Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 82
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    on the other side of town, USA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    thanks a lot for that explanation...it sounds right to me ...i wish i just would have just stuck with it since i had the thing in the closet for months...i am getting some pain in the scrotom area...i think the little bit of shirt padding i have at the base of the extender isn't enough...it is kind of digging in a bit...i am gonna have to try to find something else to help out with that...but other than that...things are looking good...thanks again for all your help
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    32
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Red face Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    trying hard to understand how to use my extender. read over the pics, but there are a few questions i have. i don't want to come off as either a jerk or a newbie, but if i were being honest, i'd say i'm a little of both.

    hopefully this comes across more noob than jerk..get ready for a slew of questions:

    kirurgical tape = surgical tape, right?

    but then what is hiking padding?
    i'm not even sure where on the body that would go normally...

    i'm also not sure how to construct the noose strap padding and the hiking padding? could you go into detail about that with pictures?

    something i just noticed tonight was the post about a schedule to wear it for periods at a time. i thought the key with the extender was to wear it as long as possible. this is where i sound very newbie-ish: what's the harm in wearing it say, from when you get up in the day to when you go to bed? i've done this three days in the last week and i'm fine so far!

    are there other ways to wear an extender? dld mentioned stillwantmore's method. i'll search a little for it, but if someone has a link, i'd appreciate it.

    last, i must have a cheap extender, because i know nothing (and see no indicators) for tension. how important is this? can i continue to use my current model and "upgrade" later, say in a month or so when i've stuck to my routine?
    hhhnookie2
    Gettin' Bigger Every Day

    Start: 6" x ?" (BPEL)
    Now: 6.5" x ?" (BPEL)
    Goal: 8" x 6" (to be longer than my mattress is tall)
    ========

  3. #43
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Quote Originally Posted by hhhnookie2 View Post
    trying hard to understand how to use my extender. read over the pics, but there are a few questions i have. i don't want to come off as either a jerk or a newbie, but if i were being honest, i'd say i'm a little of both.

    hopefully this comes across more noob than jerk..get ready for a slew of questions:

    kirurgical tape = surgical tape, right?

    but then what is hiking padding?
    i'm not even sure where on the body that would go normally...

    i'm also not sure how to construct the noose strap padding and the hiking padding? could you go into detail about that with pictures?

    something i just noticed tonight was the post about a schedule to wear it for periods at a time. i thought the key with the extender was to wear it as long as possible. this is where i sound very newbie-ish: what's the harm in wearing it say, from when you get up in the day to when you go to bed? i've done this three days in the last week and i'm fine so far!

    are there other ways to wear an extender? dld mentioned stillwantmore's method. i'll search a little for it, but if someone has a link, i'd appreciate it.

    last, i must have a cheap extender, because i know nothing (and see no indicators) for tension. how important is this? can i continue to use my current model and "upgrade" later, say in a month or so when i've stuck to my routine?

    Hi there! I´ll try my best to explain....


    Yes, it is surgical tape.

    Hiking material - A foam material used to sit on when it is cold, and you are for example hiking in the north. This is sold as a "sitting pad" and is very and cheap can be found in many shops in colder countries. Someimes it has a polyester fabric on the outside of the sitting pad.


    The schedule is for getting used to the feeling, and to get your penis used to the long amount of tension. To ease in to it.

    The tension is extremly important. I´d say since yo just started and you can wear it all day long, you are most likely using very little tension.

    When having proper tension, you will start to feel fatique after about 1 hour and will start to think about taking it off.

    So my recommendation for you is to buy a good extender that have tension marks on it. I would recommend the JES or the FASTSIZE.

    There are as far as I know only one way to put on the extender. The difference is the wrapping/padding methods that different users use.

    The hiking padding construction - I only cut a piece as big as the pic.

    The leather tube around the noose strap - is sewn together as a tube (in leather), I used leather from a working glove and kept the fleece padding inside.

    Hope this help you out!

