Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know which device this is?

Hey guys looking for exact link to buy this pump?

Pumping Videos

Thanks
    Currently: 6.25 x 5.5 BPEL

Short Term Goal: 6.5 x 5.75 BPEL

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Anyone know which device this is?

Last edited by Threak-X; 03-12-17 at 06:14 PM.
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."
    Does this PE stuff really work ...only if you thoroughly apply yourself.
    Life is for the Living... Work the Dream and Obsess for Success.
    Threak-X Journal - The PE Progression

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anyone know which device this is?

Where does he get that long thin tube from his video dont see it included
    Currently: 6.25 x 5.5 BPEL

Short Term Goal: 6.5 x 5.75 BPEL

Post Thanks / Like

The electric vacuum device, ACE MC-600, is used for "MediCupping" therapy for health benefits. If you watched the 2016 summer Olymipics. The US swim team used Medicupping. The penis pump cylinder is not related to the therapy and won't be included. You possibly use any penis pump cylinder that is compatible with the hose connection.
    The multi-settings has me intrigued with how it can be utilized with PE-training for penis enhancement...
    "Penis Enlargement (PE) is a Personal Endeavor for Personal Enhancement to Progressive Excellence which takes Commitment, Consciousness, Comprehension, Competency, and Consistency to Succeed."

Penis enlargement (PE) involves significant risk. You and only you are responsible for assuming that risk. Matters of Size and/or doublelongdaddy (DLD) accept no responsibility, make no warranties (expressed or implied), and will not be held liable for the safety or the effectiveness of exercises or products contained in the http://www.mattersofsize.com website. Registering as a member and/or use of any of these exercises or products constitutes acceptance of these terms.

Post Thanks / Like

That is a pretty good electric vacuum pump, but that $500 price tag is kinda crazy. If you are interested in the vacuum unit I can get it for you for $300, maybe even $250 if enough people want to purchase one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingD View Post
    That is a pretty good electric vacuum pump, but that $500 price tag is kinda crazy. If you are interested in the vacuum unit I can get it for you for $300, maybe even $250 if enough people want to purchase one.
    Discount by volume...?

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah...discount by volume, but still cheaper just for one.

Post Thanks / Like

I have no idea of it.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a cupping machine that has been modified for automatic penis pumping. Cupping is a Chinese therapeutic treatment that promotes increased circulation and flow of the lymphatic system. The machine has a rthymic suction setting that allows you to increase the level of intensity of the pull and release of the suction.This would surely increase the effects of the session.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

$550? Wow...someone is getting ripped off!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Yea DLD, but I have a contact with a supplier that will sell them to me cheaper than $550. I can provide them for $300 to MOS members who might want one. I can get them even cheaper and offer a better discount, if enough people want them.

Post Thanks / Like

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vacuum-therapy-machine-vs-600-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Word THREAK-X!!! That's better than the deal I was going to get.Great find, this will surely help.
    Likes Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingD View Post
    Word THREAK-X!!! That's better than the deal I was going to get.Great find, this will surely help.
    The Last time I looked, there were only 9 left (in Stock) for purchase...

Post Thanks / Like

Your right but they got other sellers too. Man thanks for that cuz I been cruising that site and they have everything for PE and more at great prices.
    Likes Threak-X liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Threak-X View Post
    The Last time I looked, there were only 9 left (in Stock) for purchase...
    They are gone but have no worries, I put LIGHTNING on this and He will see what He can work out. He is the master deal maker!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 16 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Thanks Threak-X thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vacuum-therapy-machine-jpg  
    Last edited by Threak-X; 07-10-17 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Repaired Image Link

Post Thanks / Like

I was so impressed with the price of $160.66, I went ahead and purchased one of the 289 machines in stock, now 288 (LoL)

wonder if I could hook it up to my Bathmate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vac-machine-purchase-jpg  

Thanks KingD thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I don't blame you THREAK-X!!!!...Once I get the dough, I'm definitely going to purchase one.
    Thanks Threak-X thanked for this post