Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: The Ring of Power, Now For sale!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDickler View Post
    Mine has been sitting in a drawer for months now. I got tired of trying to keep it from falling apart all the damn time. Do you have a fix for that? No kind of glue seems to work in holding the metal inside of the tubing.
    You have to replace the tubing every so often because it wears out(expands) eventually from the metals(zinc/Copper) reaction with oxygen.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ring of Power, Now For sale!!

Like Threak-X said. I've bought silicone tubing from a shop that sells rubber, silicone etc. material. Buy few meters to have it last for a while. One thing I did was the down part I had silicone tubing and on the upper side a string with a button lock. Easily adjustable! Of course some tools (drill etc.,) are needed.

One could sand the ends of the rods to a bit more coarse texture, to give them grip. For that 60 - 100 sandpaper should do fine.

Post Thanks / Like

Where can I buy this product?

Post Thanks / Like

Could you please tell me how I can get a ring of power please?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkailija View Post
    Like Threak-X said. I've bought silicone tubing from a shop that sells rubber, silicone etc. material. Buy few meters to have it last for a while. One thing I did was the down part I had silicone tubing and on the upper side a string with a button lock. Easily adjustable! Of course some tools (drill etc.,) are needed.

One could sand the ends of the rods to a bit more coarse texture, to give them grip. For that 60 - 100 sandpaper should do fine.
    Don't think Supra still sells them. You can make your own for around $10USD
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stillwantmore2 View Post
    Don't think Supra still sells them. You can make your own for around $10USD
    would you or anyone, for that matter, have a schematic?

Post Thanks / Like

I'm new here and to forums in general, I want to purchase one of these rings of power. Will you please get back to me on how to do that? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Google is your friend. I don't think the original guy still makes these. They were very over priced when he was anyway. You can make your own for around $15 USD. You can Google search things like "make blakoe ring", "home made ring of power", "buy blakoe ring", "buy ring of power".
    Owner/Designer Of Malehanger Penis Hanger

Keepin' It Real Since 1999

Buy MaleHanger HERE $49.99+Shipping Ships Worldwide!
    Likes arkailija liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I get mine from megabiz.net

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526