    Best regards,
    Fed
    Started oct 2004
    bpel 6.5" (16.5 cm)
    nbpel 6" (15,24 cm)
    girth 5"

    july 15 2010
    midshaft girth: 14,9cm (5,85")
    base girth: 16cm (6,3")
    nbpel: 20,3 cm (8")
    bpel: 21,5 cm (8,5")

    my PE rotine/progress thread with pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=31966

    Height increase journey continued june 1 2011
    start morning height oct 2008: 174,7 cm (record height reached mid 2009 176,2 cm, lost some since then)
    morning height june 1 2011 175,4 cm
    morning height aug 8 2011 176,0 cm
    HI journey: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lating-project


    Before there were legends, there had to be heroes. Before there were horses, there had to be ponys

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    on the other side of town, USA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,272
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    i don't know where you are at in the world..but as oppose to the hiking material...you can substitute foam pipe insulation that you can get at any hardware store...i don't know your size...but you just want to find one that will atleast slide past your penis head...when you find the pipe insulation you want to cut pieces about 1/2 inch think...so the noose can fit over on top of it...and if you can wear it all day then something isn't right...the tension bars is what really gives you the stretch...as you are wearing it now...it is like a ads (all day stretcher) which might improve your flaccid a bit...but in order to gain using an extender you have to stress the ligs in the penis and that is where the tension comes in...when i first started i would only wear my extender for 1/2 hr at a time because it got uncomfortable after a bit...especially at the base of my penis..but i felt like i was doing something right...my extender is from x4labs..and it has 3 tension bars on it...
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow, Learn as if you were to live forever

  5. #45
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Quote Originally Posted by twins172_up View Post
    i don't know where you are at in the world..but as oppose to the hiking material...you can substitute foam pipe insulation that you can get at any hardware store...i don't know your size...but you just want to find one that will atleast slide past your penis head...when you find the pipe insulation you want to cut pieces about 1/2 inch think...so the noose can fit over on top of it...and if you can wear it all day then something isn't right...the tension bars is what really gives you the stretch...as you are wearing it now...it is like a ads (all day stretcher) which might improve your flaccid a bit...but in order to gain using an extender you have to stress the ligs in the penis and that is where the tension comes in...when i first started i would only wear my extender for 1/2 hr at a time because it got uncomfortable after a bit...especially at the base of my penis..but i felt like i was doing something right...my extender is from x4labs..and it has 3 tension bars on it...
    Great advice twins!

    Yes, the gray pipe insulation padding is almost the exact same material as the hiking material I use.
    Started oct 2004
    bpel 6.5" (16.5 cm)
    nbpel 6" (15,24 cm)
    girth 5"

    july 15 2010
    midshaft girth: 14,9cm (5,85")
    base girth: 16cm (6,3")
    nbpel: 20,3 cm (8")
    bpel: 21,5 cm (8,5")

    my PE rotine/progress thread with pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=31966

    Height increase journey continued june 1 2011
    start morning height oct 2008: 174,7 cm (record height reached mid 2009 176,2 cm, lost some since then)
    morning height june 1 2011 175,4 cm
    morning height aug 8 2011 176,0 cm
    HI journey: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lating-project


    Before there were legends, there had to be heroes. Before there were horses, there had to be ponys

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Great thread! Thanks guys. The base digs into the skin and scrotum region and after time, it starts to pinch and get uncomfortable. It's bearable but figuring a padding to minimize the pain is very helpful.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Good instructions Fedora. Obtained some nice tips from you, thanks.
    I've been using mine extender(X4) for a week now. It's a simple device, but requires some serious thinking concerning wrapping and mounting.
    I only use one 50cm x 5cm cotton bandage from a t-shirt as wrap. I use the comfort strap of X4.
    My biggest issue with the extender was to get my dick stretched and strapped. After a lot frustration, I came up with a better mount step for me, which allows me to increase my stretching length and makes it a lot quicker for me.
    1. What I do is, separate the extender where the first extention bars are screwed in.
    2. Apply the wrapping.
    3. Put the extender-base part on.
    4. Strap the penis in the other part.
    5. Put the screws in an angle against the holes, get the bars of the both separated parts straight and screw them in for unificiation.
    6. Adjust tension.
    Hopefully I'm not reposting an idea.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Quote Originally Posted by KingCobra View Post
    Good instructions Fedora. Obtained some nice tips from you, thanks.
    I've been using mine extender(X4) for a week now. It's a simple device, but requires some serious thinking concerning wrapping and mounting.
    I only use one 50cm x 5cm cotton bandage from a t-shirt as wrap. I use the comfort strap of X4.
    My biggest issue with the extender was to get my dick stretched and strapped. After a lot frustration, I came up with a better mount step for me, which allows me to increase my stretching length and makes it a lot quicker for me.
    1. What I do is, separate the extender where the first extention bars are screwed in.
    2. Apply the wrapping.
    3. Put the extender-base part on.
    4. Strap the penis in the other part.
    5. Put the screws in an angle against the holes, get the bars of the both separated parts straight and screw them in for unificiation.
    6. Adjust tension.
    Hopefully I'm not reposting an idea.
    that´s creative, great work!
    Started oct 2004
    bpel 6.5" (16.5 cm)
    nbpel 6" (15,24 cm)
    girth 5"

