Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Mixing supplements for bigger cum shots

How many of you guys ever mixed different supplements together and what do you advise?

I am thinking about making a smoothie for greater cum shots and libido. I was thinking about mixing pure horny goat weed powder into a blender along with lecithin powder, zinc gluconate powder, pygeum bark extract powder, maca root extract powder and L-lysine HCL powder for my cold sores. What do you guys think? And, is it safe to digest into a smoothie?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mixing supplements for bigger cum shots

Quote Originally Posted by orgasmic19 View Post
    How many of you guys ever mixed different supplements together and what do you advise?

I am thinking about making a smoothie for greater cum shots and libido. I was thinking about mixing pure horny goat weed powder into a blender along with lecithin powder, zinc gluconate powder, pygeum bark extract powder, maca root extract powder and L-lysine HCL powder for my cold sores. What do you guys think? And, is it safe to digest into a smoothie?
    Its going to taste like dirt!

Post Thanks / Like

i take lecithin, pygeum and zinc

took three weeks before i saw volume increase but it easily doubled when it kicked in.

also the precum runs like a faucet

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bty84 View Post
    i take lecithin, pygeum and zinc

took three weeks before i saw volume increase but it easily doubled when it kicked in.

also the precum runs like a faucet
    I just took these supplements today and feel a little sick afterwards, and it could be because I took them all at once. Do you usually take this all once or spread them out through the day?

Products
    NOW Zinc Gluconate 50mg, 250 Tablets
    PURE Naturals Pygeum Extract 100 Mg, 120
    PURE Naturals Lecithin non-gmo 1200 Mg, 240 count softgels.

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't get sick but I did take twice your amounts listed.

Post Thanks / Like

Supplements are best taken before or after a meal. I take Tribulus Terrestris on a daily basis as part of my diet/workout routine. I don't understand why Arginine is not on your list. That stuff is tested on big scale and should be safe to use. If you look at the MOS Titan pill incredients, it is also top of the list in terms of quantity.
    Phallosan Forte XL - LG Hanger - Thickwall UK Deluxe 3x10" Hydropump mod - Bathmate Goliath - Lumunu silicone cockring

Post Thanks / Like

As Chaoskampf said; timing is essential! Certain supplements (too many to name) go better with a meal where as some go better without. (Again, the list of those as well is too long to list.)

Mixing stuff into a smoothie is a relatively decent idea; in "juice" form the absorption can be stronger. But taste can be a problem! Maca has never been to my taste that much, atleast the varities I've tried.
    Other thing I've used is ashwagandha and oh boy; the taste is so bad! Couldn't mix it into a smoothie, juice or yoghurt, just plain nasty. But it's quite beneficial, among the same line as maca.
    So, what I essentially did is that I bought a capsule maker! Mine's a 24 caps at a time model for 00 size capsules. It has catered my needs quite well.
    Capsules are easy and the possibility to take those along is great. Well, to me anyway, I haven't had troubles swallowing pills or capsules, I know some have an issue.

Anyhow, I take quite many supplements at once as well. That 50mg Zinc is a bit much, not over the top, but I might consider taking that in the evening alone.
    Despite that I take many supplements on one go, it's actually better to space some out of the others. Some might have reactions together and absorption can be lowered.

Lecithin can make your stuff thicker and if you have issues with your muscles, the streaming ejaculate might not be so true.
    Remember proper hydration; water is the best choice! And if the taste of water bores you, you can use cucumber, strawberries etc., to give it some taste. And when you're properly hydrated the possibility of a bigger cumshot can be a reality. If one is too dry, there's not going to be that much volume.
    And as always, many supplements do take their time to work in your system; some can give results in a week or so, but many choices will take 1-3 months to really show an effect. Depends on where you start at, how your diet has been so far and how have you been hydrating yourself.

One last tip or thing to try; if you're not allergic to bee products, you could try bee pollen!

Post Thanks / Like

Refreshing my memory and re-thinking!

Just a heads up, Celery Seeds are supposed to give a boost as well. There's even some studies celery or celery seeds can raise certain pheromone receptor production in the male body.
    In simple terms, celery or celery seeds might make your sweat smell better to the opposite sex.

I have been "toying" around and there are certain key-elements to a bigger shot. One can be the refraining from sex 1-3 days before ejaculation.
    In a way the easiest way around.

Then come the supplements; Zinc, Flower Pollen, Lecithin for volume / whiteness and of course; water. Hydration is an essential key!

But; one must one forget the power of the muscles. So do your Kegels, reverse as well!

Lastly, sometimes it's just genetics. Some cum more naturally and some cum less naturally. It's best to find a way to be healthy and happy, regardless of the size of your man juice output. (This is a note to myself as well; lately I've been thinking about this subject a whole lot more than necessary.)