User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 144
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    Vachangers are like a person using crutches. You cant get a compression type to work so you go with the baby type. I would like science to advance so they can help your voice not sound like a twelve year old chick XDXDXD
    You realize I edit the video to change my voice? Well, you probably didn't know that. God you are something special.
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

    Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

    Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    🌙🍌💯💯💯
    Posts
    5,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Yeah bro I know you tried to change it but it didn't quite work you still sound like Alvin and the chipmunks

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    I use to use it and never had any problems with it but tried just the sleeve one day and it worked better. I think it was a sealing sleeve but I cut it to the perfect size so it doesn't matter
    going to try your set up tomorrow. Will report how it goes. Thanks for the pics, they really help.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by templnite View Post
    Yeah bro I know you tried to change it but it didn't quite work you still sound like Alvin and the chipmunks
    Members like you being accepted here are the reason many don't come back. MOS actually loses quality posters b/c of you and members like you. You are bad for MOS's bottom line at the end of the day. You'd be banned by every other forum a long time ago. Even non PE related forums.

    ANyone reading this please start at post #12. Pay special attention to the uselessness of tempinites posts
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

    Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

    Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by deadwood187 View Post
    going to try your set up tomorrow. Will report how it goes. Thanks for the pics, they really help.
    You're very welcome. Just be sure to pull back your foreskin as much as possible.
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

    Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

    Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    🌙🍌💯💯💯
    Posts
    5,208
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Don't cry now

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    I use to use it and never had any problems with it but tried just the sleeve one day and it worked better. I think it was a sealing sleeve but I cut it to the perfect size so it doesn't matter


    Thx a tonne for your help. Its highly appreciated, you dont know how much

    I dont feel comfortable with wrapping but beleive this is the way to go to further my PE

    Where did u get the VH3?

    And do u believe in using the same water method for a vac-extender setup?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Whitewood View Post
    Thx a tonne for your help. Its highly appreciated, you dont know how much

    I dont feel comfortable with wrapping but beleive this is the way to go to further my PE

    Where did u get the VH3?

    And do u believe in using the same water method for a vac-extender setup?
    you're very welcome. I got it from autoextender. I've never used the vacextender
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

    Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

    Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    you're very welcome. I got it from autoextender. I've never used the vacextender

    I meant to ask what your thoughts were regarding using water for an extender setup?

    I guess if you're using vac with water for hanging itll be fine when attached to an extender.

    The noose and vlc just arent working good for me and im hoping the vac setups are the way to go

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Whitewood View Post
    I meant to ask what your thoughts were regarding using water for an extender setup?

    I guess if you're using vac with water for hanging itll be fine when attached to an extender.

    The noose and vlc just arent working good for me and im hoping the vac setups are the way to go
    If you have a lot or meaty foreskin stay away from Vachangers. It made my head so fat my wife won't have sex with me anymore

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    I hang up to 13 lbs with the VH3 without any problems. I use water instead of tape and other materials though to prevent blistering or discoloration. Water works amazing. I hang 13lbs for up to an hour straight. I will be getting the LG hanger soon and supposed it supports more weight even easier.I'll soon find out.

    I only recommend using any vacuum hanger with water. I'll be making a video showing how I apply it someday
    tried your method with water. It actually caused MORE swelling than no water. Vachanger goes in garbage tonight. I have one last device to try and I am done.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by deadwood187 View Post
    tried your method with water. It actually caused MORE swelling than no water. Vachanger goes in garbage tonight. I have one last device to try and I am done.
    Please share pics of these results. Also pics of your set up. Even better would be videos b/c then you could get better help. With the easy access to camera phones everyone should be posting vids and pics to receive better help. Especially if they are truly interested in enlarging their penis. I would like to see what your swelling looks like.

    Everyone's body is different but it is very odd would get enough head enlargement so that your wife won't have sex with you but you are still trying PE when clearly you weren't to small for here if you have now become to uncomfortable for her to want to have sex with.

    How much did you try hanging? You should start at 2-3 lbs. Most likely just 2 would be a good place to start. And how long did you try hanging for. I started off with much less time then the 60 minutes I do now.

    If you used to much weight and for to long then it completely makes sense.

    Please share much more info overall. That way men can learn and better understand your experience. PE needs detail otherwise posts are useless to helping advance the various forms of PE
    Last edited by youknowme123321; 11-24-15 at 01:33 AM.
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

    Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

    Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    Please share pics of these results. Also pics of your set up. Even better would be videos b/c then you could get better help. With the easy access to camera phones everyone should be posting vids and pics to receive better help. Especially if they are truly interested in enlarging their penis. I would like to see what your swelling looks like.

    Everyone's body is different but it is very odd would get enough head enlargement so that your wife won't have sex with you but you are still trying PE when clearly you weren't to small for here if you have now become to uncomfortable for her to want to have sex with.

    How much did you try hanging? You should start at 2-3 lbs. Most likely just 2 would be a good place to start. And how long did you try hanging for. I started off with much less time then the 60 minutes I do now.

    If you used to much weight and for to long then it completely makes sense.

    Please share much more info overall. That way men can learn and better understand your experience. PE needs detail otherwise posts are useless to helping advance the various forms of PE


    Set up was like yours to the "t". Bell with sealing sheath, water inside. I hung with 6 pounds but I have been working myself up to this. I just didn't start at 6. This is where I am having huge problems- at 6 pounds. It is beating up my penis bad. I am taking a few days off and going back to 2.5 for longer times. Maybe I am not made for heavy hanging. I have had zero issues until I hit 6 pounds so that may be the max for me. I think 2-3 pounds may be enough. If people gain (supposedly) with an extender which exerts a lot less pressure than I should gain with 2-3 pounds over 4 hrs. a day...hopefully

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    5

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by deadwood187 View Post
    If you have a lot or meaty foreskin stay away from Vachangers. It made my head so fat my wife won't have sex with me anymore


    I do have alot of foreskin.

    But I plan on using the vac with water for an extender first to get used to it, as im not ready for hanging just yet.

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Whitewood View Post
    I do have alot of foreskin.

    But I plan on using the vac with water for an extender first to get used to it, as im not ready for hanging just yet.
    extender will do the same thing due to time needed to wear it. The problem with hanging and meaty foreskin is "they" say the growth sweet spot is 10-11 lbs. I can't even go to 6 without massive pain and foreskin issues. Nothing works to stop it either.I am also skeptical about guy who say they do 10+ pounds. I know he posted pics but it's not really hanging SD so...... His pics looks like it SO and it's not hanging weight.

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    51
    Posts
    101,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    176
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by deadwood187 View Post
    tried your method with water. It actually caused MORE swelling than no water. Vachanger goes in garbage tonight. I have one last device to try and I am done.
    Why not just go for a different piece of equipment. There are many good choices in Hanging, Stretching and Traction. The LengthMaster gives you many options from hanging and chamber work but it also can be used as a PowerAssist or a replacement for all hand stretching. Your have the SizeGenetics and the Phallosan (and the PhalloGenetics with both). I would switch to something that has a better track record.

    Matters of Size
    SRT

    Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

    The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

    Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible


    1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

    2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

    3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

    4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

    5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

    6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Whitewood View Post
    I do have alot of foreskin.

    But I plan on using the vac with water for an extender first to get used to it, as im not ready for hanging just yet.
    Also hang 1-2 lbs when you can. Start at 15 minutes then build up from there. If you do fine with 15 mins then do another 15 mins after 5 min break. Just build up slowly. Do you plan to use a vacextender, vachanger or something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by deadwood187 View Post
    extender will do the same thing due to time needed to wear it. The problem with hanging and meaty foreskin is "they" say the growth sweet spot is 10-11 lbs. I can't even go to 6 without massive pain and foreskin issues. Nothing works to stop it either.I am also skeptical about guy who say they do 10+ pounds. I know he posted pics but it's not really hanging SD so...... His pics looks like it SO and it's not hanging weight.
    Using a vacuum chamber with an extender will not do the same thing. It may do that same thing if he is as prone to foreskin swelling as you and if he progresses to quickly. Not that you progressed to quickly I am just saying he would be more prone if he did.

    WHat are you talking about it's not really hanging straight down? Look at the top corners of the pic. On the right top you will see my right calf. On the left top you will see my left heel. My penis is pointing in the same direction as my feet which is straight down. I do this lying flat in bed but sat up to take the pic.

    And what are you talking about it's not hanging weight? I have constant tension of roughly 13 lbs for 60 minutes. Just b/c I am not standing with weight plates hanging between my legs does not mean I am not hanging.
    Last edited by youknowme123321; 11-24-15 at 04:39 PM.
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

    Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

    Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Deadwood - Did you try going back to lighter weight yet?
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

    Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

    Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    243
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme123321 View Post
    Deadwood - Did you try going back to lighter weight yet?
    I did. I did a total of 1hr. today with 5 pounds (not in one set though) and I was fine. It's crazy what 1 pound does to me. 6 pounds kills me. 5 pounds is fine. However, my girth is getting pretty big, I have seen nothing on length yet. This has been the biggest girth expander of any method I used and I can't really add too much more girth before my wife cuts me off completely.

    I have to experiment with short sets next- maybe 15 minutes max. I think time has something to do with it. The cone and bell are a tight fit for me so I suspect lack of blood flow may be the issue.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    4,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    23

    Re: VACHANGER: any one gain using lower weights (5 lbs and under) and longer times?

    Quote Originally Posted by deadwood187 View Post
    I did. I did a total of 1hr. today with 5 pounds (not in one set though) and I was fine. It's crazy what 1 pound does to me. 6 pounds kills me. 5 pounds is fine. However, my girth is getting pretty big, I have seen nothing on length yet. This has been the biggest girth expander of any method I used and I can't really add too much more girth before my wife cuts me off completely.

    I have to experiment with short sets next- maybe 15 minutes max. I think time has something to do with it. The cone and bell are a tight fit for me so I suspect lack of blood flow may be the issue.
    Glad you don't get all messed up from the 5 lbs. The quick girth gains are strange to me. I don't understand how that could happen using a vachanger bell that is a tight fit or even if it wasn't a tight fit it is still stranger to get quick and noticeable girth gains from extending. I've read men say that before but it doesn't make sense. We are all different though and sometimes things don't make sense
    CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

    http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

    Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

    Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. has any one tried using garden hose repair clamps?
    By penisgrow in forum Hanging Around: Penis Enlargement Hanging
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-14, 08:11 PM
  2. any one used the hardgainer x program
    By betterpenis123 in forum Body Building, Health, Fitness, Diet & Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-22-09, 08:37 AM
  3. Has anyone ever used padlock weighted swings/cranks?
    By bigbutnottoo in forum Alternative & Experimental Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-03-04, 04:01 PM
  4. Has anyone ever used padlock weighted swings/cranks?
    By bigbutnottoo in forum Penis Enlargement Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-29-04, 01:17 AM
  5. Josh Groban.. Any one Heard "You Raised me Up"
    By Super in forum Deep Thoughts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-04, 12:17 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •