Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 129
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Oh! thank you , thank you
    I read it alot.
    Sure ?
    I will try .

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    I got a question...

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyed27
    For the first week pump every other day for 10mins at 3hg. This will condition the dick for future pumping sessions. The second week you can go ahead and beef it up some (pun intended) Go every other day 2 sets at 10mins at 3 hg. Week 3 now you’re basically ready to go to a full 3 set workout at 3hg every other day. Week 4 do the same as week three but raise the pressure to 5hg. After week 4 you should be conditioned to do pretty much what you want with it as long as you remain conscience of your penis’s stress handling abilities.
    After the 1st week, the routine says that someone can do 2 sets every other day...

    What about 1 set every day? Is that the same difference, or should the every other day thing be maintained?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    thanks again!
    i bought a pump.
    but i don't know how can i use it. it made from china .
    it didn't include guide book.
    last day, i got the pe guide ebook from the internet. they said that pumper didn't get permenent result. Is that right?
    pls tell me.
    i really want to be bigger man.
    I appreciate your help.
    looking forward,
    lanlugyi

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    27
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    hey do u know anything about problems during pumping i had went way over the red a long time ago i only have liek one or two tiny black dots and those arent my problem my problem is that since ive started pumping agian i have precum after about 10 minutes of pumping but only sumtimes is this normal please help u seem to kno what ure talking about thankx zac... i kno ull come through?

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Hey ,,
    YOu should have rest your penis
    so it can grow
    do you do warm up before you exercise
    take 5 mins for warm up
    it is good
    no pain, and the tissue are flex

    best wishes,
    lanlugyi

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by ladiesluvme999 View Post
    hey do u know anything about problems during pumping i had went way over the red a long time ago i only have liek one or two tiny black dots and those arent my problem my problem is that since ive started pumping agian i have precum after about 10 minutes of pumping but only sumtimes is this normal please help u seem to kno what ure talking about thankx zac... i kno ull come through?

    Ladiesluvme999-

    Please try your very best NOT to go into the danger zone (RED LINE). It can cause crazy blisters that will cause permanent scars, discoloration, or even permanent erectile damage. At the most after a pumping session you should only have red spots. Stay in that safe range. If you feel your not getting enough from pumping don't raise the HG's. Simply add jelqs, or other types of girth exercises at the end of your session.

    As far as the pre cum goes, I say its completly normal. I get it while pumping, clamping, or jelqing.

    Good Luck

    Crazyed27


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by lanlugyi View Post
    thanks again!
    i bought a pump.
    but i don't know how can i use it. it made from china .
    it didn't include guide book.
    last day, i got the pe guide ebook from the internet. they said that pumper didn't get permenent result. Is that right?
    pls tell me.
    i really want to be bigger man.
    I appreciate your help.
    looking forward,
    lanlugyi

    Pumping alone seems to only give short term temporary gains, that can last up to 36 hours or so. To see better gains with pumping add other exercises to your routine. And you will get permenent gains.

    Pumping is great to be thicker for sex. Just pump a few hours before you have sex and you will be thicker than normal.


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous07128 View Post
    I got a question...



    After the 1st week, the routine says that someone can do 2 sets every other day...

    What about 1 set every day? Is that the same difference, or should the every other day thing be maintained?


    Doing 1 set everyday is do-able, personally I've had better results with the everyother day routine. I do this approach because I seem to overtrain with the everyday routine. You need time for the tissue to heal from pumping. Especially if your prone to fluid buildup, I like to make sure all fluid is gone before I do another session.

    Crazyed27


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Cashville
    Age
    32
    Posts
    556
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    15

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    I may pick up a pump soon to incorporate into my routine.

    What I am thinking about doing...

    -Hanging (or manual Stretches) in AM
    -Pumping sessions into manual girth routine in PM.

    I bet doing Supra Slammers + SSJ's after a pumping routine can really put some girth on in the long run, is this right?
    8.75 x 6 going on 9.5 x 6.25

    Back in the Game? Trying everyday hocking:

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by xtremegamer View Post
    I may pick up a pump soon to incorporate into my routine.

    What I am thinking about doing...

    -Hanging (or manual Stretches) in AM
    -Pumping sessions into manual girth routine in PM.

    I bet doing Supra Slammers + SSJ's after a pumping routine can really put some girth on in the long run, is this right?

    Supra slammers after a pump session would be a great addition to your girth routine. Supra slammers require you to be 100% erect before a rep, at least from what I remember. Supra slammers after pumping? Awsome! _____running to go get my pump, searching supra slammers!


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    You guys have more courage than I do

    I used to do supra slammers before I started pumping, and it is an intense exercise!

    After pumping, my dick tends to be a bit sore and tender. I don't think it would take too kindly to being super slammed after a pumping session

    ~Demolition Man

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition_man View Post
    You guys have more courage than I do

    I used to do supra slammers before I started pumping, and it is an intense exercise!

    After pumping, my dick tends to be a bit sore and tender. I don't think it would take too kindly to being super slammed after a pumping session

    ~Demolition Man

    You would most likley cut back on your time in the pump because you would not need an hour, if you were to do supra slammers after the session, or even between sets. I bet that after only 2 sets in the pump with supra slammers between sets would make your dick fat as fuck and worked out as fuck.

    Try 5mins pump, 5 supra slammers, 5min pump, 5 supra slammers, and then your dick would feel done.


