User Tag List

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    bathmate only routine

    few things I'd like to cover here, in regards to using a bathmate across the next year.

    first and foremost I only want a bathmate routine (no massive jelq sessions, no manual stretching or other manual enlargement techniques) not out of laziness, its out of fear of injuring myself and I hate manually working my dick

    I'd like to focus on regular pumping and bathmate stretches

    can anyone share their permanent gains from using only a bathmate? (length and girth)

    has a bathmate ever been used successfully to lessen side curvature? or make it worse? (left for me, important)

    are bathmate stretches safe to perform?

    how long would it take to gain 0.5 girth and 0.5 length permanently approx (i'd like to be 7x6 nbpel, at 6.5x5.5nbpel currently)

    also any good routines

    any other advice or input greatly appreciated regarding this way of enlargement
    Last edited by mikeleebcfc; 12-31-17 at 04:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: bathmate only routine

    all your questions are within the tombs of progress logs, but since we only have a few hours left this year, I'll try and condense it for you:

    The first step is identifying which BM is appropriate for your current size and ultimate goal (you didn't mention if you own one). Given your current stats and where you want to be, I'd suggest The X40 and add-in the Vacuvin hand pump ( https://www.amazon.com/Original-Vacu.../B00004SAF4)or X40X which has a built-in hand pump. Go easy at first (it's hard not to get carried-away when you see the initial/temp gains)

    Employ 3 reps at 5 minutes each and in-between do a minute or two of jelq's or squeezes to reduce any built-up fluid retention (this will happen and if you're circumcised you'll get a ring/donut affect below the glans, don't be alarmed cuz it goes away).

    Once you've mastered the ability to secure the BM with enough suction to manually 'pull', you can do all the 'stretching exercises' while inside the cylinder...very powerful that you can actually feel the inner-penis being drawn-out.

    *pro-tip* use a water-soluble lubricant (I use hair conditioner) on your shaft/glans prior to entering, this will help prevent gaiter-bite and ease any friction pains.

    For reference, I began 3+ years ago at 6.375" bpel and 5.50" mseg, I'm currently 8"X7", but I've been very aggressive (sometimes overly so) and continue to try and exceed my 'max' with every session.

    Best of luck!
    Thanks mikeleebcfc thanked for this post

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: bathmate only routine

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    all your questions are within the tombs of progress logs, but since we only have a few hours left this year, I'll try and condense it for you:

    The first step is identifying which BM is appropriate for your current size and ultimate goal (you didn't mention if you own one). Given your current stats and where you want to be, I'd suggest The X40 and add-in the Vacuvin hand pump ( https://www.amazon.com/Original-Vacu.../B00004SAF4)or X40X which has a built-in hand pump. Go easy at first (it's hard not to get carried-away when you see the initial/temp gains)

    Employ 3 reps at 5 minutes each and in-between do a minute or two of jelq's or squeezes to reduce any built-up fluid retention (this will happen and if you're circumcised you'll get a ring/donut affect below the glans, don't be alarmed cuz it goes away).

    Once you've mastered the ability to secure the BM with enough suction to manually 'pull', you can do all the 'stretching exercises' while inside the cylinder...very powerful that you can actually feel the inner-penis being drawn-out.

    *pro-tip* use a water-soluble lubricant (I use hair conditioner) on your shaft/glans prior to entering, this will help prevent gaiter-bite and ease any friction pains.

    For reference, I began 3+ years ago at 6.375" bpel and 5.50" mseg, I'm currently 8"X7", but I've been very aggressive (sometimes overly so) and continue to try and exceed my 'max' with every session.

    Best of luck!
    thanks, and happy new year to you

    no I don't own a bathmate yet, I'm only 6.8 BPEL so would the x40 still be the one to buy?

    I will do that routine (have seen that quite a lot) I plan on just doing the pumping for a little while to get my dick used to the pump before beginning stretching, when i do though would you do pumping for girth, and then stretching on different occasions? or could you do both in the same session? and how frequently? 5 days on 2 off?

    so doing the stretches you've not injured yourself at all? and yeah plenty of conditioner about to use

    and lastly, congratulations on the fantastic gains, was that entirely from using the bathmate?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Gain Train
    Posts
    546
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3

    Re: bathmate only routine

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    all your questions are within the tombs of progress logs, but since we only have a few hours left this year, I'll try and condense it for you:

    The first step is identifying which BM is appropriate for your current size and ultimate goal (you didn't mention if you own one). Given your current stats and where you want to be, I'd suggest The X40 and add-in the Vacuvin hand pump ( https://www.amazon.com/Original-Vacu.../B00004SAF4)or X40X which has a built-in hand pump. Go easy at first (it's hard not to get carried-away when you see the initial/temp gains)

    Employ 3 reps at 5 minutes each and in-between do a minute or two of jelq's or squeezes to reduce any built-up fluid retention (this will happen and if you're circumcised you'll get a ring/donut affect below the glans, don't be alarmed cuz it goes away).

    Once you've mastered the ability to secure the BM with enough suction to manually 'pull', you can do all the 'stretching exercises' while inside the cylinder...very powerful that you can actually feel the inner-penis being drawn-out.

    *pro-tip* use a water-soluble lubricant (I use hair conditioner) on your shaft/glans prior to entering, this will help prevent gaiter-bite and ease any friction pains.

    For reference, I began 3+ years ago at 6.375" bpel and 5.50" mseg, I'm currently 8"X7", but I've been very aggressive (sometimes overly so) and continue to try and exceed my 'max' with every session.

    Best of luck!
    Great advice for sure. Much of the information you seek is in the logs of the Brothers.
    Thanks mikeleebcfc thanked for this post

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: bathmate only routine

    The X40 would be ideal for where you currently stand and where you want to be...and ramping-up slowly is very prudent. I haven't had any issues with the stretching exercises in The BM, but I have over-pumped 3 or 4 times resulting in a slight rupture of the urethra (sounds worse than it is and heals-up in a day or two). I tend to try and find that 'fine-line' between extreme pressure and injury, lol.

    DLD has written an article about 'the penis is more balloon than rope' (google it) and what he said made a lot of sense to me (we grow in all directions). The more you read/ask/hang-out, the more tips you'll pick-up...experimentation has been very helpful for me cuz we all react differently.
    Thanks mikeleebcfc thanked for this post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: bathmate only routine

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Schwanz Acht View Post
    The X40 would be ideal for where you currently stand and where you want to be...and ramping-up slowly is very prudent. I haven't had any issues with the stretching exercises in The BM, but I have over-pumped 3 or 4 times resulting in a slight rupture of the urethra (sounds worse than it is and heals-up in a day or two). I tend to try and find that 'fine-line' between extreme pressure and injury, lol.

    DLD has written an article about 'the penis is more balloon than rope' (google it) and what he said made a lot of sense to me (we grow in all directions). The more you read/ask/hang-out, the more tips you'll pick-up...experimentation has been very helpful for me cuz we all react differently.
    ideal, ill get one of those then

    ill be careful not to do that then haha sounds painful!

    ill check that DLD thread now, i take it all the good BM info is on the BM thread (please link us up if theres any hidden gems )

    thanks




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: bathmate only routine

    Good advice from BSA, he is the BM guru. I use the 5x5x3 method when EQ is high and will substitute wet jelqs when EQ is low. It is good if you can enter the tube with an erection if possible. It does not have to be 100% but at least 80% is what I aim for. It is good to advice to start off slow and work your way into higher pressure. I went a little too far a couple of weeks ago and suffered one of the urethra ruptures and while not really that painful, it does get your attention. It did heal up in a couple of days. Feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way as the brothers here are always willing to help. Happy New Year

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: bathmate only routine

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookn4girth View Post
    Good advice from BSA, he is the BM guru. I use the 5x5x3 method when EQ is high and will substitute wet jelqs when EQ is low. It is good if you can enter the tube with an erection if possible. It does not have to be 100% but at least 80% is what I aim for. It is good to advice to start off slow and work your way into higher pressure. I went a little too far a couple of weeks ago and suffered one of the urethra ruptures and while not really that painful, it does get your attention. It did heal up in a couple of days. Feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way as the brothers here are always willing to help. Happy New Year
    Thanks for clearing that up, kept seeing bsa mentioned on othere threads and didn't know who it was and he's here 😂

    My EQ is very good, going in 80% or higher and maintaining should be no problem.

    And yeah ill take it nice and easy, honestly can't wait to give it a go, and I will do! Thanks and all the best for 2018

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    AL
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: bathmate only routine

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeleebcfc View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up, kept seeing bsa mentioned on othere threads and didn't know who it was and he's here 😂

    My EQ is very good, going in 80% or higher and maintaining should be no problem.

    And yeah ill take it nice and easy, honestly can't wait to give it a go, and I will do! Thanks and all the best for 2018
    No problem at all, glad to help out whenever I can. Keep us posted

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    5,241
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    32

    Re: bathmate only routine

    Make sure you give us a full report after your 1st BM session, (I know I was 'blown-away')

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    98,691
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: bathmate only routine

    Subscribed and looking forward to your work.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •