Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tips for rookies...

What size cylinder should I start with I'm going for girth gains I'm 5'1/4 right now should I get a 2' or a 1'3/4.thanx in advance

Post Thanks / Like

For girth go for the 2".

Post Thanks / Like

Thanx rodd,and would them smaller cylinder be for lenght gains..I'm considering gettin both.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,
    I'm Franz long time looker, first time poster. Just like when cooking a roast beef by oven, it seems like there's a hundred different advices about penis pumping. I'm not looking for much in size rather the firmness is what I desire. Added on age seems to reduce stiffness (I know I'm not the only one here after reading for several weeks) Anyways my question comes into point number 4, always start erect. I was advised to begin flaccid and it helps to enhance the firming results. Furthermore, I found the extract steps for using penis pumps here http://penispumpwarehouse.com/how-to-use.php which in my opinion was the 8 steps that worked the best. My concern about starting when erect is that it makes it tingle more and apparently it's easier to burst blood vessels. Can anyone comment on this for me? Perhaps my blood pressure is higher then most men already as starting erect produces an instant uncomfortable tingle. How many men here start erect versus starting from flaccid?

Also just a side note, I purchased a silicone donut before and Vaseline caused it to melt away, perhaps it was my fault for not washing it well enough afterwards but I found that oil based was not healthy for my donut. Water is too runny so silicone seems to be my perfect blend.

Post Thanks / Like

Once again folks...STRETCH!thats the key to growing.pumping is good but stretching is what does it in the long run.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by franzz View Post
    Hello,
    I'm Franz long time looker, first time poster. Just like when cooking a roast beef by oven, it seems like there's a hundred different advices about penis pumping. I'm not looking for much in size rather the firmness is what I desire. Added on age seems to reduce stiffness (I know I'm not the only one here after reading for several weeks) Anyways my question comes into point number 4, always start erect. I was advised to begin flaccid and it helps to enhance the firming results. Furthermore, I found the extract steps for using penis pumps here http://penispumpwarehouse.com/how-to-use.php which in my opinion was the 8 steps that worked the best. My concern about starting when erect is that it makes it tingle more and apparently it's easier to burst blood vessels. Can anyone comment on this for me? Perhaps my blood pressure is higher then most men already as starting erect produces an instant uncomfortable tingle. How many men here start erect versus starting from flaccid?

Also just a side note, I purchased a silicone donut before and Vaseline caused it to melt away, perhaps it was my fault for not washing it well enough afterwards but I found that oil based was not healthy for my donut. Water is too runny so silicone seems to be my perfect blend.

Just like your roast beef analogy, everyone has their own way of exercising. I prefer going in erect because I feel that if I am, starting at 100%, any expansion or elongation will bring me beyond this. If I start at say 80%, I will need to expand 20% before I am at 100%. It makes sense to me to start at a higher erection level so expansion will come quicker. This is what I have always believed in all Penis Enlargement.

What are the 8 steps your are following?
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone

I run into this problem where I don't really see much to ANY length and minimal girth. I make sure i'm hard and go stretches as well. I do have a small penis (genetics are a bitch), so any helpful advice would be wonderful.

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...ump-77741.aspx

^^^ Is the pump i've been using, and for lube it's the adam and eve's water based lube.
    Last edited by IronMaiden88; 05-03-13 at 12:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone

I run into this problem where I don't really see much to ANY length and minimal girth. I make sure i'm hard and go stretches as well. I do have a small penis (genetics are a bitch), so any helpful advice would be wonderful.

Here's the pump i've been using http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...ump-77741.aspx

Post Thanks / Like

How long have you been using it? We need to know that in order to get a basis on what an average usage of that time typically results in for someone. It could be that you just haven't been training long enough.
    Bite me... wait no... don't do that.

Post Thanks / Like

What brand would you recommend??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden88 View Post
    Hey everyone

Here's the pump i've been using Max Results Pump - Penis Pumps - Adam & Eve
    Turn that into a water pump. You'll get better results

CLICK BELOW FOR MY VIDEO THREADS. ANY THREAD WITH A VIDEO SAYS "VIDEO" IN THE THREAD TITLE. LM, BM, PF, and many more

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/s...archid=9549516

Starting: 8/28/12
    NBEL 6.5"
    EG 5.5"
    NBPSL 7''
    BPSL 7.5''

Goal:
    8'' x 6'' (maybe more???)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Rookies make it your passion to learn SRT and watch yourself gain big time!
    Matters of Size
    SRT

Suppressed-Restricted-Transposition

The World's Best Penis Enlargement Routine
    based on 11 Years of Research
    !

Four Easy Steps to Starting SRT
    and Making the Fastest Penis Size Gains Possible

1. Get The Matters of Size Maximum Gains Package
    Learn All Penis Enlargement Exercise through Video!

2. Get The All New Length Master Penis Stretcher and Hanger
    The Most Advanced Penis Stretcher and Hanger in the World!

3. Get The SizeGenetics Penis Extender Complete Package
    (61% Off!)
    Learn how Important the SizeGenetics Extender is to growth and healing!
    Take advantage of ALL DAY PENIS STRETCHING

4. Get a Bathmate HydroMax X20, X30, X40 or X50 Penis Pump! with FREE SHIPPING IN THE US!
    Realize Instant Usable Penis Size! Perfect for Penis Girth and Length Expansion!
    Hydro Penis Pumps have become a Massive Tool in Penis Size Gaining and Healing!

5. Get the Phallosan The All Day and All Night Stretcher Now $100 in extras!

6. Follow the SRT Routine: Maximizing Gains and Healing Fastest!
    Watch your Penis gain inches in girth and length in the FASTEST time Possible!
    Over 15 Years of Research, utilizing the most effective Penis Enlargement techniques!
    ONLY AT MOS - ALL PRODUCTS HAVE A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
    Likes LONGERDICK7+ liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12