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyed27 View Post
    You would most likley cut back on your time in the pump because you would not need an hour, if you were to do supra slammers after the session, or even between sets. I bet that after only 2 sets in the pump with supra slammers between sets would make your dick fat as fuck and worked out as fuck.

    Try 5mins pump, 5 supra slammers, 5min pump, 5 supra slammers, and then your dick would feel done.
    Sounds like a plan man..

    Are you going to try it? If you do, tell me how it goes.. Although at this point, I'm more interested in gaining length than girth as I'm at 6 inches circumference.

    But still, curiousity is a helluva thing

    ~Demolition Man

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by demolition_man View Post
    Sounds like a plan man..

    Are you going to try it? If you do, tell me how it goes.. Although at this point, I'm more interested in gaining length than girth as I'm at 6 inches circumference.

    But still, curiousity is a helluva thing

    ~Demolition Man

    Yeah I'll try it, too me it seems like if you don't have a lot of time for a session this might be the answer, I say you could do this in 30mins or less, and still get a good ass workout.

    I let you know what my post workout was like, after I try it.


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    I have a question for some one with experience in pumping.

    Ive been Penis Enlargement for about 4 months. Ive been pumping for over 2 months. With a few week breaks in between.

    My routine goes like this.

    Warm Up
    Normal Noob stretches
    Jelq for 5-8 minutes
    Pump at about 3-4 HG for 10 minutes
    2-3 minutes Jelq
    10 minute pump at 4-5 HG
    Jelq 5 minutes
    Warm Down
    Kegals

    My question being. I dont see flacid results throughout the day after pumping. Is it because I have not been doing it long enough? Not enough time in between sessions? The only other reason I could see it being is i usually masterbath after my last session/jelq. Could this be it?

    Thanks for the help

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by dongosattack View Post
    I have a question for some one with experience in pumping.

    Ive been Penis Enlargement for about 4 months. Ive been pumping for over 2 months. With a few week breaks in between.

    My routine goes like this.

    Warm Up
    Normal Noob stretches
    Jelq for 5-8 minutes
    Pump at about 3-4 HG for 10 minutes
    2-3 minutes Jelq
    10 minute pump at 4-5 HG
    Jelq 5 minutes
    Warm Down
    Kegals

    My question being. I dont see flacid results throughout the day after pumping. Is it because I have not been doing it long enough? Not enough time in between sessions? The only other reason I could see it being is i usually masterbath after my last session/jelq. Could this be it?

    Thanks for the help
    You dont see any difference at all?


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Its hard for me to say because I didnt do exact measurments when I started off. But im not noticing significant gains. Does the masterbathing after excersises affect it? My second guess would be because I have took a few weeks off at a time for vacations etc. So that could be it? Or should I try 20 minute pump sessions.

    Thanks for responding

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by dongosattack View Post
    Its hard for me to say because I didnt do exact measurments when I started off. But im not noticing significant gains. Does the masterbathing after excersises affect it? My second guess would be because I have took a few weeks off at a time for vacations etc. So that could be it? Or should I try 20 minute pump sessions.

    Thanks for responding



    Significant gains will not happen. Small slight gains will.

    Try this measure your erect girth before the session, then after the session measure your erect girth. You should see a difference. The eye can plat tricks on you, so can your sense of feeling. What are your thoughts while your doing your session?

    How do you jelq? and do you cum after evey session?


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    Thanks ill try the measuring before and after of girth. I dont cum after every session probley after about 70% though. I think i jelq correctly but im not completely sure. 2 hands/lube about 5 minutes at a time

    I was realizing yesterday too. Could it be because my pump is slightly too big? My ballsack doesnt get caught up in it. But a little bit of the top of my sack goes in the tube when i fill it with air. No balls though?

    Thanks for all the help crazyed

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlackSlutCity!
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,655
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: Crazyeds Pump Guide

    This might sound kinda of strange, but hell Penis Enlargement sounds kinda of strange to the outsider. Have you ever watched your dick in the mirror during a session. Well truth be told I do, and I see my dick getting, fatter, longer and veins sticking out more. I guess its like a bodybuilder that likes to flex in the mirror during his workout. I know when I lifted weights I could see a difference in my muscles during a workout. They looked tighter, fuller, and I had more veins popping out. I do the same with Penis Enlargement, and I can really see the difference, between my workout erection, or semi erection compared to my non workout erection or semi.


    Starting Stats
    7bp x 5.25 mid shaft
    Current Stats
    8bp x6.25 mid shaft

    5 Foot 11
    165lbs

    10 years experience.


    GROWING A MONSTER





    I learned more from my mistakes than I did in any grade of my school!




    CRAZYED27 PUMP GUIDE? Click here if you wanna pump

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Crazyeds Pump Guide
    By crazyed27 in forum BathMate Hercules, Goliath, Hydromax X20, X30, X40, X50 and Hydromax Xtreme Hydropump Forum
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 05-11-10, 05:00 PM
  2. Pumping Guide by the NHS
    By REDZULU2003 in forum Penis Enlargement Pumping Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-06-10, 05:24 PM
  3. HELP!. Need Jelq and Pump guide.
    By nineinchnails in forum Penis Enlargement Newbie Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-29-08, 01:18 PM
  4. crazy new improved pump guide !!!
    By ladiesluvme999 in forum Penis Enlargement Pumping Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-14-07, 07:25 AM
  5. Crazyeds Pump Guide
    By crazyed27 in forum Alternative & Experimental Penis Enlargement
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-29-06, 10:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •