    1. 5 minutes hot wrap
    2. The "Wet" Jelq (three hundred -each hand counts as one rep)
    3. Basic Stretch (fithteen 30-second stretches)
    4. BTC Stretch (nine 30-second stretches)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: New routine and need advice

    my only suggestion would be to use as much intensity as your body can handle during each exercise...always strive for more on every rep.
    Best of luck!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by orgasmic19 View Post
    Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've done any active PE and I mean a long time. So far this is what my routine looks like and I would like to keep it simple. Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated including reps and how long should I do it?


    1. 5 minutes hot wrap.
    2. The "Wet" Jelq - suggestions?
    3. Basic Stretch - suggestions?
    4. BTC Stretch - suggestions?
    5. Erect kegel - suggestions?
    6. Edging Session - suggestions?

    This is what I got so far do you think I need to improve it or what?

    1. 5 minutes hot wrap
    2. The "Wet" Jelq (three hundred -each hand counts as one rep)
    3. Basic Stretch (fithteen 30-second stretches)
    4. BTC Stretch (nine 30-second stretches)
    This looks good but I would like to see more specifics so I can advise better. From what I can see you are doing:

    5 minute warmup
    Basic Stretch (which stretches?)
    BTC Stretch should be part of your basic stretching


    Let me lay out a routine that will be much better.

    Warm Up

    5 minutes of Bundled Stretching before Length Routine and girth work

    Basic Stretching: 3 Sets of each stretch below
    Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

    Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

    Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

    Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

    Basic Jelqing: 300 first 2 weeks
    after 2 weeks - 600 Jelqs

    PC Muscle Fitness
    100 quick Kegel squeezes

    3 times a week get in 10 minutes of Erect Stretches (grip below the head and stretch straight out)
    Get in 5 minutes of Expressive Stretches in every workout (let me know if you have equipment and I can advice on what technique to use)
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    This looks good but I would like to see more specifics so I can advise better. From what I can see you are doing:

    5 minute warmup
    Basic Stretch (which stretches?)
    BTC Stretch should be part of your basic stretching


    Let me lay out a routine that will be much better.

    Warm Up

    5 minutes of Bundled Stretching before Length Routine and girth work

    Basic Stretching: 3 Sets of each stretch below
    Behind The Cheeks to the Left: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Center: 30-seconds
    Behind The Cheeks to the Right: 30-seconds

    Straight Down to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Down to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Down Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

    Straight Out to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Out to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Out Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

    Straight Up to the Left: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Center: 30-seconds
    Straight Up to the Right: 30-seconds
    Straight Up Rotary Stretches: 25-Cranks

    Basic Jelqing: 300 first 2 weeks
    after 2 weeks - 600 Jelqs

    PC Muscle Fitness
    100 quick Kegel squeezes

    3 times a week get in 10 minutes of Erect Stretches (grip below the head and stretch straight out)
    Get in 5 minutes of Expressive Stretches in every workout (let me know if you have equipment and I can advice on what technique to use)
    It looks good to me, but I believe I don't have the equipment to do the expressive stretches. How long do you think this routine will take? I mean I was hoping for a short routine or at least a hour at max.

    How long do I hold each erect stretch and how many sets? And, are they the same as basic stretches listed above?
    Last edited by orgasmic19; 10-12-17 at 07:27 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by orgasmic19 View Post
    It looks good to me, but I believe I don't have the equipment to do the expressive stretches. How long do you think this routine will take? I mean I was hoping for a short routine or at least a hour at max.

    How long do I hold each erect stretch and how many sets? And, are they the same as basic stretches listed above?
    Expressive stretches can be done by hand, simply grip as close to the base as possible and stretch.

    The routine takes about 1 hour.

    Erect stretches should be held for 60 seconds and do 10 sets.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    145
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    2

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Are erect stretches the same as basic stretches and if so which ones do I do? and are there different types of expressive stretches? And one more question, should I do erect jelqing or basic semi-erect jelqing?
    Last edited by orgasmic19; 10-17-17 at 11:55 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by orgasmic19 View Post
    Are erect stretches the same as basic stretches and if so which ones do I do? and are there different types of expressive stretches? And one more question, should I do erect jelqing or basic semi-erect jelqing?
    Get 100% erect, grab your penis just below the head, and stretch straight out! Simple!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: New routine and need advice

    When I do erect stretches I like to pull from behind the head with one hand and push down at the base with my other hand. I also like to change the angle of the stretch from straight up to straight out.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    When I do erect stretches I like to pull from behind the head with one hand and push down at the base with my other hand. I also like to change the angle of the stretch from straight up to straight out.
    Always, in every manual stretch, anchor a hand at the base while stretching with the other hand belt the head. This is so important as it makes the stretch more focused on the shaft and ligaments than the skin. If you watch all of the MOS Stretching videos you will see this style of dual grip.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by doublelongdaddy View Post
    Always, in every manual stretch, anchor a hand at the base while stretching with the other hand belt the head. This is so important as it makes the stretch more focused on the shaft and ligaments than the skin. If you watch all of the MOS Stretching videos you will see this style of dual grip.
    I don't have access to them DLD or else I would of studied them

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,421
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by beardedbaldy View Post
    I don't have access to them DLD or else I would of studied them
    give this man the 'secret handshake' for Chrissakes, lol

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    728
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    6

    Re: New routine and need advice

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    give this man the 'secret handshake' for Chrissakes, lol
    😂😂😂😂

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •