Post Thanks / Like

Found supplements on Amazon?

Okay, guys I am looking for natural supplements again for increase sex drive and so on. Now I did have great results in the beginning with the DLD's Titan Pills, but later on built up a allergic reaction to them.

Now I don't know what caused my allergic reaction but some guys say it is probably yohimbie.

Now I am looking for natural supplements to not only increase blood flow, but also increase my semen loads as well. I found these supplements on Amazon so tell me what you guys think?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XYY97S7?psc=1

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Found supplements on Amazon?

I personally found HWG ineffective.

With proper cycling, the only supplements that worked for me is

Red Panax Ginseng in liquid extract form (2000mg of herb per serving)

Raw Maca Powder (red or black)

Post Thanks / Like

I might get this pills, but I am still looking around to be safe. I was wondering if it is possible to buy the Titan Pills without the Yohimbe and or L-Arginine?
    Last edited by orgasmic19; 06-02-17 at 10:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

The Amazon product you linked contains L-Arginine by the way.

I would go with GottaGetAGrip's advice and get some maca. Also check about roasting maca in the oven; many claim this takes away the possible ill effects some get from maca. And of course remember to cycle; some say four weeks on, one week off.

Yohimbe is one of the more allergising supplements or that some get ill effects from it easily. L-Arginine or L-Citrulline shouldn't be so polarizing though, but on the safer side, just get some Maca.
    It's adaptogenic and many claim that it will boost your sex drive AND also make your loads bigger. Personally for bigger loads I've used Swedish Flower Pollen, but Maca is supposed to work in that department as well.

Stay safe!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by orgasmic19 View Post
    I might get this pills, but I am still looking around to be safe. I was wondering if it is possible to buy the Titan Pills without the Yohimbe and or L-Arginine?
    I wouldn't waste my money on that product. First off, the Icarin content of the epimedium is far too low to be beneficial. And all the other ingredients, except maybe the maca, are in laughably low doses. L-arginine derived nitric oxide is hands down the best natural vasodilating substance on the planet. But I mean 20 mg of arginine hcl? Really? That's at best 15 mg of l-arginine and 5 mg hydrochloride. You need at least 5000 mg of free-form l-arginine to be of any benefit at all. Companies like that just throw all those 'buzz words' ingredients on the label to sucker you into buying.