    july 15 2010
    midshaft girth: 14,9cm (5,85")
    base girth: 16cm (6,3")
    nbpel: 20,3 cm (8")
    bpel: 21,5 cm (8,5")

    my PE rotine/progress thread with pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=31966

    Height increase journey continued june 1 2011
    start morning height oct 2008: 174,7 cm (record height reached mid 2009 176,2 cm, lost some since then)
    morning height june 1 2011 175,4 cm
    morning height aug 8 2011 176,0 cm
    HI journey: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lating-project


    Before there were legends, there had to be heroes. Before there were horses, there had to be ponys

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    I have added a smart thing that really solves the problem with the tube falling out of the sockets underneath the headpiece. I use a (dont know the english word) rubber band type that girls use for their ponytal. I fold it one time and put it around the glans and the heapiece as the last thing after I am fully mounted. I let the rubber band rest just below the glans (on the hiking material piece). Works awesome. I can put up a picture if someone wants (hard to explain this with words!).
    Started oct 2004
    bpel 6.5" (16.5 cm)
    nbpel 6" (15,24 cm)
    girth 5"

    july 15 2010
    midshaft girth: 14,9cm (5,85")
    base girth: 16cm (6,3")
    nbpel: 20,3 cm (8")
    bpel: 21,5 cm (8,5")

    my PE rotine/progress thread with pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=31966

    Height increase journey continued june 1 2011
    start morning height oct 2008: 174,7 cm (record height reached mid 2009 176,2 cm, lost some since then)
    morning height june 1 2011 175,4 cm
    morning height aug 8 2011 176,0 cm
    HI journey: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lating-project


    Before there were legends, there had to be heroes. Before there were horses, there had to be ponys

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Quote Originally Posted by fedora View Post
    I have added a smart thing that really solves the problem with the tube falling out of the sockets underneath the headpiece. I use a (dont know the english word) rubber band type that girls use for their ponytal. I fold it one time and put it around the glans and the heapiece as the last thing after I am fully mounted. I let the rubber band rest just below the glans (on the hiking material piece). Works awesome. I can put up a picture if someone wants (hard to explain this with words!).
    You're using your wrap for all day use right? Any ideas on how often those materiales should be substituted, if I was to just use it for an occasional hanging session say every other day?

    Also your wrapping is mentioned as a good idea for the length master. Any experience on that one?

    Oh, and if you have the time for it, a picture of the above explanation would be nice. And again does it have any relevance to the LM?

  11. #51
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    I use my wrapping/padding during each set of extender (which is about 1 hour) then I take the extender off, and also all the padding, to get full circulation in the penis. After about 1 hour I put it back on etc. So depending on how many hours I wear the extender, that´s how many hours I have the padding on.

    For the coh. gauze closest to the penis, I change it every second day.

    The t-shirt material - I change about 1 time/week

    The piece of hiking material I change when it starts to fall apart, after about a week or two.

    The important material that you need to change more often is of course the material (in my case the coh.gauze) that is directly attached to your penis (for hygieic reasons!).

    If you change the coh.gauze every second day you use the hanger (means every fourth day if you use it every second day) is a good direction I think.

    Don´t know about how well it works for The Length Master, haven´t bought myself one yet!


    Quote Originally Posted by ronron234 View Post
    You're using your wrap for all day use right? Any ideas on how often those materiales should be substituted, if I was to just use it for an occasional hanging session say every other day?

    Also your wrapping is mentioned as a good idea for the length master. Any experience on that one?

    Oh, and if you have the time for it, a picture of the above explanation would be nice. And again does it have any relevance to the LM?
    Started oct 2004
    bpel 6.5" (16.5 cm)
    nbpel 6" (15,24 cm)
    girth 5"

    july 15 2010
    midshaft girth: 14,9cm (5,85")
    base girth: 16cm (6,3")
    nbpel: 20,3 cm (8")
    bpel: 21,5 cm (8,5")

    my PE rotine/progress thread with pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=31966

    Height increase journey continued june 1 2011
    start morning height oct 2008: 174,7 cm (record height reached mid 2009 176,2 cm, lost some since then)
    morning height june 1 2011 175,4 cm
    morning height aug 8 2011 176,0 cm
    HI journey: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lating-project


    Before there were legends, there had to be heroes. Before there were horses, there had to be ponys

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Great Post, cheers

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    My biggest problem with the fastsize is the loss of tension due to the slippage of the noose.
    How do you deal with this?

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Quote Originally Posted by laocoon View Post
    My biggest problem with the fastsize is the loss of tension due to the slippage of the noose.
    How do you deal with this?
    Maybe grab a SizeGenetics strap style attachment, I am pretty sure the FastSize will accept this type of attachment.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Yeah I was thinking about that. Ill try contacting sizegenetics directly and if not then maybe the rep on here can hook me up.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Quote Originally Posted by laocoon View Post
    Yeah I was thinking about that. Ill try contacting sizegenetics directly and if not then maybe the rep on here can hook me up.
    You can order it by going to this link:
    http://track.moreniche.com/hit.php?w=211163&s=24&a=2244

    At the bottom of the page there is a link for SPARE PARTS, click that and they are right there. I think it is $4o for 2.
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    343
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    thanks again dld!

  18. #58
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Quote Originally Posted by laocoon View Post
    My biggest problem with the fastsize is the loss of tension due to the slippage of the noose.
    How do you deal with this?
    Sorry for the late reply!

    Here´s what I do:

    Material: Hair elastic band (you now the fabric looking elastic band that women use to hold their pony tail)

    After I finished mounting my extender, with the silicone loop ends inserted in the "holders" underneath the extender head, I take the elastic band, stretch it and wrap it two times around the whole headpiece (with my penis in place).
    The elastic band holds the silicone loop in place in the "holders" underneath, prevent the silicone ends from popping out of them.

    Hope it helps ya´out!
    Started oct 2004
    bpel 6.5" (16.5 cm)
    nbpel 6" (15,24 cm)
    girth 5"

    july 15 2010
    midshaft girth: 14,9cm (5,85")
    base girth: 16cm (6,3")
    nbpel: 20,3 cm (8")
    bpel: 21,5 cm (8,5")

    my PE rotine/progress thread with pics:
    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=31966

    Height increase journey continued june 1 2011
    start morning height oct 2008: 174,7 cm (record height reached mid 2009 176,2 cm, lost some since then)
    morning height june 1 2011 175,4 cm
    morning height aug 8 2011 176,0 cm
    HI journey: http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...lating-project


    Before there were legends, there had to be heroes. Before there were horses, there had to be ponys

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    50
    Posts
    95,774
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    great idea, thanks Fedora!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: Fedoras pics of padding for extender use

    Would it be possible for you to make a short video explaining what you're doing while you do it to better show the process?
    Bite me... wait no... don't do that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Great Wrapping Technique For Extender Use
    By ADF in forum SizeGenetics Penis Extender ADS Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-28-14, 07:46 PM
  2. silicone sleeve for extended use?
    By steverocksyo in forum Alternative & Experimental Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-11, 10:36 AM
  3. Great Wrapping Technique For Extender Use
    By ADF in forum Penis Enlargement Newbie Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-11, 02:41 PM
  4. Little history of my penis extender use and question.
    By Hi_I_AM_neW19 in forum SizeGenetics Penis Extender ADS Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-04-10, 08:25 AM
  5. comfort tips for extender use
    By fedora in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-06, 06:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •