Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: thepenisbible :section of penis growth

You should massage yourself so you can bring all the nutrients to the penis and bring yourself where you want to ejaculate but do not ejaculate.This is ballooning of the penis.This will bring more blood.The penis bible says to do this up to five times.To my understanding the more frequent and long erection you have is the key

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigB_3456 View Post
    I tried it for 90 days (even though 60 is what is supposed to be done) and ballooned 10 or more times daily. I think at most I gained about a 1/4 of an inch in length, but nothing in girth. But nowhere did it say how much to take of any of the supplements. This is what I started off with daily:

500mg L-Arginine
    500mg L-Tyrosine
    1300mg Primrose Oil
    330mg Choline
    1 scoop of whey protein mixed with milk(I think its about 45g of protein)
    3 sprays of HGH 3 times a day.
    3 liters of water

I did go back and read over it again and noticed that it said to do 2g of L-Arginine. So I'm starting back up again but with different amounts.

2000mg L-Arginine
    2000mg L-Tyrosine
    770mg Choline
    and I keep the others the same.
    1300mg Primrose Oil
    1 scoop of whey protein
    3 liters of water

I'll let you guys know if anything changes. I hope so considering I just spent another $80 on supplements.
    Hey BigB_3456

Is 5-HTP (serotonine) needed to achieve gains? If so, in what doses and when? Also If I am taking each supplement at different times of the day, then when do I do Ballooning? After each taken supplement or after all supplements at the end of the day? Or can I just do it anytime I want once I begin taking the supplements as they will already have become active in my body. This is of course without actually ejaculating just getting hard for as long as possible.

Thank you so much, you have been more help than anyone I have talked to.

Also have you noticed any difference in your gains since you started taking the updated amounts?

Please if possible can you also send me an email as well if it is not to much trouble, if not then of course I will already be happy with you helping me regardless.
    Last edited by kenblackwood; 12-16-10 at 12:54 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by betterpenis123 View Post
    right here it goes the supplements need to create the growth are

choline-choline bitartrate or phosphatidyle choline
    HGH spray
    tyrosine - dopamine
    l-argnine
    5-HTP-serotonin
    water-3-litres
    evening primose-PGE-1 precurser

ok il startt with choline, the choline is a neurotransmitter, which can greatly improve erections meaning more blood can enter the penis and so more DHT can enter there and help the liver produce the required enzymes and done so that the body can make more DHt by 5-alpha reductase, i often take choline bitartrate.

HGH as you all know is need for growing things and aswelll is need by the penis, thepenisbible said you should use or it is better to use a spray because they can be absorbed better into the body.

tyrosine an amino acid is needed to manufacture dopamine which in turn makes more testosterone in the testes, therefore more DHT is manufactured aswell.- im my opinion waste of time unless you dont have a high protein diet.

L-arginine- used to produce nitric oxide to help dilate the vessels or relax them and used to expand the chambers of the penis - inmy opinion waste of time unless you dont have a high protein diet,

5-HTP serotonin precursor- quite important used to prevent premature ejaculation, and helps prevent dopamine getting converted to adrenaline which will lead to ejaculate faster and the dopamine needed to help make testosterone may be less efficient, so quite important, and maybe just the answer to cure Penis Enlargement.

water is needed to thicken the blood like in puberty when you made more red blood cells, this is useful in transporting all the nutrients around the body and powering your erections, i know 3 litres maybe a bit too much but it all depends on what you do but me personally i go to the gym a lot so i drink around that much per day.

evening primose- PGE-1 precursor, this is needed to grow the skin of the penis so the extra skin can accomodate the exrta size of the penis, aswell can help make the spongy tissues of the penis more elastic and stretchy so it can expand a lot better. BUT very important point when you reach your size of penis size, and you want to stop growth, stop taking the evening primose. personally me bcus im havnt hardly got any foreskin this is quite important.

last bot not least he said you have to massage, i rememer him saying "if you have just 10 minutes a day time to yourself, would do a world of good for penis health and testosterone production" basically its just like penis ballooning bcus he said massage the groins , balls, base especially, shaft and then upper shaft, and the take yourself to point of no return ,3-5 times, will create DHT receptors after that you are free to ejaculate, but he said the more you do it, as in do it to point of no return more, than 3-5 times , the more the penis will grow. But personally i do this up to 10 times and then ejaculate.

But warning he said the more you ejaculate the less serotonin you have and as you all know serotonin is important to us, if you are like young like 18-24 then you can ejaculate like 4-5 times a week but please dont overdo it bcus you will really stress the body and penis growth is less likely to happen ever, if youre above 30 you can only ejaculate once and above 45 dont ejaculate at all bcus your testicular function is not as great as the younger people.

from that aswell he said that choline will help staighten up curved penises apart from thats about it
    I was wondering what doses of 5-HTP is needed daily and at what times do you take it?

Post Thanks / Like

Where do you buy the suppliments?

Post Thanks / Like

This was everyday?!?

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=betterpenis123;348071]right here it goes the supplements need to create the growth are

choline-choline bitartrate or phosphatidyle choline
    HGH spray
    tyrosine - dopamine
    l-argnine
    5-HTP-serotonin
    water-3-litres
    evening primose-PGE-1 precurser

good day.. i just want to ask if its ok if you can give me the procedure on using this supplement.. and if i chose only the choline and evening primose i want to know the detail on how to use them? thank u.

Post Thanks / Like

What's the order your supposed to take the active ingredients??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The only Gospel on PE is here in the Brotherhood anything else is Heretical!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigB_3456 View Post
    I tried it for 90 days (even though 60 is what is supposed to be done) and ballooned 10 or more times daily. I think at most I gained about a 1/4 of an inch in length, but nothing in girth. But nowhere did it say how much to take of any of the supplements. This is what I started off with daily:

500mg L-Arginine
    500mg L-Tyrosine
    1300mg Primrose Oil
    330mg Choline
    1 scoop of whey protein mixed with milk(I think its about 45g of protein)
    3 liters of water

I did go back and read over it again and noticed that it said to do 2g of L-Arginine. So I'm starting back up again but with different amounts.

2000mg L-Arginine
    2000mg L-Tyrosine
    770mg Choline
    and I keep the others the same.
    1300mg Primrose Oil
    1 scoop of whey protein
    3 liters of water

I'll let you guys know if anything changes. I hope so considering I just spent another $80 on supplements.
    I'm wondering when I should take these supplements and how to take them? Should I take the full dosage in the morning, split the dosage morning and night or take the full dosage twice a day?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: thepenisbible :section of penis growth

Quote Originally Posted by Coqueto View Post
    I'm wondering when I should take these supplements and how to take them? Should I take the full dosage in the morning, split the dosage morning and night or take the full dosage twice a day?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated
    If you do any research on these recommended amino-acids, proteins, and vitamins. You will find that you get these probably from foods you eat within your daily diet. With protein, the body can only absorb about 30 to 40 grams of protein per meal. Anything more is simply wasted. The 3-liters of (101 ounces) is the daily recommended amount, providing you are not consuming other liquids such as coffee, teas, soda, juices as well. The HGH (Human Growth Hormone) spray is not actually HGH, your body produces HGH through the pituitary gland, which decreases with age. The spray is a supplement to increase your body's own production of HGH. There is a recommended daily maximum dosage with all these items and going over may cause some side affects. Personally, I always divided the vitamins and amino-acids recommended daily amount in two, every 12-hours, They are supplements only if you are not getting enough on a daily basis with your diet, not replacements, you still need to eat a healthy diet.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    If you do any research on these recommended amino-acids, proteins, and vitamins. You will find that you get these probably from foods you eat within your daily diet. With protein, the body can only absorb about 30 to 40 grams of protein per meal.
    I would cut that in half and say anything above 15-20 grams of protein 25 grams max is way too much.
    Date: 01.2012 05.2012 06.2012 08.2013 08.2015 12.2015 01.2016 02.2016 03.2016 09.2016 01.2017
    BPEL: 5.3in* 5.7in* 6.2in* 6.7in 6.7in 6.9in 6.9in 6.9in 7.1in 7.3in 7.5in
    NBPEL: 3.9in 4.3in 4.8in 5.3in 5.7in 5.9in 5.9in 5.9in - - -
    EG: 4.3in 4.7in 5.2in 5.2in 5.1in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.3in 5.4in
    BPFSL: - - - - - - - - - >7.3in<=7.5in 7.5in
    *Estimated based upon the BPEL-NBPEL difference aka fat pad from 08.2013
    Click here to see my progress

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234